Another weekend with the guys

Devken

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Part 1: The call is coming from inside the house.

Life had somehow made it impossible to enjoy living in the moment. Work demanded a million nonsensical little things from me that ate away my spare time. My days seemed to have been following a soul-crushing routine for what seemed like an eternity. Wake up, eat a halfway-decent breakfast, work under the influence of too much coffee, hit the gym, eat an efficient and nutritious meal, complain about everything, and sleep.

I wanted to get out, have fun, and meet up with the guys, but it seemed impossible. Everybody was suffering the same weirdly adult lifestyle. We made appointments and promises, but at the end of the day, nothing stuck and it all just ended up going nowhere. We were drifting apart and I couldn’t find the time and energy to stop it from happening.

Jason’s call came at an unexpected moment.

I stared at my phone for a couple of seconds, surprised that people still used it to call. I picked up and heard Jason’s slightly boastful voice tell me that I needed to pack my shit.

“Why?” I asked while I looked at my schedule.

“Because I’ve got a golden opportunity!”

“To get rich quick?” I quipped.

“Bro, don’t be like that,” Jason laughed accusingly. “I’m house-sitting this fucking insane place and I’m fucking bored out of my skull. You’re expected.”

“I have to check if I can…”

“Fuck that,” Jason said cutting me off. His voice took on a slightly theatrical tone that reminded me of something I once heard in a movie. “I’ve listened to you whining and moaning about being stuck for ages. Fuck all that noise. Fuck the excuses. It’s time. You’re coming. You’ve got to see this. Next week. Friday. I’ll send you the address.”

“Wait, who else is coming?”

“Doesn’t matter, don’t be a little pussy. You’re coming regardless. Don’t be a loser. Next Friday. See you then,” Jason said with absolute finality. I could almost hear him grinning on the other end.

“But, should I…” I began to formulate a question, but I wasn’t talking to anyone anymore. Jason had disconnected. I felt like an idiot standing in my kitchen with a phone in one hand, just trying to devise an excuse not to go, while also telling myself that Jason was right. I had absolutely zero reason to not go. I wanted to go and escape the dangerously boring monotony of whatever this was. Summer had started, why was I so goddamn lazy?

I watched a message pop up on my screen, it showed a location.

The place Jason had told me to go to was located on the edge of the good part of town. I wasn’t quite sure who lived here, but this part was where people with money lived. People that none of us had ever really hung out with, as far as I knew. I parked my car and hesitated before getting out. I grabbed my bag from the backseat and heard two bottles of booze clinking. I walked up to the front door. From the outside, the place looked like it was of a fairly classic make. A decent combination of wood and brick. As I approached it became clear that this place had been renovated recently, what appeared old was just something new cleverly disguised as something old.

I looked around to see if there were other cars parked, only to realize my car was the only one there. I wondered if I was the first one or if Jason had only invited me over. I checked my phone and felt stupid for not asking the other guys if they had received an invite.

I rang the doorbell and waited for an answer.

“Bro, you’re early,” Jason’s voice said. I tried to discern where the sound was coming from and where the camera was hidden. The doorbell looked inconspicuous, whatever camera there was, it was hidden from sight and the same was true for the intercom.

“I’m a wizard, never too late, never too early,” I smiled as I mangled the quote from Gandalf about being precisely on time.

“No, you’re early dude, like, real early.”

“Just open the door, I’m sweating my balls off.”

“I thought you lost those ages ago,” Jason joked.

“It’s me, not David,” I shot back.

“Hold up,” Jason replied and I heard the connection break. The heat pressed down and I felt sweat running down my back. I wanted to get inside. I needed to replenish the fluids I had lost, I desperately needed a drink. Something cold, something alcoholic.

I heard something click and then whirr, something slid into something else, one piece uncoupling from another. The door opened slowly, but Jason wasn’t the one who had opened it. He stood at a slight distance from the door, showing off that he wasn’t the one who had opened the front door. His hair had the characteristic sandy blond hue of summer.

“Fully automated,” he said before I could say anything. He added: “This shit is wild.”

“Hello to you too,” I said as I stepped over the threshold and into the hallway. I was greeted by a pleasant temperature, a huge difference with the temperature outside. I shuddered slightly. The entrance hall looked like something out of a movie or a television show. A large staircase went up to the next floor, there was one open door that led to what I assumed was the living room, two other doors were closed and I couldn’t tell what was behind them. It was spacious and sleek, the modernity clashed with the appearance of the outside. I noticed that there was nothing personal on the walls, no photographs, just generic black-and-white art that broke the pristine white walls.

Jason was wearing board shorts and a loose tank top. His skin looked bronze, but his shoulders were slightly brunt and I could see the freckles on them. There was something almost exotic about him as he stood there. I checked my forearm and concluded that while I had a slight tan, it wasn’t nearly as deep as Jason’s. He’d been out in the sun, enjoying the weather. I could tell he’d been working out. His chest seemed pumped, the definition being more pronounced than when I last saw him. I wanted to compliment him on his gains but decided against it, I wasn’t drunk enough yet to give compliments to old friends.

“Okay, so, I’m not giving you a tour of the place yet,” Jason said as he gestured for me to follow him into the living room. “You’re early, and I’m not doing it twice. Fuck that noise. Ain’t nobody got time for that. Right?”

“Yeah sure,” I said. “So, wait, this whole thing is shady as shit. Who the fuck would let a first-class idiot like you into their house?”

“I’m hurt,” Jason said theatrically grabbing at his chest. “I’ll have you know, my credentials are the best. My reputation is perfect. The owner is my dearest and closest friend.”

“Doubt,” I said with a little grin.

“Okay, so, maybe not that, but yeah, I know the owner. I helped install some of the shit. Do you remember Avery Harrison?”

“No, wait, yes, kind of. The name sort of rings a bell.”

“His dad owned the company that owns a bunch of other companies. You know that shitty coffee place in town? Not Starbucks, the other one. They’re like, bottom of the food chain. Avery’s dad basically owns that and, like, a fuckton of other shitty coffee places.”

“And you know this guy how?”

“You know, I installed some things, we got talking, you know. Shit like that. Great guy. Hung out a couple of times. He’s cool.”

“That doesn’t really answer anything,” I said with obvious disbelief in my voice.

“Bro, does it matter? Like, you obviously need something to make you fun,” Jason said defensively. He moved to a large liquor cabinet and swung the glass doors open. He grabbed a bottle of something foreign and poured two glasses. He handed me one.

“Dude, you can’t just raid the liquor cabinet!” I exclaimed with shock. I knew I sounded like a scared 15-year-old and accepted the jokes that would be hurled my way.

“It’s cool, don’t worry. Permission. Consent, whatever. Just drink. You’re so fucking uptight and weird right now.”

“I’m in a stranger’s million-dollar home, drinking their top-shelf booze and trusting you. Of course, I’m fucking tense,” I laughed. “If I get shot I swear to God, I’m going to kill you.”

“Bro, just trust me, okay?”

“Sure,” I said as I waved my left hand dismissively and threw back the drink he had handed me. It tasted surprisingly strong and rich. “What is this stuff?”

“I don’t know, do you like it?”

“I could see myself enjoying this. So who else did you convince to come over?”

“Obviously, the whole gang,” Jason said as he sipped his own drink and poured me a second glass. “David’s not coming, ever since he started hanging out with Lisa he’s been insufferable. Adam is out of town this weekend. Bobby is a maybe.”

“Luke?” I asked a little too quickly. I assumed he was on the list of invitees.

“Yeah, obviously. Luke missing out on anything? That’s not happening,” Jason said with a laugh. “Mike’s coming.”

“Mike?” I asked with a slightly confused tone.

“Yeah, you know, meathead Mike.”

“Dude, you still talk to him? I haven’t seen him in for-fucking-ever,” I said with a smile. The alcohol was already working its magic. I blamed the summer. “Holy shit, how is he?”

“Yeah, he’s doing great. He’s a personal trainer these days. Built like a brick shit-house. The dude’s massive.”

I looked Jason up and down and figured that Mike was responsible for his recent gains. I tried to conjure up a couple of memories of Mike from way back when. He was always the athletic one, he had charisma and charm and was fun to have around. He never quite stuck around our group. The type of guy that showed up and vanished then showed up again. He was never all that popular back in school, but he wasn’t unpopular either. Mike was just Mike, doing his own thing. I remembered that he used to hang out more with David, but the details were fuzzy.

“What time are they here?” I asked.

Jason checked the clock on his phone and then looked at me. “Shouldn’t be long. You were early.”

“Were you busy?”

“Yeah man,” Jason said as he grabbed his crotch and shook it wildly. “Balls deep.”

“In what? Your crusty old cum-sock?”

“Bro, why do you have to make it nasty like that?”

“Just facts dude, just facts,” I laughed.

I looked around the living room area. A couple of matching couches and chairs, black and white leather. A small rectangular coffee table and the same black-and-white art on the wall. There was an impressive screen mounted on the wall opposite the largest of the two couches. A herringbone pattern on the floor made the room look expensive and classy, the boards were of a slightly warm grey wood, polished with a mild sheen. I wondered if it was real wood or something synthetic. I tapped my right foot lightly to listen and concluded that it wasn’t real wood.

“Checking the material? Or if there’s a basement?”

“Both?” I replied with a touch of guilt in my voice.

“So we basically renovated most of the old stuff, used it as a template, you see. We dug out most of the base and reinforced it with more durable stuff. We had to re-do the basement and we expanded it without cutting into the structural integrity of the place. Remember the sunken living room area at the lodge? Avery wanted something similar here, but due to the layout, we couldn’t.”

I nodded and pretended to listen to most of what Jason was saying. It didn’t really interest me, but watching Jason get excited about stuff made me appreciate having him around. He pointed at something above and I saw that he had shaved his armpits.

“How’s the lodge doing, by the way?” I asked breaking his story.

“What? Oh, yeah. I’ll tell you once the rest is here.”

“Dude, seriously? Is there anything you can tell me?” I asked stressing the word ‘can’ for effect.

“Yeah, I can tell you that it took for-fucking-ever to get the stench out,” Jason laughed as he threw back his drink and poured himself another one. He offered to top my glass off, which I didn’t decline. I felt my balls itch. Jason nudged me with his elbow: “But yeah, it’s impregnated wood. Get it?”

I snickered gently as I sipped my drink. Jason winked at me in his usual over-the-top way. It had been a joke he was probably dying to make, and he finally made it. He looked pleased with himself.

“Fuck, dude,” I said throwing my chin up and exhaling as I embraced the feeling of getting halfway drunk. “It’s been fucking ages. You know. Not gonna lie. I kind of missed it. You know. Just dudes. You know.”

“Yeah,” Jason said with a carelessness in his voice that made me feel completely at ease. Things had happened since we last all gathered, and I realized that I was genuinely looking forward to whatever Jason had planned. I wanted to thank him for not allowing me to give him a piss-poor excuse not to come, but I didn’t.

I punched his shoulder playfully and commented: “Nice work, by the way. Hitting the gym?”

“Yeah,” Jason said boisterously as he flexed his biceps. “Welcome to the gun show.”

“Wouldn’t go that far, champ,” I teased.

Part 2: youthful indescretions

I wanted to see the rest of the house, curious to discover what made this place so special. Jason kept dropping hints, promising me that the eventual reveal would somehow blow my mind. If the living room was any indication of what lay ahead I was sure to be disappointed. Everything felt impersonal, whoever had designed and styled this place had done so taking the utmost care to remove everything that even hinted at actual humans living here. It was as if I had stepped into a catalog image, every detail thought out, every piece of furniture deliberately placed, everything fitting the picture-perfect image of the stylist’s wet dream.

Jason sat down on the couch and I followed his lead. I smiled and sipped my drink. It was running low, but my brain was already swimming in the pleasant looseness of the alcohol, I told myself to pace my intake. This stuff, whatever it was, was strong. If I kept drinking like this, I figured, I’d wake up tomorrow with a massive hangover and dicks scribbled all over my face, and that was if Jason was feeling generous and merciful.

Jason grabbed his phone and held it to his chin. He gave a simple command and the screen turned itself on. He played with his phone and I watched him cycle through a couple of menus. Music from the 90s started playing. I couldn’t tell where the music was coming from, the speakers had been cleverly hidden from sight. Jason beamed as he bobbed up and down to the rhythm of the song playing. “Dude, everything is integrated into the fucking walls. Fucking ace, man. Expensive as fuck.”

“Nice,” I said as I nodded to the beat and looked around. “What happens if something breaks or they want to upgrade?”

“Jesus Christ, I hope they won’t call me when that happens, that shit is going to be a bitch to fix,” Jason said with a smile. I was convinced that Jason was the perfect guy to fix whatever they had installed here. He didn’t have to hope, he knew they’d call him. He was smart enough to think ahead for exactly such a situation. Smart, but ultimately, it was kind of an asshole-move to make sure your customers got dependent on your services.

“When was the last time you talked to Bobby?” I asked in an effort to change the topic.

Jason fell quiet for a second. I could see him think back. “I don’t know, I think a month or so ago? Give or take a week? I think. Why?”

“Just curious,” I said defensively.

