Alex Eubank

Pointless thread
Well david laid sextape was uploaded, david's closest friend dylan mckenna had multiple of fucking fleshlight's and jerking off videos were uploaded, david and dylan's ex bff Qwin Vitale sextape also was uploaded, James English jerking off video was uploaded, As well as other Fitness Influencers stuff were uploaded, With Alex ya have to wait patiently for it because never know

Well david laid sextape was uploaded, david's closest friend dylan mckenna had multiple of fucking fleshlight's and jerking off videos were uploaded, david and dylan's ex bff Qwin Vitale sextape also was uploaded, James English jerking off video was uploaded, As well as other Fitness Influencers stuff were uploaded, With Alex ya have to wait patiently for it because never know
Dylan was good!

Reactions: jakobhunter78
He has a good size bulge
I know hes "Straight" but he really seems to be atleast Bi and tbh all these body builder types seem too much into the Male body that to think they arent all gay then blows my mind honestly

I know hes "Straight" but he really seems to be atleast Bi and tbh all these body builder types seem too much into the Male body that to think they arent all gay then blows my mind honestly
Don't think too hard about it. Men wanting to look like you should not be confused with them wanting to be sexual with you. It's about as simple as that

Don't think too hard about it. Men wanting to look like you should not be confused with them wanting to be sexual with you. It's about as simple as that
No I get what you mean but he’s hyper religious and in my experience when ppl are hyper religious and integrating that into everything they do and say like he does then they have something they are either over compensating for or hiding. These body builders do a hell of a lot of preaching and do a shit ton of sus shit and are always gay baiting. Ain’t no way they are all straight no way in hell

No I get what you mean but he’s hyper religious and in my experience when ppl are hyper religious and integrating that into everything they do and say like he does then they have something they are either over compensating for or hiding. These body builders do a hell of a lot of preaching and do a shit ton of sus shit and are always gay baiting. Ain’t no way they are all straight no way in hell
no I think people can just be homophobic and be straight at the same time, you know... like most homophobes