AMERICA'S NEXT TOP KINKSTER 2 - EPISODE 4: Erotic Wrestling

AjEdged

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The 9 remaining contestants all converged onto 1 floor of the factory for their living quarters. The vibe was tense as most of them had not properly interacted yet. They all looked each other down and sized each other up.

Tyrell, Victor, Paul, and Mark all got a room together and reassured each other they would be sticking together.

“I think our target should be that Professor guy. He seems like he has been gliding by and has some sort of influence over his team. We can take off the head of the snake y’know?” Paul said.

“I completely agree. We probably should all go mingle so it’s not obvious we are all working together” Tyrell said.

The group walked into the kitchen and spoke with Taylor, who they could tell seemed stressed and horny. His caged cock leaked creating a large spot of pre on his pants.

Seb and Nate were copied up to each other in the living room, making put. They were not even trying to hide their relationship. They were head over heels for each other.

Their make-out session was interrupted by a robotic Martin.

“My master would like to speak with you two. Please follow.”

The pair traded a confused glance and then proceeded to follow Martin into a room where Professor stood.

“Hello gentlemen. I wanted to propose an alliance. If their are any votes going forward we will want numbers. Myself, Taylor, Martin and you 2 would make 5 vs the other 4” Professor said.

“Make that 6 vs the other 3” A voice said from the doorway.

The men turned to see Victor.

“My team is all sticking together and they are planning to take you out first. Just thought you would wanna know. I wanna role with a strong team and I don’t think they fit the bill for me. Would love to join you guys.” Victor said, smugly confident in his plan to play both sides.

“That sounds like the bad guys teaming up” Profesor said with a grin. He shook Victor’s hand.

“I appreciate the heads up.”

Late at night Mark stayed awake when everyone else had gone to bed. He crept into the room Martin was asleep in and awoke him.

“Shhh” Mark put his finger to his lips and led Martin out.

“You don’t recognize me. I had to change my look drastically. It’s Mark…we used to be partners. I used to be a slave of Professors. I came here to take him down and save you.” Mark said.

Martin got teary eyed. He had not recognized his old lover.

“I have to do anything he tells me. He installed a trigger into me.”

“Don’t worry. We will figure it out.”

The two embraced.

The contestants were told to partner up and head to the main floor for the next competition.

The pairs were:

Victor and Paul. Nate and Seb. Professor and Taylor. Mark and Martin. Tyrell was the odd man out.

Charlie greeted the men.

“Tyrell, today is your lucky day. As the odd man out yoy are automatically safe from this round. Now to everybody else, the theme for today’s competition is erotic wrestling! The person you have paired with is not your partner. They are the person you will be facing off against…The goal is to completely strip your enemy of all their clothes. All of the losers will be eliminated from the competition. The winners will get to pick their statue fates. That’s right…4 of you will be eliminated tonight!”

First up was Victor vs Paul.

Paul knew this would be an easy feat. He was a pretty stocky guy. Worked all the time. Victor was just some trust fund dweeb who had never been in a fight.

The bell rang.

Paul easily manhandled Victor. He pinned Victor down and ripped off his shirt. He let pressure off of Victor so Victor could turn to his stomach and try crawling away. Paul yanked the pants and began pulling them down. Victor failed and protested. It was quite embarassed how easily Paul was handling him. Paul once again wrestled Victor down and geban tearing his boxers away. Victor was completely naked. He stood in front of everyone angry and in disbelief.

Paul tossed his torn boxers at his as Charlie announced him the winner.

Next match was Nate and Seb.

The bell rang.

It seemed to be a pretty even match. They were kinda having fun rolling around the mats wrestling each other.

Nate grabbed Seb by the crotch and squeezed. When Seb yelped Nate quickly took one of Sebs own socks he had gotten off and gagged him. He took Seb down to the ground by pushing and tripping him with his foot.

Nate didn’t focus so much on getting Sebs clothes off. He seemed like he was trying to tire Seb out. He twisted Sevs nipples…hard. Put him in stressful leg locks. Eventually Seb was so exaughsted he just laid there. He had practically given up. Nate easily removed the rest of Sebs clothes and threw them to the ground. He knelt down over Seb, took the sock gag out of his mouth and gave him a peck on the lips.