“Tell me,” Jason insisted. He turned towards me. He smelled like sweat and deodorant. There was a sweetness to his odor that confused me.

“Nothing, I mean, yeah. You know. He’s been kind of weird with me since…” I took a sip and realized that saying it out loud felt weird. “You know, since then. I don’t know. It’s not cold or anything, just, kind of different.”

“Yeah, I guess,” Jason said and I could detect that there was something he was holding back. “He’s always been a bit, yeah, weird like that. I mean. Shit, remember back when we were teens?”

I tried to remember and I thought I knew what Jason was referencing, but I wasn’t quite sure. He seemed to take my pause as a reason to continue and explain his point. “Like, remember when we got that tape? I think that was at Adam’s when his parents were out of town. Remember?”

I flashed back to that particular summer, or was it autumn? The three of us, drinking the cheapest foulest beer we could get our hands on. I couldn’t remember who got us the beer, but I remembered that we were too young to get it ourselves. I tried to fill in that void by looking for little clues in the memory. Somewhere my brain told me that it was someone’s cousin who got us the booze. I just couldn’t figure out whose cousin.

“Fucking hell, I barely remember tapes in general,” I laughed. “Jesus, I think they were already on their way out back then.”

“Grainy tits and hairy pussy on a tiny television set. Dude, remember that? We were so convinced we were these goddamn studs or were going to be when we were older. Damn. How did we survive our teenage years?”

“Sheer luck and gallons of lube,” I joked. I thought I recalled the encounter Jason was referencing but I wasn’t sure. I probed for more details to confirm. ”Whose tape was it anyways?”

“Wasn’t it yours? Didn’t you steal it from your dad’s secret stash or something?”

“Definitely not,” I laughed. “I thought it was yours?”

“Shit, you might be right.”

I flashed Jason an all-knowing smile. I wanted to be subtle, referencing Jason’s dirty little secret without letting him know that I knew about it, that we all knew about it. The signs had always been there and I realized that dear old Jason had always been the right kind of nasty. The kind of nasty I could appreciate. I was still trying to piece my memory together and discover what Jason had meant when he said that Bobby had always been weird like that.

I decided to take a more direct approach: “Wait, but how does that relate to Bobby being, you know, out of it?”

“Dude, you seriously don’t remember?”

“I think I do, but not really. Like, Adam’s parents were out of town, we got booze, you got that tape. We watched ‘Bush Puss XVI’ or something like that. Fucking dumb stuff. Typical teenage shit.”

“Yeah, and you don’t recall anything else? Like, are you under the impression that we watched that movie because we had to write a review, or because we needed to analyze the plot and theme? We were pulling our Rogers and Eberts. Remember?”

“Yeah, sure, okay. Like I said, horny teenage shit. Never seen pussy, never touched a tit. Still not seeing the connection there?”

“Dude, come on! Seriously? Like, after that night Bobby pretended none of that ever happened. He’s always been the guy to just keep everything a secret. He’s always been weird like that. I think he’s got issues. Like, deep dark desires and shit that he’s ashamed of, or something,” Jason explained with a tone that told me he was dead serious about this. “That dude has a bunch of skeletons in his closet that would make all of us blush. Like, if this was our yearbook, he’d get ‘Most likely to be really into BDSM’ or ‘Most likely to have five mistresses somewhere’. You know? Stuff like that. I swear, Bobby might secretly be the nastiest of us all.”

I listened and carefully connected the dots. Luke had told me about how he and Bobby had both attended a gangbang. Bobby had never shared that with any of us. I remembered him trying to prevent Luke from sharing too many of those details. Bobby did indeed have a dark streak, and somehow he had hidden it from us, or at least he had hidden it from me. That wasn’t true, I told myself, I had been there, had pulled on my meat together with Bobby, watching some chick get railed on an old tape. I was there when we pulled out our peckers at night, too scared that we were going to get caught. He had bragged, just like Adam and Jason and I. We had secretly compared the state we were in. I remembered that I wanted to measure up to the others, to be more of a man than them.

We were dumb teens, insecure about ourselves, curious about the world, about sex. Jason was right. Bobby had retreated back then as he had now. Keeping something a secret, even from those with whom he shared that secret. I wanted to take time to look back at my friendship with Bobby, search for clues and patterns, and relive some of those moments.

Jason took my silence as a sign to keep talking. He added: “Seriously dude, I’m kinda wondering just how insane some of the shit is he’s gotten into. You know? I mean, fuck, we’re all friends, right? Friends share this kind of shit. Especially us, right?”

I looked at Jason and then I threw my empty glass a look. Jason offered to pour me another one. I shrugged despite having told myself not to. As Jason leaped from the couch and grabbed a different bottle, I grinned mischievously and said: “Yeah, I don’t think we have any secrets left. Right? At this point, that would be insane.”

I held out my glass as Jason poured the new stuff into it. I caught the label, it was a brand I didn’t recognize. I sniffed at the glass and detected something resembling Whiskey, but the scent was infused with something that I could only describe as ‘herbal’. I took a careful sip and felt my right eye twitch. It wasn’t disgusting, but it wasn’t pleasant either. I could already feel tomorrow's headache. I studied Jason as he grabbed his phone and looked at it. The alcohol was making me a bit too confident and on the nose, and I liked it.

“Yeah man, open book,” he said and I knew that he was lying. I knew that he knew that I knew that he was lying. I wanted to make Jason squirm a little, make him confess those dirty little secrets he claimed he didn’t have.

Somewhere a noise broke through the house and Jason sprang up. He seemed awfully excited. I watched him swipe left and right on his phone and then up and down. A series of movements resulted in the television showing us the image of someone standing at the front door. The image wasn’t crystal clear, but I was genuinely impressed by the quality.

A lumbering figure waited nervously in front of the camera. He was surprisingly large and wore a loose-fitting shirtless shirt. His shoulders bulged and his biceps were noticeable. It took me a while to recognize the face, but it was Mike. Mike had never been a scrawny guy, he had always been athletic, but he had never been as big as he had been right now. His neck was thick. I wondered what he looked like up close. I wondered how he had managed to transform himself into the Hulk.

“It’s Mike,” Jason exclaimed. “Watch this.”

Jason placed the phone to his mouth and threw his voice. He sounded like a confused elderly lady as he sang “Hello, who is it?”

“Sorry, ma’am,” I heard Mike’s voice say. “I think I’ve got the wrong address.”

“Michael?” Jason continued with his old-lady voice. “Michael, is that you? I’ve missed you, Michael.”

“Excuse me, sorry? Who is this?”

“Michael, oh Michael,” Jason sang with his aged and decrepit voice. “My brittle old bones need some good old-fashioned loving. My dusty old pussy needs a petting. Pet my pussy Michael. Pet it.”

