Alex Eubank

No I get what you mean but he’s hyper religious and in my experience when ppl are hyper religious and integrating that into everything they do and say like he does then they have something they are either over compensating for or hiding. These body builders do a hell of a lot of preaching and do a shit ton of sus shit and are always gay baiting. Ain’t no way they are all straight no way in hell
Unfortunately wheather we like it or not most religious people are homophobic they're not hiding anything. When it comes to gym guys they know they've got great bodies and their homophobia sits on the sidelines because they enjoy the attention. That's all it is attention seeking they love the fact they can make girls and guys lust over them and it validates their hard work.

Reactions: Jlance13 and DX2069
Yeah I hate when ppl throw god in my face like bruh I’m not required to believe in some dude in the sky…religion was created to explain things the ppl back then couldn’t understand so they assumed the things they saw were god

but yeah I know these dudes bait their audience and they love it too

Reactions: Anime2
Yeah I hate when ppl throw god in my face like bruh I’m not required to believe in some dude in the sky…religion was created to explain things the ppl back then couldn’t understand so they assumed the things they saw were god

but yeah I know these dudes bait their audience and they love it too
Facts, let's use Alex as example I can imagine before he developed his body having another guy crush on him would have made him unfortunately. Now he's always on omegle flexing his nipples to guys asking them if they think he's got a great body or not lol he loves it.

Reactions: Jlance13 and DX2069
Facts, let's use Alex as example I can imagine before he developed his body having another guy crush on him would have made him unfortunately. Now he's always on omegle flexing his nipples to guys asking them if they think he's got a great body or not lol he loves it.
Yeah he’s getting more and more like provocative I guess is the best way to put it lol I’m nearly positive he will have an OF someday

Reactions: jakobhunter78
I wonder if he broke up with his girlfriend. All of these Instagram himbos and fuckboys really start acting like sluts for their fans when they are single again.
He did they're on good terms though he announced their break up like 2 months ago

What do you guys think about Greg doucette's vid about Alex not being natty any longer?
To me, that means he'll be gaining a lot of lean muscle mass in the upcoming months and I look forward to seeing it lol
I find greg really annoying to be honest but I understand he appeals to a demographic of people that need to hear that good looking guys that work out can only look that great if they take steroids which is not true. Alex is naturally the guy has stayed that consistent for a long time. Also apart of Alex's selling point is that his natural

I find greg really annoying to be honest but I understand he appeals to a demographic of people that need to hear that good looking guys that work out can only look that great if they take steroids which is not true. Alex is naturally the guy has stayed that consistent for a long time. Also apart of Alex's selling point is that his natural
I see you haven't watched Greg's video on Alex's recent blood tests with all of that you just wrote me lol.

I see you haven't watched Greg's video on Alex's recent blood tests with all of that you just wrote me lol.
From your comment I went and watched the video because your comment came across like alex has been open to taking gear or has been caught taking drugs/ gear. But susprise susprise same old assumintions and accusations and no proof. He even done one on jesse James again who is also natural. Some people just have good genetics

From your comment I went and watched the video because your comment came across like alex has been open to taking gear or has been caught taking drugs/ gear. But susprise susprise same old assumintions and accusations and no proof. He even done one on jesse James again who is also natural. Some people just have good genetics
Let me break it down for you:
What do you guys think about Greg doucette's vid about Alex not being natty any longer?
To me, that means he'll be gaining a lot of lean muscle mass in the upcoming months and I look forward to seeing it lol
This means, I thought Alex Eubank was natural until recently. Evidence came up (posted by Alex about 9 days ago) that Greg brought attention to in one of his recent posts of that week.

This is the video by Alex where he discusses his bloodwork:

In it, we learn Alex went from being diagnosed as hypogonadal at 225 ng/dL (<300 ng/dL) to be in the upper ranges of what any man could naturally produce of testosterone at 920 ng/dL (1000 ng/dL being the cap).
If you think a diagnosed hypogonadal male will go beyond half of the range of what is average to be produced in men naturally... to an amount that is in actuality over THREE TIMES the minimum of what is being considered hypogonal isn't evidence...
Then you keep on riding the delusion train. I personally jumped ship cause the blatant lying in this video of his makes me question the validity of him saying he was natty before too.

Greg goes into more detail of the results in this video for bystanders watching this conversation:

Let me break it down for you:

This means, I thought Alex Eubank was natural until recently. Evidence came up (posted by Alex about 9 days ago) that Greg brought attention to in one of his recent posts of that week.

This is the video by Alex where he discusses his bloodwork:

In it, we learn Alex went from being diagnosed as hypogonadal at 225 ng/dL (<300 ng/dL) to be in the upper ranges of what any man could naturally produce of testosterone at 920 ng/dL (1000 ng/dL being the cap).
If you think a diagnosed hypogonadal male will go beyond half of the range of what is average to be produced in men naturally... to an amount that is in actuality over THREE TIMES the minimum of what is being considered hypogonal isn't evidence...
Then you keep on riding the delusion train. I personally jumped ship cause the blatant lying in this video of his makes me question the validity of him saying he was natty before too.

Greg goes into more detail of the results in this video for bystanders watching this conversation:
If you think alex is on gear that's fine I personally do not he hasnt once said he is. This is all assumptions you have no proof alex like a lot of the popular natural muscular youtubers everyone thinks they're not natural. If he was on gear why expose your blood work knowing what people are going to say. Anyway it's not that deep you think hes on gear I dont it's cool