Alex Sampson, singer/influencer

That's literally his job though lol. Firstly, snapchat pays influencers for this, and secondly this is what any aspiring young celebrity/influencer/artist has to do to get noticed.

Don't get me wrong, I think the whole thing is stupid too, but I'm not gonna fault one guy for something that has become endemic to the culture.

This is a stupid excuse. JB made it on the streets and god famous and others too. Just sayin how it is but the gen <20 is hot about it so I guess I have a different mindset at 23. I know a narcissist when I see one BUT I still like and listen to his music. It’s good.

This is a stupid excuse. JB made it on the streets and god famous and others too. Just sayin how it is but the gen <20 is hot about it so I guess I have a different mindset at 23. I know a narcissist when I see one BUT I still like and listen to his music. It’s good.

Alright man

The problem with a lot of his music is there’s little substance. Very few verses, lots of reliance on backup singers and effects, all the typical radio disney stuff. Some songs like blind and lemonade could be decent if they didn’t 0-100 so fast and had more substance. Not sure he’ll make it with who he’s working with right now. I mean Austin mahone tried too. But he is hot and seems to have a sweet personality.

The problem with a lot of his music is there’s little substance. Very few verses, lots of reliance on backup singers and effects, all the typical radio disney stuff. Some songs like blind and lemonade could be decent if they didn’t 0-100 so fast and had more substance. Not sure he’ll make it with who he’s working with right now. I mean Austin mahone tried too. But he is hot and seems to have a sweet personality.
Not trying to start any fights, but he's signed with a label now, so he'll be producing radio pop that will skyrocket him. He's too pretty, nice, and has that whole 'christian' thing going. It's moving him along quickly in the industry.

Not trying to start any fights, but he's signed with a label now, so he'll be producing radio pop that will skyrocket him. He's too pretty, nice, and has that whole 'christian' thing going. It's moving him along quickly in the industry.
They only gave him an EP after years of music. I’m not very confident.

Reactions: Rubyeee
They only gave him an EP after years of music. I’m not very confident.
He just signed with them recently. There was no ep previously because his producer before the label never did it. This is my point. The label know how to market him, and he has already been attending Grammy parties. He's good.

He just signed with them recently. There was no ep previously because his producer before the label never did it. This is my point. The label know how to market him, and he has already been attending Grammy parties. He's good.
Yeah they know how to market him that’s why you hear him on the radio. I mean…