“Fuck you Jason,” Mike said after a second of what seemed like absolute confusion. “Let me in, you asshole.”

Jason pressed something and I heard the front door open.

Part 3: Reconnecting

Mike stood helplessly in the hallway, his heft overnight bag dropped on the floor. It was full of something, but I couldn’t tell what. Mike looked massive, Jason hadn’t lied. He was struggling with the heat outside, he was sweating uncomfortably. He produced a distinctive smell, I couldn’t quite pin down what it was. I expected to smell sweat, but it was more than that, it reminded me of my uncle. It conjured up thoughts of masculinity and rawness.

Mike’s shoulders were slightly sunburnt and his hair was dark and curly. He seemed fuller than when I last saw him. I tried to remember how long it had been, only to conclude that it had been ages. The Mike of those long-gone days was still there, but he had grown and matured and abused every piece of equipment the gym had to offer. He seemed surprised to see me. The expression on his face betrayed a strange confusion. I got the impression that he hadn’t expected to see me. I wondered if he even remembered me.

“Mikey,” Jason said with a laugh as he walked up to Mike and gave him a short hug, tapping him on the back with his right hand. “Mikey, Mikey, Mike. Exactly on time. This douche nozzle was early.”

“Not early,” I said defensively. I held out my hand to shake his as I added with some familiarity: “Also, it’s been ages, dude. How have you been?”

“Hey, yeah, been doing pretty great,” Mike said with a dumb smile as he shook my hand. His hands seemed impossibly big as they enveloped mine. “It’s been what? Years? You look great man.”

“Thanks,” I said smiling. I let go of his hand. “You look… huge man. Damn.”

“Thanks,” Mike said with a flash of pride.

“Okay, so, we’re almost complete. Mike, can I offer you a drink?” Jason said as he ushered us into the living room.

“Yeah, sure, I’ll have whatever. Beer?”

“Bro, seriously? Have you seen this place? You think they’ve got something as mundane as beer in this place? Hell no,” Jason said as he opened the liquor cabinet and poured Mike a glass. “No, my friend, today’s poison is the actual good stuff.”

“Dude, you can’t just raid someone’s liquor cabinet,” Mike protested as Jason held the glass in front of him.

“Told him the same thing,” I said with a nod. “But let’s be honest, it’s Jason’s ass they’re suing.”

“True,” Mike said as he grabbed the glass and sniffed at its contents. He threw it back in one go. His eye twitched awkwardly and with a quick shake, he gestured to Jason to fill his glass up a second time. Jason obeyed enthusiastically and poured more into his glass. I noticed that the glass was nearly full. I didn’t think my liver would survive a full glass of the stuff, but Mike was probably twice my size. I was convinced that he could take more than a single hit.

Mike walked awkwardly around the room, checking the furniture, checking the art, checking the liquor cabinet. He wasn’t afraid to explore what little there was. He focused on the screen and asked Jason a hundred questions about the specs. I studied Mike’s physique. He bulged in ways that seemed almost inhuman. I tried to remember what I could of human anatomy, recalling the different muscle groups using Mike as a handy reference guide.

I figured he was using something illegal to get this size, but I was too scared to ask. I admired the dedication as much as it scared me. His breathing seemed heavier than it should have been as if moving even slightly was something that required too much energy. I followed the veins on his arms.

“Dude?” I heard someone say. It had to be Jason or Mike, I couldn’t tell. I had zoned out. “You good?”

“What?” I said as I looked around and then focused on my glass. “Yeah, I’m good. Why?”

“You were drooling dude,” Jason’s voice teased.

“What? Fuck off,” I said somewhat defensively. I figured he was right, but I wasn’t going to admit it. “I mean, man, you’re fucking huge. Like, massive. When the fuck did that even happen?”

“Oh,” Mike said as he checked his shoulders. “Yeah, you know, been working out for a while now. Got really into it three years ago. Figured that nobody’s eating a meal prepared by a skinny cook, so, yeah, who’d take training advice from someone who isn’t following his own advice? You know? Maybe I went overboard, just a little. Once you pop, you can’t stop, am I right?”

“Three years? Shit, still impressive man,” I said trying to sound complimentary.

“I own a little gym, it’s a studio more like it, but yeah. I’ll give you some pointers if you’d like.”

“Yeah, man, cool. Sure.”

I caught Jason grinning in the corner of my eye. He was watching us and listening. There was a devious streak in his look that told me he was up to something. I wanted this whole thing to get going. I still felt pleasantly tipsy and it made me look forward to the possibilities of our stay here. Jason had devised some sort of plan, he hadn’t told me anything, but something was clearly up. I wondered what he had discussed with Mike.

Jason grabbed his phone and read something and I watched him swipe and type. Mike and I talked about a couple of utterly shallow things. He told me more about his business and shared that he was planning on entering a contest in the future. He was already practicing his poses. As he told me about his plans he flexed his arms and made stupid faces in the process. He was dead serious, but he still told it in a way that made it clear that he wasn’t too sure about it. He made it into a joke to see how I would react. I reacted in an encouraging manner and I watched his enthusiasm grow. He spoke more freely and openly. I recognized in this change, the Mike from way back when. E had always seemed aloof but was secretly approachable and friendly. His shyness was often mistaken for arrogance or coldness, but once there was a connection, he was warm and friendly.

I wanted to know more about him. I asked him if he was seeing someone. He gave me a weird answer that neither confirmed not denied. He asked me the same. I flat-out stated that I was single and was probably going to stay single for a while. I recalled my last relationship and unloaded some of my frustrations onto poor Mike. He noted with a disarming smile that I shouldn’t be bothered and then gave me a bunch of platitudes. I shrugged in return and told him that I enjoyed life as a single guy. I gave him a little wink and explained to him exactly why being single wasn’t too bad.

He nodded and smiled, but he didn’t take the bait. Whatever was going on with Mike’s love life, he was keeping it a secret.

Jason was uncharacteristically quiet as I got re-acquainted with Mike. I caught him on his phone more than a couple of times. His expression changed from enthusiasm to slight frustration. Jason emptied the bottle into our glasses, giving Mike more than the rest of us.

I was feeling confident and when Jason left the room, typing furiously on his phone as he exited, I turned to Mike and with a hushed voice asked him: “Okay, so what’s the deal here?”

“Deal?” Mike answered innocently.

“Yeah, I mean, why are we here? What’s the occasion? Like, what does he have planned?”

“Oh,” Mike said as he stared at the floor. “I don’t know, I think this is just Jason?”

“Come on man, seriously?” I said with drunk confidence. “I haven’t seen anything yet. Just ridiculously expensive booze and a home system that’s perhaps overpriced. But like, shouldn’t we be asking questions here?”

“Like?” Mike said, his voice low. His breath smelled of alcohol and I could tell he was feeling the same effects as I was.

“Like, it’s Jason, man. Jason!” I said as if that was somehow reason enough. “He’s always been… you know, kind of… well-connected. If you know what I’m saying. But, like, this, this is weird. Right? Even for him.”

“Yeah, maybe, I don’t know,” Mike answered dismissively with a smile. He shifted on the couch and I caught him adjusting his junk through the loose boardshorts he was wearing.

Something about Mike started to seem suspicious. I hardly knew him, but there was something that wasn’t adding up. I felt a rush of blood shooting up my dick, making it semi-hard. I adjusted myself without really caring about etiquette. I squeezed my half-hard dick through the fabric and the act of doing that lit up something inside the pleasure center of my brain. I realized I was getting horny and wondered when was the last time I had pumped out a load? It had been at least a day or two. Thinking about jacking off just made the sensation of being horny grow stronger. I noticed the size of Mike’s hands again.

Jason barged into the room, he seemed less than happy. He downed the last contents of his glass and placed his phone on the coffee table. He rubbed his face with both his hands and then let out a sigh. He stared at us and gave us a forced smile.

“So, okay, life’s cool, everything’s cool. Nothing is wrong. So, you guys want to see just what the fuck is p with this place?”

“Wait, aren’t we waiting for the others to arrive?” I asked.

“Change of plans,” Jason said with a touch of annoyance in his voice. I figured what was wrong and wasn’t going to kill the buzz even further. Jason’s mood didn’t need anything other than something positive and fun. “So get off your lazy asses. You’re getting the tour, well, half of it.”

I instinctively dropped my hand in my lap to check if I didn’t have a boner. I could feel my dick was still halfway to full mast. I tried to push it into a position where it wouldn’t be obvious if I stood up. I hoped nobody had seen.

Mike rose up and in the corner of my eye, I caught sight of his crotch. He had a slight bulge going on. I wondered if it was true what they said about guys on steroids and their dicks shrinking. I made a drunken note to ask him later.

Jason rolled his shoulders back and cracked his neck. It seemed comical. “Gentlemen,” he said in an overly dramatic fashion. “Welcome to the depraved lives of the rich and famous. From here on in, it’s all going to go downhill.”

“Wait, what?” Mike objected.

“Not like this, you idiot,” Jason said with a laugh. “You know, I didn’t fucking ask you all to come here if it was just some shitty old boring place. No, this place is something else. I promise. This whole floor is boring as fuck. This is the place you invite your daytime guests, no, gentlemen, the real fun starts downstairs. If you’d be so kind to follow me…”.

Mike and I looked at each other and then stared at Jason who stepped towards the door to the hallway. We followed him and watched how he inserted a code on a touchpad. I heard something click and whir inside one of the two closed doors and figured the lock had been sprung. My face felt pleasantly warm. Jason opened the door and revealed a bunch of steps leading to the basement. I wanted to comment on this being every horror movie made, but instead of looking at an ominous scene, we saw an immaculately crafted and designed space leading down to the basement.

Jason stepped ahead and told us to follow. I wanted to hesitate but didn’t. My heart rate was going up.

Part 4: Something innocent

Jason walked down the stairs commenting on every single little detail there was. From the materials used to reinforce the foundation to the time it took to dig out this area. He commented on how much time and effort it had cost him. I wanted to point out that he had an entire crew helping him out, but I allowed him to claim the honor for himself.

“So, get this, Avery came up to me with a list of things he wanted to have installed. I mean, I hadn’t really spoken to the guy in a while, so I was kind of on the fence, but I threw him a bone after he waved his cash in front of my face. You know, I’m an amazing negotiator, I squeezed him for everything he’s worth. So get this, he asks me for a couple of really specific things, right? Top of his list, his own private gym. Now, that’s not all that impressive, I mean, fuck, just grab a couple of dumbbells and you’re done.”

Mike raised his hand as if to protest, but Jason continued, not allowing poor Mike to get a single word in.

“He tells me that he wants it to be functional, have it be something more than your run-of-the-mill home gym. Now, just creating the space is one thing. You need to get decent airflow going and you want it to be cool enough, but not too cool. So, yeah, more than just a little home gym.”

We had stopped in front of another door. Mike and I stood on the stairs as we waited for Jason to open the door. It looked like an inconspicuous door, like every other door I had seen in the place thus far. There was no code Jason had to enter this time. He grabbed the handle and turned it. Behind it we saw a surprisingly spacious area reveal itself to us.

I couldn’t see Mike’s eyes, but I knew they were wide open at the sight of this. I had been in a couple of gyms in town that looked run-down and decrepit compared to this. The same minimalist style was present here. The floor was dark, the walls white. I looked up to see tubes and pipes running along the length of it, all of them painted black. What should appear chaotic and busy just added sleekness and personality to the space. There was a vent and something that looked like a sleek and modern matte-black AC unit. The actual gym equipment was equally impressive. This place had it all. Racks of weights, dumbbells, barbells, benches, racks, and cardio machines. If this was meant for one person, that person was an absolute dickhead for hoarding it all.

I smelled the air expecting something stale or the lingering scent of old sweat, but it smelled new and clean.

“Dude, you’ve got to be kidding me,” Mike exclaimed. “Dude, seriously, man, this shit would cost me my left nut. The fuck, dude. The fuck! Fucking Avery, man, he’s got fucking everything here.”

The amount of fucks uttered told me exactly how impressed and perhaps even jealous, Mike was.

“And behind door number 2,” Jason said ignoring Mike completely. Bombastically he added: “That’s right Linda, it’s a steam room and showers! After a long hard work out, you need to unwind and relax those aching overworked muscles in your own private sauna!”

“Fuck,” Mike whispered as he took a look through the door into the steam room. The lights switched on automatically. I reckoned they detected our movement and I wondered how long they’d stay on if someone sat her in solitude. I followed him in. It smelled of exotic wood and strange minerals. It was big enough for multiple people to sit comfortably. Next to the steam room there was an area with three showerheads. The tiling was black and white, the floor had an interesting geometric pattern carved into the white tiles to prevent people from slipping, the shower walls were of a glistening black, and the ceiling was white. It almost seemed like the reverse of the other rooms we had seen thus far.

Jason watched us be amazed by the setup and then muttered a command: “Shower lights, red.”

The lights turned red, changing the ambiance of the small space immediately. It felt less clinical and more human. My mind pictured people showering here. The water washing away sweat, and the light accentuating the lines and curves of the human body. Skin touching skin, bodies pressed against each other. I pressed my hand into my groin awkwardly to keep myself from sporting an obvious boner. I caught Mike as he shifted his eyes from my crotch to my face and lightning-fast to the walls and the ceiling. He smiled stupidly, pretending that I hadn’t just caught him staring at my crotch, or perhaps I had made it too obvious that I was aroused. I felt awkwardness rise.

