Andrew Tate

An indictment is not a conviction.

Also y'all are celebrating? Shouldn't the focus be on the supposed victims and not the supposed perps? So weird...
This is a major investigation into alleged criminal acts, committed by a well-known & dangerously polarising individual. Considering the person’s character in conjunction with the alleged crimes, in what reality wouldn't people celebrate a step towards justice? This is not a new phenomenon, so no need to act confounded.

Also, publicised criminal cases can have a horribly negative impact on victims. The focus SHOULD be on the perpetrators and their acts, particularly in cases like this one (level of publicity and/or type of crime) that invoke such vitriolic reactions from the public. And before you turn it around - no, I’m not considering the negative impact on the perpetrator in this case, because Tate has said everything imaginable to assassinate his own character. “What you sow is what you shall receive” :relieved:

Is it his tatto? Anyway who is he exactly? I dunno him at all before he being charged, is he have YouTube channel? Instagram? Or only on tiktok? Anyway his cam things remind me with Chinese cam crime, when someone kidnap women and force the woman to be cam girl and the women being imprisoned and can't go out the apartment at all, this planet truly disgusting

Attachments

This is a major investigation into alleged criminal acts, committed by a well-known & dangerously polarising individual.
This is all you said that had any semblance of logical substance to me. Everything else is just personal opinion. I work off logic and reasoning.

If Tate is found guilty, then I accept the outcome. If Tate is found innocent, then I accept the outcome. I'm not cheering or jeering. I have no personal gain or loss here. I'm not emotional about this

I find it so bizarre how each side in America wishes the worst for the other, that people literally celebrate when the opposition is punished. It's the same horrible little coin, just different sides. All childish behavior by supposed adults

This is all you said that had any semblance of logical substance to me. Everything else is just personal opinion. I work off logic and reasoning.

If Tate is found guilty, then I accept the outcome. If Tate is found innocent, then I accept the outcome. I'm not cheering or jeering. I have no personal gain or loss here. I'm not emotional about this

I find it so bizarre how each side in America wishes the worst for the other, that people literally celebrate when the opposition is punished. It's the same horrible little coin, just different sides. All childish behavior by supposed adults
1. My comments about negatively impacting victims is backed by numerous studies.
2. “I’m not emotional about this”. Yet you’ve been strongly present in 2 threads, on the defensive. Who are you trying to convince?
3. There are other countries apart from the US. Not everyone lives in that hellscape.
4. Celebrating justice is not childish. That’s the opinion of someone who has benefitted from historical justice but won’t acknowledge its impact. Grow up.

1. My comments about negatively impacting victims is backed by numerous studies.
2. “I’m not emotional about this”. Yet you’ve been strongly present in 2 threads, on the defensive. Who are you trying to convince?
3. There are other countries apart from the US. Not everyone lives in that hellscape.
4. Celebrating justice is not childish. That’s the opinion of someone who has benefitted from historical justice but won’t acknowledge its impact. Grow up.
1. Okay.
2. Yes you are. These 2 topics are about Andrew Tate. If you've seen me in both, it means you've been active in both as well. Difference is, I'm open to hearing him out and you are not. You claim to dislike him, but you just admitted to be in his topics. Those are feelings.
3. More personal feelings.
4. The thing is, you aren't worried about justice or the victims. You're worried about virtue signaling. It's as if you feel better by seeing those you disagree with face negative outcomes in life. I've noticed that extreme people tend to be this way on the internet. Too much consumption of "red meat" making everyone so hostile and one sided. That's childish to me. It's highschool all over again and everyone is the mean girl.

Reactions: VillieldrVuur
1. Okay.
2. Yes you are. These 2 topics are about Andrew Tate. If you've seen me in both, it means you've been active in both as well. Difference is, I'm open to hearing him out and you are not. You claim to dislike him, but you just admitted to be in his topics. Those are feelings.
4. The thing is, you aren't worried about justice or the victims. You're worried about virtue signaling. It's as if you feel better by seeing those you disagree with face negative outcomes in life. I've noticed that extreme people tend to be this way on the internet. Too much consumption of "red meat" making everyone so hostile and one sided. That's childish to me. It's highschool all over again and everyone is the mean girl.
He recorded himself, implicated himself, and is now going to trial. If you pay attention to the accusations at hand, and the (not even circumstantial) evidence, one can understand how he dug himself a deep hole. He even claimed to move to Romania due to their "lax" laws, but again, fuck around and find out. :emoji_eye:

He recorded himself, implicated himself, and is now going to trial. If you pay attention to the accusations at hand, and the (not even circumstantial) evidence, one can understand how he dug himself a deep hole. He even claimed to move to Romania due to their "lax" laws, but again, fuck around and find out. :emoji_eye:
Again, accusations mean nothing. It needs to be proved. That's what courts are. You must prove the person is guilty beyond a doubt. It's not perfect, but it's the best way. I don't know why some of you act like you can't be wrong.

Why don't we all just wait and see what happens in the pending court case? Is that so difficult?

1. Okay.
1. Very dismissive - what about your cries about focusing on the victims?
2. I was clearly quoting you, but thank you for demonstrating my point.
3. My thoughts on the US are personal (though not unique), sure. My commentary on your US-centric view is simply factual.
4. I’m not “worried” about anything. But, I do have a vested interest in people being held accountable for their actions. I don’t “disagree” with Tate, because his views are (for the most part) regarding topics that don’t have opinions - they more so have sides/positions that speak to a person’s morals and ethics. To me, you’re on the wrong side. Do better.

1. Very dismissive - what about your cries about focusing on the victims?
2. I was clearly quoting you, but thank you for demonstrating my point.
3. My thoughts on the US are personal (though not unique), sure. My commentary on your US-centric view is simply factual.
4. I’m not “worried” about anything. But, I do have a vested interest in people being held accountable for their actions. I don’t “disagree” with Tate, because his views are (for the most part) regarding topics that don’t have opinions - they more so have sides/positions that speak to a person’s morals and ethics. To me, you’re on the wrong side. Do better.
1. Pointed out the hypocrisy.
2. Hypocrisy again
3. Feelings.
4. I don't care what you think of me. I can't believe just waiting to see if someone is guilty or not is taking a position. Shows how extreme you actually are. I'm glad I'm not on "your side." I'm glad I think for myself. Random people on the internet don't make who I am lol.

Reactions: Athrlgn and 6798491
I’m glad I think for myself.
The free thinker is waiting on a court case to confirm his position on Andrew Tate, as if Tate’s shameless public persona and abhorrent world views aren’t visible without the human trafficking and rape conviction. Iconic.

Random people on the internet don't make who I am lol.
That’s right, you’ve become detestable all on your own. You must be so proud! :heart:

I truly hope the rest of your life is as pleasant as you are :emoji_kissing_heart: