Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi guys,

I sometimes like to play with an anal toy, though its making me paranoid the day after.

Specifically around smell.

Can other people smell that you used an anal toy a day or days later?

Anyone have any experience with this or noticed it with someone?

I just worry people can smell it at work for example.

Much love

I clean out with enemas before any anal play or sex. I clean up toys after with soapy hot water--sometimes in the shower.

If you clean up and shower after you'll be fine. :)
Fun fact: Put your silicone toys in your dishwasher on sanitize...

Reactions: chatnplay
I clean out with enemas before any anal play or sex. I clean up toys after with soapy hot water--sometimes in the shower.

If you clean up and shower after you'll be fine. :)
The use of condoms
Um... No. Like @dickthrobbing said, it sounds like guilt to me.

Now I will comment that one should PROPERLY clean said toy after you are done. You need to keep it CLEAN.
The use of condoms on toys helps in the toy cleaning process, the icky stuff being on the condom which is easily disposed of

The use of condoms

The use of condoms on toys helps in the toy cleaning process, the icky stuff being on the condom which is easily disposed of
Yes. But we use 100% silicone, glass, or the occasional stainless steel (Njoy 11). All of which are non porous allowing sanitizing.

The first time an ex-gf and I had anal, she thought that everyone she saw could tell from looking at her that she had anal sex the night before. If course she soon realized it was all in her head and she wanted anal once or twice a week from then on.

The toys as others have said are a different story. I've found that even after washing with hot water and soap, my anal toys may still smell a bit. I rub them down with a bit of rubbing alcohol and that seems to do the trick.
t

Reactions: bijockfl
The first time an ex-gf and I had anal, she thought that everyone she saw could tell from looking at her that she had anal sex the night before. If course she soon realized it was all in her head and she wanted anal once or twice a week from then on.

The toys as others have said are a different story. I've found that even after washing with hot water and soap, my anal toys may still smell a bit. I rub them down with a bit of rubbing alcohol and that seems to do the trick.
t
Believe it or not... You can put your silicone and glass toys in your dishwasher set on sanitize. Yes it works.