Alberto rosende from “shadowhunters”

and thats fat come on
When did I say fat? It’s perfectly normal, above average even. But it’s not the ripped af physique he had back in the day. It doesn’t have to be fat or ripped, there’s lots of middle ground. Most people would be happy to look like that but it just doesn’t do it for me. It’s a personal preference, that’s all. I am not trying to throw shade on the guy or anything. Just saying he’s not my cup of tea anymore. /shrug

When did I say fat? It’s perfectly normal, above average even. But it’s not the ripped af physique he had back in the day. It doesn’t have to be fat or ripped, there’s lots of middle ground. Most people would be happy to look like that but it just doesn’t do it for me. It’s a personal preference, that’s all. I am not trying to throw shade on the guy or anything. Just saying he’s not my cup of tea anymore. /shrug
How can it not be your cup of tea anymore

Reactions: Charliepeekaboo
You said he was “flabby” and “chubby”. If you can get a body better than his I’d love to see it because few men can. If you only like perfect guys who blow all their money on cosmetic surgery and are on steroids just say that