“So, this is it? You want us to have a workout?” I said with a slightly mocking tone to my voice.

I wanted to add something else, and I saw Jason begin to formulate something of an argument, but Mike had somehow been activated by my suggestion. He seemed oblivious to the tone of my voice, he had taken my suggestion as something earnest and not as half a joke. Mike sounded infectiously chipper as he clapped his massive hands together and said: “Awesome, yeah. I’m game! Come on!”

I wanted to object, but Jason shrugged and smiled. “Yeah, sure, let’s go my dudes. Game on!” Jason turned towards me and added with a grin: “I’m definitely going to beat you this time.”

There was no doubt in my mind that he would beat me at pushing away more weight, but I wasn’t going to give up without a fight. I grinned and remembered that while he might beat me at bench-pressing more weight, I had beaten him at length and girth back at the cabin. I got cocky and answered with a cheeky grin: “Bring it on shrimp.”

If it bothered Jason that I had made an obvious reference he didn’t show it, in fact, he seemed to take the challenge in stride. We made our way back to the hallway where our bags were waiting for us.

I opened my bag, took out the bottles, and rummaged through the clothes I had hastily packed. I picked a random tank top and pulled my old shirt off and changed. The air on my naked skin felt amazing. I stared down and flexed my abs hoping they’d show. I was trying to appear impressive and my pleasantly tipsy head thought I was doing a good job. I kept the shorts on that I had entered with.

Jason sprinted upstairs and vanished from sight. Mike followed my example. He grabbed his bag, took out a small pouch and placed it onto the floor. He then dug through a bunch of items of clothing and fished out something. I watched him try to take off his sleeveless tank top. His bulk made the act seem painfully awkward. He struggled as the fabric struggled to slide over his body. He wormed into strange and uncomfortable positions. I caught sight of his bare upper body and marveled at the sight. He was incredibly tan, his skin sun-kissed all over. His stomach bulged, but it was clear that it was solid muscle. I had seen guys with a similar build, but seeing it this close was an interesting experience. He had shaven every square inch of his body. I caught the tiny black dots that would grow into hairs and it became clear that Mike was perhaps one of the hairiest guys I knew if he ever decided to let it all grow out. His pectoral muscles jutted out and rippled underneath the skin as his shirt got caught and obscured his face. His nipples were dark and pronounced, though the areolas weren’t exceptionally large. I wondered if they were sensitive and pictured myself reaching out to give him a purple-nurple. I refrained from doing so, though watching him struggle to get his shirt past his head made it insanely attractive to just pinch him viciously and make him suffer in that stupidly childish way. I pushed the fourteen-year-old version of myself away.

Mike cursed as he freed himself from his tank top. He dropped the piece of fabric onto the floor without any care in the world and held out the shirt he had fished out of his bag in front of him. As much as he had struggled to take his shirt off, so easily did he put on his new shirt. I hadn’t seen what it was he had picked out until he pulled the fabric down and covered his stomach. It was barely a shirt. Two thin straps held everything up. His chest was pretty much exposed by the muscle shirt.

Jason ran down the stairs wearing different shorts and a shirt similar to that of Mike. He tossed us two towels. I caught mine with two hands, Mike plucked his towel from the air with surprising ease. I watched Jason as he took a deep breath.

“Dude,” I said as I eyed Jason up and down. “You’ve really hit the gym, haven’t you?”

“Thanks, I mean, I haven’t reached my goals yet, but you know. Getting there.”

“Bro,” Mike interjected defensively. “Don’t sell yourself short, man. You’re doing great man. Like, you’ve made good progress. Proud of you.”

For the first time, I watched Jason awkwardly take a compliment as Mike held out his massive fist for Jason to bump.

“Yeah man,” I agreed. “Like, it’s visible.”

“Yeah, sure, whatever, thanks. You can thank Mike, obviously,” Jason said nervously and I could swear he was almost blushing. He slumped his shoulders forward slightly and that gave me a better view of his chest. He had more definition and was fuller than I remembered. I felt a pang of insecurity run down my back. My balls ached. I wanted to pull at my dick but didn’t.

Mike didn’t feel that shame, he pulled at his crotch and then made the tell-tale move that indicated he was getting his balls free from being stuck.

Jason entered the code and the door opened up again. The three of us made our way down and stared at the equipment. Mike took the lead in a natural manner, I was impressed by how he came alive as we walked from one piece of equipment to the next.

“Okay, so what you want to do, is push, then hold it like this,” Mike said as he demonstrated one of the exercises. “Keep your arms like this, try to push your elbows slightly in. Keep it, feel your chest squeeze, and then slowly open your arms again.”

Jason followed his instructions and it was clear he had done this before. I saw how his chest tensed up, watched the muscles contract, and then in a controlled manner released the tension. Jason looked like he was performing surgery. Not a smile or a grin, just utter and complete concentration. He wanted to show off and make sure that I knew he was better at this than he was. He finished his repetitions and presented the cables to me. I grabbed hold of the handles, moved in position, and with some hesitation I performed the exercise as Mike had explained and Jason had shown. I was convinced that I was doing it exactly as I was told to, but Mike thought differently. He stepped forward and placed his right hand on my left pectoral. He didn’t look me in the eye, he was focused on my chest. His hand felt warm. “Okay, now push forward, yeah, like that.”

I felt him push against my muscles, which felt tighter now. His other hand touched my elbow and corrected the position lightly. Again the warmth of his skin was noticeable. “Like that, you should feel a difference now, right?”

I grunted as I tried to hold the position: “Yeah, yeah, yep.”

Mike laughed and told me to repeat the move. I found myself obeying the hulking beast without question. As he explained and guided my movements Mike transformed into a more familiar figure. I felt him loosen up, despite taking on a more professional attitude towards our impromptu workout.

“Fuck, this is going to hurt like hell tomorrow,” I grunted as I finished the last repetition.

“No pain, no gain,” Jason laughed as he flexed demonstratively. There was a cringe factor there that he seemed to live for. Mike stared at Jason and gently punched his shoulder. Without saying anything Mike mimicked Jason’s position. The difference was hilarious. Jason had defined muscles, but Mike took it to a whole new level. I watched him flex and bulge. The sight was impressive and intimidating. Jason seemed to shrink away as Mike beamed with pride.

“Yeah, that’s right,” he said as he released the tension.

I knew I wasn’t out of shape. I was relatively fit, but I knew I had reached that plateau where I had to change something up to really force my body to take it to the next step. I wondered if Mike had room for another client.

