Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Who else remembers the SNL Debbie Downer sketch where Andy, Seth Meyers, and (I wanna say) Finesse Mitchell were strippers dancing for Lindsay Lohan? They were in nothing but tight short-shorts and looked sexy as hell.

For some reason it just popped into my head even though I haven’t seen it in years. Looking at episode lists, I think it might have been from the Season 31 Lohan episode, but that one is trimmed down to like 15 mins on the streamer apps. I couldn’t find it in an online search either. I’m not the best detective though, so maybe someone else will have more luck?

Reactions: WrikPrada

Volumen

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Who else remembers the SNL Debbie Downer sketch where Andy, Seth Meyers, and (I wanna say) Finesse Mitchell were strippers dancing for Lindsay Lohan? They were in nothing but tight short-shorts and looked sexy as hell.

For some reason it just popped into my head even though I haven’t seen it in years. Looking at episode lists, I think it might have been from the Season 31 Lohan episode, but that one is trimmed down to like 15 mins on the streamer apps. I couldn’t find it in an online search either. I’m not the best detective though, so maybe someone else will have more luck?

Just found this pic from the sketch, along with a couple other less exciting ones. Still no luck with video though. Would fuckin love to see this again.

83576725-8283-4329-AC85-E76E5BAD9279.jpeg