- Joined
- Jul 30, 2017
- Posts
- 63
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 311
- Points
- 338
- Location
- South Bank, London, UK
- Sexuality
- 99% Gay, 1% Straight
- Gender
- Male
does he think that beard fools everyone into thinking he has an "alpha" jaw line?
Haha - I think that's what he see's when he looks in the mirror.Andrew Tate haha made him look betterView attachment 99094011
but the ai photo attached looks so much worse than his faceHaha - I think that's what he see's when he looks in the mirror.
Two power bottoms sending codes trying to out bottom the otherI don't know what this was all about but I love at the end he did a jerk off gesture.
View attachment 165835631
this is so hot lolView attachment 165958871
tbh...... id knock him up lmao....
Why does he have a vagina?View attachment 165958871
tbh...... id knock him up lmao....
It looks so small in this pic
its an edit lol... u guys are funnyWhy does he have a vagina?
Sounds like he’s actually gayWhat a nice guy, he treats women so well.
View attachment 166375891
Wow! I started looking for some pictures of his dick/vagina out of curiosity and entertainment, and the first thing I found was something that reaffirmed to me even more how pathetic and a loser he is. What a way to exercise. OmgAfter seeing this video, their physiques make total sense.Their form is horrible. It’s no wonder they don’t train with serious people.
View attachment 166158451
would love to see his hole. I hope he doesn't shave itHes got a nice ass
He's definitely at the top of my "I despise you but want to fuck you hard" list!!would love to see his hole. I hope he doesn't shave it
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.