Alfred liebl (alfiecinematic)

Alfie. Alfie. Alfie. It’s okay to be bisexual. I’m tired of these soft core videos with guys. Start sucking dick and getting fucked. We won’t judge you.

He's been doing that. Lmao. It's so funny to me when people don't know his history as a common prostitute for years in Montreal. I was there. His stock bar days. Oh please.

He's been doing that. Lmao. It's so funny to me when people don't know his history as a common prostitute for years in Montreal. I was there. His stock bar days. Oh please.
Tell us more Billy;)

Reactions: AxelRios
Tell us more Billy;)

He was a stock bar stripper for years. Tricking on the side. Wearing butt plugs on stage, sex shows shower shows with boys, beating off on and offstage, cumming. All of it. He's now putting it on camera. I guess he came to LA and rebranded as whatever but I always know him as Alfie stock bar. That was how I met him. I guess if you were younger you wouldn't know this history. He's gotta be almost forty now..this was like 14/15 years ago.

He was a stock bar stripper for years. Tricking on the side. Wearing butt plugs on stage, sex shows shower shows with boys, beating off on and offstage, cumming. All of it. He's now putting it on camera. I guess he came to LA and rebranded as whatever but I always know him as Alfie stock bar. That was how I met him. I guess if you were younger you wouldn't know this history. He's gotta be almost forty now..this was like 14/15 years ago.
Wat do u mean stock bar?

Tricking on the side? Faking;)

He practically have done it all n still doing it;)

He resides in LA now?

He has cum a long way, he’s def “famous“ now, probably richer too...with that gorgeous face, monster cock....it’s a win-win...

He will make it big when he start to pound guys as hot and hungry as he is;)...

I know he luvs girls n wide open vaginas so he can shoot his milk in;)

Wat do u mean stock bar?

He resides in LA now?

He has cum a long way, he’s def “famous“ now, probably richer too...with that gorgeous face, monster cock....it’s a win-win...

You don't know what stockbar is?

Wat do u mean stock bar?

He resides in LA now?

Stock bar is a gay strip club in Montreal.