Photos & Videos Animan Studios

Animan said on his blog some years ago he was facing serious health issues, he was not young, his inactivity may be explained by that, we'll never know, I salute his great work.
yes him not young, exist animations by him from 1990s

I don't think this is Animan art,but doese anybody know who is this artist?
One of the reasons why Animan stopped was because of these Avantajados, in addition to stealing their original drawings and dubbing them into other languages and selling them without authorization, these 3 prints that you showed are drawings created by the Avantajados, drawn using the animations of Animan as a base, notice the draw is very similar.

One of the reasons why Animan stopped was because of these Avantajados, in addition to stealing their original drawings and dubbing them into other languages and selling them without authorization, these 3 prints that you showed are drawings created by the Avantajados, drawn using the animations of Animan as a base, notice the draw is very similar.
I really didn't know the reason why Animan stopped posting. I am still a big fan of his animations. I can only hope he gets over it and starts posting again.

Making animations is very difficult and takes a lot of time. I understand why he gets furious about having his content stolen and resold to make a profit for other people. In addition, there is this plagiarism of creating animations similar to his to get attention. So it is justifiable that he deletes things and stops doing them. Luckily, I always downloaded his content.