Alex Clairmont

You're the one with his head up their arse! Look at his X account moron! He retweets Alex Jones, Elon Musk and Trump as well as ludicrous vaccine conspiracy theories!: unamused:
My point is, who cares what he believes? But I will never understand why you people don’t actually believe facts lol so yes, get your head out of your ass. But none of that had to do with the topic of this thread like originally intended. Hot guy and you inserted your own beliefs.

• Love
Reactions: archie.fornelos95
My point is, who cares what he believes? But I will never understand why you people don’t actually believe facts lol so yes, get your head out of your ass. But none of that had to do with the topic of this thread like originally intended. Hot guy and you inserted your own beliefs.
Either you are him or writing on his behalf, however this is a Forum where people give their opinions if you don't like that leave, go back to your MAGA world where you get your so called "facts" from right wing Nazi affiliated propaganda media instead of unbiased new outlets like an intelligent person does. You're not worth arguing with as you can't reason with sub intelligent bigots like you!

Either you are him or writing on his behalf, however this is a Forum where people give their opinions if you don't like that leave, go back to your MAGA world where you get your so called "facts" from right wing Nazi affiliated propaganda media instead of unbiased new outlets like an intelligent person does. You're not worth arguing with as you can't reason with sub intelligent bigots like you!
Do some more research lol you’re wildly mistaken with your information