Alex Sampson, singer/influencer

I wonder if he even sends out nudes. ?
he kind of seems like a rated G Disney character. Lol I mean what does he even jerk off to you if he even actually does?
And he really needs to stop doing all those little camera pushins which are totally rehearsed and makes him feel like someone’s filming him all the time. Still cute though

his mum being in the pic is killing me lmfao
I was saying before there's some really weird relationship going on with him and his mom. They say they're overly religious but she also took pictures of him in the bathtub to post online for thirst bait. Some weirdness going on there.

Great looking guy, seems genuine and nice, has a lot of charisma...

the problem is that he wants to be a singer, and he flat out cannot sing. Like actively bad.
Like so bad right? And it’s cause everyone keeps telling him how good he is. So many bad singing habits. Auto tune wouldn’t even help him. Lol

Reactions: WasHumanToo
Like so bad right? And it’s cause everyone keeps telling him how good he is. So many bad singing habits. Auto tune wouldn’t even help him. Lol

Is there a live video of him around? Because I just listened to one of his music videos and it's fine. Not amazing or anything, but no worse than a 100 other would-be male pop stars out there. Obviously his voice has been edited for the video though