“So, this next one is good for the glutes,” Mike said as he stared with some admiration at a machine called “Booty-builder XO”. “Lots of dudes think this one is just shit. I’m telling you, ladies love a tight ass on a guy. You position yourself like this and then you thrust your hips upwards. You clench your cheeks, right, thrust upwards, and then slowly go down.”

I watched closely as it appeared that Mike was fucking an invisible woman. I watched how he thrust upwards explosively and then lowered himself slowly. A slight bulge became visible as he thrust his hips into the air. The fabric of his shorts pulled tight and taut. I pictured him with a tiny dick for some reason, despite not having any proof. It made me feel a little bit more confident. That despite this hulk of a man, I still had him beat where dick size was concerned. I shook my head and tried to get my mind to think of something else. As Jason followed Mike I watched his crotch pressing up and then down. His bulge was visible, larger than that of Mike’s. Again the image of Mike having a tiny dick flashed before my mind’s eye and fed into something animalistic and cruel inside of myself.

I pushed my thoughts away as Jason finished his set and it was my turn to use the “Booty Builder XO”:

The exercise was a bit more complex than they had made it look. I failed to thrust from the hip, instead, I moved my back and upper body in a way that removed the tension from my butt. I corrected myself on the second try and noticed a difference. As I repeated the exercise I found myself picking up the pace. I thrust my hips in the air and slowly lowered them. I felt the muscles in my ass burn.

“You should be great at this, you’re a pro at fucking the air,” Jason joked.

“At least I can fuck something other than my fist,” I shot back with a little grunt on my last repetition.

The teasing continued as we moved to the next exercise. My buzz was starting to fade as sweat formed on my brow and trickled down my back. Jason commented on my grunting as I struggled with the weight, I joked that he wouldn’t know what a real grunt sounded like. Mike suppressed a couple of laughs throughout but seldom added to the banter. He was more at ease, but not at the level where he let down his guard and made jokes at our expense. I noticed it but remained quiet, Jason noticed t but didn’t let an opportunity go to waste to draw him into the mood.

“Come on big guy,” Jason said as he caught Mike eyeing the cross-trainer with some suspicion. “Scared of a little cardio that doesn’t involve your tight right fist?”

I watched Jason make the universal sign for the hobby all men shared. His fist slid obscenely up and down. I laughed at the sight. If Mike’s face turned red it was impossible to tell by the tan he was sporting.

“Little man,” Mike said putting on a thick Russian accent that sounded more German than Russian. He smirked and added: “I break you in two, like little twig.”

“Little twig indeed,” I said slyly side-eyeing Jason.

“You, little man,” Mike said turning his attention to me. “You, I break in four.”

I threw my hands up in surrender and smiled innocently. As I did I smelled the rancid stench of alcohol-laced sweat. The scent was enough for me to lose interest in continuing the workout. I wanted to take a shower.

“Fuck, I’m done,” I said admitting defeat. I pulled a face and said: “You win. I’m sweating like a whore in church. Fuck, I smell like a fucking toxic chemical plant. Something’s wrong with me, man. I’m fucking dead inside or something. Jesus Christ.”

“Use the steam room,” Mike said. “Take a quick shower first, then hit the steam room. Trust me, you’ll thank me tomorrow.”

“Why?”

“Your muscles are producing an acid, like, they’re damaged and stuff. The heat will help them relax, which will stimulate recovery. Don’t forget to drink plenty of fluids. I’ve got some supplements with me, you’ll be fine. Living the swole life, am I right?”

“Yeah thanks, also, the swole life? Cringe?” I joked.

“Dude, you’re too old to say cringe,” Mike laughed as he slapped my shoulder with his meaty hand.

I nodded and laughed and made my way to the steam room. Jason turned it on and assured me that by the time I was done taking a shower, the place was ready to be used. I closed the door behind me and walked into the shower space. I stripped off my clothes and dropped them in a corner. I looked at myself as I stood there alone. I felt amazing, tired, and exhausted, but amazing nonetheless. My dick hung low between my legs, my balls loose and relaxed. I remembered the wonderful world of kegel exercises and flexed the muscles in my pelvic area. The same trick to use to stop pissing midstream now made my dick twitch up and down. I felt blood flow into my member and mindlessly I grabbed it and pulled it down, milking it and forcing the blood to fill up the length of my dick. I squeezed and felt a pleasant sensation shoot from the tip of my cock up my spine and tickle all the right spots in my filthy not-quite-sober mind.

I turned on the shower and stepped into the stream of lukewarm water running down with surprising pressure behind it. I felt alive as I gasped for air. I made my dick bounce up and down before realizing that I was at a stranger’s house with a close friend and a hulking monstrous figure whose hands dwarfed mine. I smiled to myself as I realized I was somehow obsessing about Mike’s hands.

Part 5: false modesty

The water ran down my back and I turned the water off as soon as the stench was no longer noticeable. I felt clean and fresh. The prospect of having to sit in a small box where I’d begin to sweat again seemed unappealing. I tugged at my cock and shook off as much water as possible. With a sigh, I tip-toed to the steam room. I paused for a second to listen if I could hear Jason and Mike. They were talking, but with the door closed I couldn’t make out what they were talking about. I wanted to open the door and listen in, but if I did, they’d notice and it would make things awkward.

I slipped open the door to the steam room and noticed that it had indeed gotten warmer. I looked around and realized I didn’t have a towel with me. I sat down on the lowest level. The wood felt warm against my buttocks.

I exhaled and inhaled through my nose. The scent of wood came as an expected and pleasant sensation. I shifted slightly and leaned forward. I looked down into my crotch. My cock between my legs rested on the wood, as did my balls. I tugged at my foreskin, and without really thinking about it I pinched the tip and rubbed it. I studied what was between my legs as the heat grew stronger. With my eyes, I traced the veins that ran down the length of it. A thick blue vein in the middle, smaller ones to the sides. I compared them to rivers, winding their way to the ocean. I figured my pubes were the ocean in this case. I had trimmed my bush recently, but as I studied it closer I could see a couple of hairs that were longer than the rest.

I inhaled and exhaled and threw my head back. Sweat was running down my face and a drop of it ran down my cheek and into the corner of my mouth. I licked at it out of instinct and had to admit that the taste wasn’t unpleasant. Salty, but infused with the scents that were being released by the warm wood and the steam that filled the room. I wondered just how long I had been in here. I checked the little hourglass and realized I hadn’t turned it on its head. A minute, an hour? Days? It was simply impossible to tell.

