Aiden marlo of?

Wasn’t the subject of him being open about getting implants already discussed? He then deleted all traces of any mention of enhancement
someone said there was video of him getting ass shot, wanted to see it lol

Reactions: Elhaid
Does anyone know if he uploads new content on his onlyfans? Or is it just the content that he made before becoming a fitness coach?

Sorry but like someone said he did butt injections. It’s look great but nothing wrong with it. But in my opinion if you selling a workout routine for having a big ass and yours in made by surgery that’s a scam LOL
It's just when the surgery is so botched. Derek Parker's were nightmarish and I think directly responsible for him retiring and Raphael's? Yeesh.

You either have a great ass, gain one with squats...but an ass for of silicone just isn't hot, to me at least.

Reactions: mrssissytwink
Lol relax girl, his not gonna let you pound him, no one is salty about is ass.
All I said is selling a « workout program » for a ass who is not real or made at the gym is scamish.
Y'all going on about his ass being fake are salty as fuck. Judging the man right after nutting to his ass.

does anybody have the video where he goes “put that fat dick in my pussy daddy”
I remember the clip was on his Twitter briefly but think he took it down, it was hot AF and I’ve been looking for it as well