Andy Star (brazilian Power Bottom)

nT_x4buifzekq28jpk7e7a5idcu.jpg



I don't really understand this kind of dildo collection. Granted I'm not really one for dildos anyway and if I were then maybe I'd understand. But how can all those different dildos feel different enough in your ass to be worth having so many?

.
 
I don't really understand this kind of dildo collection. Granted I'm not really one for dildos anyway and if I were then maybe I'd understand. But how can all those different dildos feel different enough in your ass to be worth having so many?

.
I think he was modelling for a dildo brand and got a bunch of free stuff. The pictures are just to make fun of the crazy quantity.
 
  • Like
Reactions: iryhousen
I enjoy him. He gets his hole wrecked beyond repair in almost every video. I don't think a bottom can get anymore hardcore than that. But I will admit it's clear he's methed out in almost every one of his scenes, which I guess explains why he seems to be able having 10 inch sucks literally make him prolapse nonstop.
 
I prefer his Brazilian porn studio days. He was so brutally fucked in those videos. His hole was wrecked and creamed. His more mainstream videos don’t have the same level of intensity. They feel too produced. I prefer watching Andy getting fucked in the raunchier and more raw porn.

Yes, some of my favorite scenes of him are form his Brazil days. I love his scenes for TimTales and Fuckermate. Also, I liked his body better back then, he's too buffed now I think.

61547_Buroaco-HOT-7-andy-star.jpg

7526b_205_cena_home.jpg
c1b1b_208_cena_home.jpg
Marcelo%2BMastro%2BBarebangs%2BAndy%2BStar%2Bv1.jpg
MORNING%2BFUCK-FEST%2BV1.jpeg
RAW%2BNIGHT%2BAT%2BTHE%2BMOON%2BV6.jpg

RODRIGO%2B%2526%2BANDY%2BSTAR%2BG1.gif
tumblr_ozrud6SsCk1vv0fx2o3_500.gif
tumblr_om17f92Ovv1tedvogo4_540.gifv
tumblr_om17f92Ovv1tedvogo10_540.gifv
tumblr_p6bowuuCUV1vds42co4_500.gif
tumblr_p6bowuuCUV1vds42co3_500.gif
tumblr_p6bowuuCUV1vds42co5_500.gif
tumblr_p6bowuuCUV1vds42co1_500.gif