Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For some background, I had two friends I had known for years. We hung out all the time. Us three, a few more, a few less. We were all friends. I invited (let’s call him) Gavin and Mark over to hangout. Gavin has always been the athletic one - super fit, tan, played lots of sports, but always seemed a little questionable. He had a girlfriend of 4 months, I always figured he was straight because he would always willingly admit to me what they’d do together. Gavin was the type of guy who was straight but would smack other guys’ asses, poke and prod every now and then, but never suspected to be gay. Mark had never dated anyone, he was on the heavier side, super friendly and funny. Definitely straight. Mark and Gavin came over to my house after we grabbed some pizza at a local restaurant. We were in my bedroom and I said “let’s play truth or dare!”. We played casually, nothing crazy, there were no crazy dares or questions until Gavin said something I never expected.

“I dare you to whip it out.”, said Gavin.

I was completely shook, I didn’t know how to respond. I had never considered myself gay but was always pretty curious.

I said in response, “Ew Gavin.. Not here. Not with the door wide open and with other people home. And plus, I’m not gay.”

Gavin said, “You’re such a pussy. Fine.”

I secretly hoped he would push to ask again, but I didn’t want to seem too ‘gay’ so I didn’t mention it. The game went on and we just kept playing, asking more riskier questions. Gavin and I kept making up dares and asking questions (that neither of us did or answered) that were definitely pretty gay. Mark was clearly uncomfortable.

Gavin said, “Mark, if you want to play spicy truth or dare, come with us into the closet. If not, stay out here and do whatever.”

“I don’t know what you guys are doing but I just wanna watch this video on YouTube. Do whatever.”, said Mark.

Gavin and I went through bathroom and into my closet. I had a huge closet, so this wasn’t a big deal - it was easily big enough to fit 5 people. We shut the door.

Gavin said, “Ok. Now that it’s just us. Let’s play spicy truth or dare.”

I said, “Ok.. I don’t know what that means. I’m so bored though.”

Gavin said, “I dare you to whip it out. I dared you to do it before, now you have to do it now.”

I, hesitantly, said, “Ok. Fine. I will.”

Gavin was visibly shocked. I don’t think he was expecting me to agree. I unbuttoned my jeans, pulled them down a little, and grabbed my cock from out of my underwear. Gavin’s face lit up. I could tell he was interested. He kept saying “It’s so big. It’s so big. What the fuck.”. We kinda stopped playing truth or dare and I just said, “now it’s your turn. Pull your dick out. Let’s measure.” Gavin didn’t hesitate, he pulled it out of his shorts. His dick was a bit smaller than mine. Still a decent size. We were both cut. I pulled out a ruler I just so happened to have in my closet and we both measured our dicks right next to eachother. After that, he grabbed my dick. Just lightly. He said “I dare you to have a sword fight with me.” without responding, he and I started to have a ‘sword fight’ with our dicks. We were both rock hard. After that, we both just had our dicks hanging out of our shorts. Standing there…. awkwardly in the closet.

Gavin said, “Screw truth or dare. I’ll do whatever you want. I’m so bored.”

I was pretty confused. I had no idea what he meant by that. I just said, “what does ‘whatever I want’ mean?”.

Gavin responded with “What. Ever. You. Want. I’ll do anything.”

I kinda jokingly said, “Ok then get on your knees and suck my dick.”

He said, “This won’t be the first time I have sucked a dick. I’ll gladly do that.”

I’m sure my face turned bright red. I was so confused. I felt a little betrayed he never told me anything and turned on at the same time.

—— To be continued….

collin00142

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
PART 2:

After Gavin said he’d willingly suck my dick. I was standing up straight, he got down onto his knees. (Note that he had a broken right arm that he had in a sling.) He lightly grabbed my throbbing dick and looked me in the eyes as he gave it a few strokes with his left hand. I thought I could finish right then and there. I was so turned on, more than I ever had been before. He maintained eye contact as he slowly licked his tongue up the base of my cock. I felt his warm tongue run up my dick and slowly slide into his steaming hot mouth. He didn’t put it in all the way at first. He kept licking the head and lightly stroking my dick. I was in heaven. I started wincing because I was so sensitive.

I said, “just put in in already”.

