Alejandro Pino (alejandro_6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell bojoboo i am sorry he got banned
Unfortunately, my buddy BojoBoo got banned because a few spoilers disagreed with his posts and most likely reported him. I don't understand how you have to begrudge others content and spoil it for others by getting it deleted.

Well, there will be no more exclusive posts for the foreseeable future. Maybe BojoBoo will be back and can continue his work, but maybe not, in which case I would possibly take over some of his work once I have access to his files and a final decision is made by the LPSG grandees.

Until then have fun and I should give you greetings from BojoBoo.

Reactions: AlwaysHornyAsHell
Unfortunately, my buddy BojoBoo got banned because a few spoilers disagreed with his posts and most likely reported him. I don't understand how you have to begrudge others content and spoil it for others by getting it deleted.

Well, there will be no more exclusive posts for the foreseeable future. Maybe BojoBoo will be back and can continue his work, but maybe not, in which case I would possibly take over some of his work once I have access to his files and a final decision is made by the LPSG grandees.

Until then have fun and I should give you greetings from BojoBoo.
its always the good guys tht get baned

Reactions: Cool Gee
Status
Not open for further replies.