“Sorry bud, you know I didn’t want to do that.”

Professor and Taylor were next.

The bell rang.

The match almost seemed choreographed. Taylor really didn’t put up much of a fight. Professor easily removed all of his clothes. Taylor just seemed out of it. He stood naked and humiliated in front of all of his competition. Only a chastity cage on which had a very clear leak of precum oozing down onto the mat. It was obvious to everyone that Professor had given the command to Taylor to throw it.

Last were Mark and Martin.

The bell rang.

Mark pulled Martin close to him.

“I’m gonna let you win. I have something for you. It’s a potion I snuck into the factory. It will disassociate yoy from any triggers you have installed.”

Martin chugged the tiny bottle. He felt his subspace controlled by Professor fade away. He finally felt like he was free and had full autonomy for the first time in a while.

“I want you to win this and take him down.” Mark said.

Martin shoom his head in agreement.

The 2 Staged a fight to look as really as possible. In the end, Martin removed all of Mark’s clothes and was the victor.

Charlie spoke up.

“Congrats Paul, Nate, Professor, and Martin! You will all be moving on. You all get to pick what condition the losera will be solidified in statue form in as punishment.”

“Just so you know Paul, Victor came to my group earlier and threw you and your allies under the bus. He was gonna turn on you all and jump shop to us.” Professor said.

“What the fuck! Why would you throw me under the bus like that?!?” Victor screeched.

“It’s a dirty game. Trust nobody” Professor said. I the end he had no loyalties to anyone, and he just thought it would be fun to stir up some trouble among old allies.

Paul grinned and rubbed his hands together.

“Thanks for the info. Victor my friend, you are in some trouble now.” Paul said.

Victor was placed sitting down. He was made to drink a sensitivity potion. This would make him more sensitive to any type of sensations he feels. Another potion was given to make him automatically hard. He was put into statue mood. Paul jerked Victor’s hard cock to an expolsive forced orgasm…he did not stop however. The only part of Victor moving were his eyes. They were bugging out of his head and darting back and forth are Paul carelessly contained to stroke his spent dick. Paul then placed a special cloth from the factory over Victors cockhead and painted it was the statue paint to solidify it. The cloth would make sure that Victor was in a nonstop state of feeling post orgasm polishing on his cockhead. Victor would only sit there and experience the agony. He could not even squirm or make noise. He just had to internalize the cockhead destruction. Paul gave him a pat on the back while smiling triumphantly in his face before walking away. He had been itching to take Victor down this whole time.

Nate coated Seb in statue mode. Seb was his showmance and friend. He wasn’t gonna do anything cruel. Nate slipped off his own socks. He gagged Seb with one and tied the other over Sebs face so it was in his nose. For anyone else this would be a punishment but Nate knew for Seb this was a dream.

“Unfortunately for you, you are no longer any use for me Taylor. Wish this meant more to me but it doesn’t. I do appreciate yoy being a good little slave boy though.”

Taylor was made to drink several chastity potions. They were made to feel like he had several months were of chastity/orgasm denial pent up in him, on tip of the actual time he has spent in real chastity already. Another potion was given to make Taylor more horny. His chastity cage was removed and his dick sprang right up. He was coated either the statue paint with his hands poaitioned right next to his hard up dick. The most horny person ever. Right on the verge of exploding cum. Now finally unlocked but he was frozen solid, his dick just out of touch because he could not move either hand that centimeter he needed to make himself cum. It was a unique site, a frozen solid person but their dick was slowly leaking like a faucet. Professor was a cruel as possible about it just because. Unlike Victor who was going through post orgasm hell, Taylor was just on the verge of an orgasm he was never gonna get.

Martin coated Mark in statue mode. He gave a postion that would feel like an endless orgasm while in the statue state. Of course he was not gonna be cruel to his old lover. And now, he had his sites set on taking down Professor.

Charlie looked to the camera.

“And their you have it. Another intense episode! Who do you want to win? Who do you think will be eliminated next? What will the next kink be? Find out next time on AMERICA’S NEXT TOP KINKSTER!”

Another note: Hope you guys enjoyed this entry. A little less gross than the last . Love to hear thoughts. Comments make my day and hope you’re enjoying this season of this story.