All Things Hockey Thread

D

deleted116951

Thoughts on Return to Play?

Personally eager to see my Blackhawks make an early exit yet again....

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Frankly I'm surprised that owners are okay with playing the games with zero fans. TV revenues for NHL are pitiful; selling playoff tickets, concessions, parking, and merch is how many teams stay in the black financially.

I know the players are itching to get back and compete for The Cup. But it's all risk for ownership. At least with fans in the arenas, you have your big stack of cash to cushion losing a key player to injury.

Reactions: heyppl513

mrmj

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't play hockey but work at a bar on the Vegas strip and love the energy (and the money) the games bring when the Golden Knights are playing. Can't wait to hear that sweet sound of the air horn every time we score.

Anyone have hockey gear and want to show off and strip in it? Message me on here if so!

The NY Rangers sent me a very detailed multi question survey about my feelings about going back to the Garden to watch live games and what measures I would want to see to feel the most comfortable (eg less fans in attendance, masks, temperature etc). It was very interesting.

In the meantime I’ll take any hockey on TV they want to give me! LGR!!