Gavin said, “chill out, I’m getting there. It’s hard to do with one hand and a guy standing up.”

His lips wrapped around my dick as he took about half of it into his mouth. I had never felt anything this good before in my life. After giving it a few sucks and a few tugs, Gavin said “can you please sit down I can do so much better.” Of course, I sat down and he pushed me up against the wall of my closet. He pulled my jeans down and really started going for it. He slowly took my dick in his mouth. I could tell he could only take about 70% of it but that was fine by me. He kept slowly going up and down, up and down. I grabbed his head and pushed down, as he chocked on my cock. I said, “Go faster. Please. As I lightly moaned.”

He replied with “Ok. Ok. I’m trying my best.”

He started to develop a rhythm as I was just in disbelief of the situation. Our friend Mark knocked on the bathroom door and said “Can I come in? What’s going on in there?”.

Gavin snappily replied with, “We are talking about girl problems, sorry.”

Mark said, “Ok well we can talk together, please?”

Gavin said back, “No no, you wouldn’t know, you’ve never had a girlfriend.”

Mark slowly started to open the door and I ran and shut it. I felt bad but would feel worse if he saw what we were doing.

I grabbed Gavin’s face and lined it back up with my cock, which was wet and throbbing from his saliva. He kept sucking me faster and faster until we heard the door open to the bathroom.

I whispered to Gavin, “Stop. Stop. I think it’s Mark.” Gavin was hesitant. I pulled my pants up and did the ‘waistband trick’ and Gavin wiped his face off. We walked out of the bathroom and hung out with Mark in my room. I was so disappointed that the experience was over. Gavin texted me and said “It’s not over. Don’t worry. I’ll find some way to distract Mark and then we will continue.”

Let me know if you all are interested in hearing the rest of the story.

cade474

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART 2:

After Gavin said he’d willingly suck my dick. I was standing up straight, he got down onto his knees. (Note that he had a broken right arm that he had in a sling.) He lightly grabbed my throbbing dick and looked me in the eyes as he gave it a few strokes with his left hand. I thought I could finish right then and there. I was so turned on, more than I ever had been before. He maintained eye contact as he slowly licked his tongue up the base of my cock. I felt his warm tongue run up my dick and slowly slide into his steaming hot mouth. He didn’t put it in all the way at first. He kept licking the head and lightly stroking my dick. I was in heaven. I started wincing because I was so sensitive.

I said, “just put in in already”.

Gavin said, “chill out, I’m getting there. It’s hard to do with one hand and a guy standing up.”

His lips wrapped around my dick as he took about half of it into his mouth. I had never felt anything this good before in my life. After giving it a few sucks and a few tugs, Gavin said “can you please sit down I can do so much better.” Of course, I sat down and he pushed me up against the wall of my closet. He pulled my jeans down and really started going for it. He slowly took my dick in his mouth. I could tell he could only take about 70% of it but that was fine by me. He kept slowly going up and down, up and down. I grabbed his head and pushed down, as he chocked on my cock. I said, “Go faster. Please. As I lightly moaned.”

He replied with “Ok. Ok. I’m trying my best.”

He started to develop a rhythm as I was just in disbelief of the situation. Our friend Mark knocked on the bathroom door and said “Can I come in? What’s going on in there?”.

Gavin snappily replied with, “We are talking about girl problems, sorry.”

Mark said, “Ok well we can talk together, please?”

Gavin said back, “No no, you wouldn’t know, you’ve never had a girlfriend.”

Mark slowly started to open the door and I ran and shut it. I felt bad but would feel worse if he saw what we were doing.

I grabbed Gavin’s face and lined it back up with my cock, which was wet and throbbing from his saliva. He kept sucking me faster and faster until we heard the door open to the bathroom.

I whispered to Gavin, “Stop. Stop. I think it’s Mark.” Gavin was hesitant. I pulled my pants up and did the ‘waistband trick’ and Gavin wiped his face off. We walked out of the bathroom and hung out with Mark in my room. I was so disappointed that the experience was over. Gavin texted me and said “It’s not over. Don’t worry. I’ll find some way to distract Mark and then we will continue.”

Let me know if you all are interested in hearing the rest of the story.
Such a hot fucking story! Very interested to read the next part!