Alex crockford

Yeah, even with an average body, and with bad hair (if that was the case), I am still very attracted to his face. He is very handsome to me... or maybe I just like regular guys, who knows? lol
his face seems to have aged like a LOT in the past year or so. he also just looks SUPER exhausted. I think his bags are prada at this point
 
his face seems to have aged like a LOT in the past year or so. he also just looks SUPER exhausted. I think his bags are prada at this point

I'm thinking he's drastically changed something within his lifestyle. It's not just the face that looks tired and alot more aged recently but his body looks alot skinner in certain places that seems to add to that. Like his neck and shoulders. They used to be quite broad and thick but they look alot less defined now.

I understand aging but it's happened very quickly in such a short period of time that its hard to find him attractive unless it's a photoshoot.
 
Hear me out: someone with his body can become depressed/in need of spiritual healing. What hope is there for the rest of us? Hahaha :(
Sorry I don’t buy it. He’s hot with guys and gals fawning over him. And we are supposed to believe he’s depressed?