ALSAA centre Dublin open showers

D

deleted19412531

Hey fellows,

I wonder if any of the Dublin people have used the sports team changing rooms in the ALSAA centre near Dublin Airport. I visited quite a few years ago. They contain 7 or 8 separate locker rooms which all converge on a communal shower room. In the centre was a Bradley shower, the only one I've come across. I was there for an athletics meet however I found myself showering in the midst of 2 rugby teams. I was wondering if they are still there.

suter82

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi! I have been in ALSAA couple of times but never seen a bradley shower (and I would love to use one!). I usually shower in the gym upstairs one (open shower
But just some heads in the wall) or in the wet suite (by the small swimming pool in the main center). Maybe in the teams side they have the other locker rooms that you mentioned. ALSAA is such an old school building and I love that they keep it this way!

sex101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I work close two here and tempted to join now. There are two locations bother close to each other. Membership gives access to both. If you go to both which would have the better shower facilities?