JJ Lautner

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just flown to JFK with United and an incredibly hot FO came out of the cockpit to greet passengers as we were exiting the plane. Got me thinking about any pics / videos or even stories folks may have about pilots or cabin crew?

Something about their job and uniform does it for me!

Uncle Rob

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I`m a retired pilot and back some years ago now upon checking into a Marriott on a stop over, a fairly plain but very buxom much younger check in lady apologised that my room would be on the ground floor and insisted on showing me to my room. When we reached it she then insisted on coming in to " check the connecting door was locked". She then smiled at me with a knowing look and asked if there was anything else she could do for me!
Now I`m usually pretty slow on the uptake but even I couldn`t miss out on that one. I smiled and took a step towards her and the next thing we were embraced in a passionate snog.
She then said she`d be back in an hour when she`d finished her shift which she did.
As soon as she entered the room she tore off her clothes and pushed me back on the bed and I can only describe it as "had her way with me!
She had the most fantastic buxom breasts and body and I can only conclude that it was the uniform that did it.
I should add that this was a one off though god only knows I many I let pass me by lol.