Alfred liebl (alfiecinematic)

You
❤️
Big Cocks
GAAOIIOa8AA2CPn.jpeg

He has a new clip of him in the shower with Teddy Bear. Looks like mutual fondling and kissing.

Reactions: Darkflatcher
He says:

“18yo bodybuilder got uncomfortable with spreading his ass cheecks, so he offered to jerk off for me, the more money I offered the more comfortable he got... Finally he gave in and let me stroke his huge cock as hard as I could till I made him Cumm right into my mouth... but I asked him one last favor…”

Attachments

He says:

“18yo bodybuilder got uncomfortable with spreading his ass cheecks, so he offered to jerk off for me, the more money I offered the more comfortable he got... Finally he gave in and let me stroke his huge cock as hard as I could till I made him Cumm right into my mouth... but I asked him one last favor…”
I’ll believe it when I see it

He says:

It would be incredible, but I doubt it's true, he doesn't even kiss on the mouth, which is something simple, imagine receiving cum from another guy.

Reactions: ImNotHereToPost
I'm here on his onlyfans and I asked for this video and it didn't come with this description, I think someone already bought it and saw that it was a lie and went to complain to him, so he took it down haha
How about his collab with austinwolf? Share