Outside I heard voices grow closer. Mike and Jason had stepped into the showers. I heard bits and pieces of their conversation, but as close as they were, it still sounded distant. Mike mentioned that he didn’t bring any fresh clothes with him when we went down to the gym. Jason told him not to worry about it, telling him that we were the only ones there. Mike made a joke about Jason being a nudist and Jason replied with something I couldn’t hear clearly. Mike’s voice tended to carry better for some reason. I heard the water from the showers hit the floor and their conversation fell away against the clattering of water. I inhaled again and exhaled and looked down at my dick again. It seemed halfway to an erection.

I felt a rush of shame come over me. The idea that my semi was about to transform into a full-on erection seemed wrong. Sure, Jason had seen my dick in all states, but Mike hadn’t. We weren’t buddies, not yet at least. I asked myself what Jason’s plans were for the weekend. Questions bubbled up and melted away again.

The showers stopped and the door to the steam room opened. A rush of cold air surged inwards and I shuddered. The shock of cold on my skin made me gasp. I watched how Jason entered first. He seemed at ease. He stepped in without hiding anything. His chest had grown, he was fuller and more defined. His stomach was flat and from the way the light hit him, it seemed like he was actually blessed with the first four of a six-pack. His nipples were light and placed perfectly on his chest. For the first time in a long time, I could see why women would find Jason attractive. There was an athleticism to his frame that seemed very natural. He exuded confidence and ease in the way he moved and presented himself. His legs were hairy and I wanted to compliment him on the progress he had made overall, but didn’t. I wondered if I felt a strange kind of jealousy or if I was just a little bit insecure about myself. I watched his cut cock dangle and as I compared it to my memories I realized I wasn’t the only one working out with a semi. I followed a treasure trail from his pubes to his navel. He wasn’t sporting a full bush, but it was a noticeable length. I wanted to comment on it, joke about how he was rocking the sasquatch look these days, but Mike’s presence made me hesitate to do so. Jason sat down on the highest level to my left. If I turned my head my eyes would be nearly level with his crotch.

Mike followed Jason. Where Jason wasn’t shy to flaunt what he had going on, Mike covered his manhood with his left hand as he pulled the door close with his right hand. He made eye contact and smiled meekly.

I could see his body clearly, despite the steam. Mike’s shoulders were impossibly round and tense. I could see veins running down his arms. Mike looked surreal. His stomach bulged outward but it was all muscle. His chest popped out, the shape slightly rounder compared to Jason’s more square-shaped pecs. I noticed that he had shaved off every hair below the neck. I tried not to get caught staring at the hand that hid his meat. His thighs were massive, veins bulged in ways I had never seen up close. His calves were thick like the rest of him, but it made his legs look strangely short. My eyes shot back to his chest, his nipples were indeed prominent and larger than usual.

Mike sat on the lower level opposite Jason, to my right. I looked down at my manhood and thought of complex math equations. There was a moment of absolute silence as we all allowed the heat to build. Mike flipped the hourglass and sand trickled down.

“So now what?” Jason said killing the silence.

“Just relax dude, relax. Allow your body to lose its tension,” Mike answered as he closed his eyes. His hand was still between his legs, hiding himself from us.

“I am relaxed,” Jason said. He sounded everything but relaxed. There was an energetic tone to his voice.

“Dude, did they ever test you for ADHD?” Mike said jokingly. “Just, like, chill for a second.”

“Whatever,” Jason said with a sigh.

Silence returned to the room and the three of us just sat there. I felt something brewing inside of me. The silence started to feel uncomfortable. I was naked, they were naked. I felt vulnerable and wanted to share that vulnerability with them in a way that made everything feel more even. I counted the seconds.

“Shit,” I blurted out as the silence became too much to bear. “Fuck you Jason!”

“What did I do?”

“I don’t know, but I fucking hate the silence now.”

“Yeah, well, talk then,” Jason said with a slightly daring tone to his voice.

“About?”

“Seriously dude, you’re here complaining about the quiet, but you don’t have anything to actually talk about? This might be why you’ll be single forever. Thank god you’ve got a big dick, your one saving grace.”

Mike chuckled at that.

“Jealous?” I replied slightly disappointed that I couldn’t think of something wittier.

Mike coughed a little awkwardly. Jason shot him a glance. I could tell Mike was this close to getting a little jab thrown his way. I wasn’t sure how far Jason was willing to go with Mike. I wasn’t sure what their friendship was based on.

“Mikey Mike, careful buddy, you better take my side,” Jason said with a mockingly threatening tone.

“Or what?” Mike laughed.

“Just the tip,” Jason said with a sharpness and a grin. I watched Mike’s expression change. His eyes narrowed and he stopped smiling for a fraction of a second. Jason had something on Mike. I pretended to crack my neck from left to right and in doing so looked at Jason. He looked down on Mike and I.

I looked at the hourglass, it was halfway through. The heat was starting to get to me. I felt sweat trickling down my body. I rose to my feet and excused myself. I stepped out and closed the door to the steam room behind me. The cold air tingled on my skin. I walked into the showers and allowed cold water to shock my system into waking up.

I gasped.

I could hear Jason and Mike talking about something, but it was hard to hear exactly what they were talking about. I wanted to know, but saw no way of getting that information. By the sound of their voices there was a sense of camaraderie between them.

I heard the door open and shortly after they walked into the shower room. Mike was still holding his manhood in his gigantic hand. He positioned himself opposite from me and turned his back to me. I stared at his back and watched his muscles ripple. The sunburnt skin didn’t hide some of the acne that was on his back. I shot a quick glance at his ass. It was tight and noticeable. Very chipper, and like every other part of him, hairless. His butt was lily-white compared to the rest of him, I could tell he had been tanning wearing a speedo.

Jason acted like a teenager as he tried to impress me with dumb dick tricks. He shook it around and I suspected he was doing most of that to hide the fact that he really enjoyed playing with it and because he needed an excuse to explain his semi.

“No towel,” I said as I tried to shake myself dry.

“Just go up, I’ll run a towel to make sure everything is dry,” Jason said.

I nodded and waited for a bit. Mike turned his shower off and used the same technique as I had to shake himself dry. He was still with his back turned towards me. I wanted to see him turn around and I wanted to see what he had been hiding. He placed his hand on his junk again and only turned after he felt comfortable enough. I felt disappointed as I walked in front of Mike towards the hallway where our stuff was waiting for us.

As we left Jason behind to clean up, I asked Mike: “Okay, so, this can’t be it, right? You’re with me on this, right?”

“Huh?” Mike uttered.

“This, I mean, yeah, fucking awesome that there’s all this shit in the basement, but fuck that isn’t why he invited us over, right?”

“Oh, yeah. I mean, I guess not. Didn’t he tell you anything?”

“Fuck no, it’s Jason,” I said a bit too easily.

Mike smiled and let out a little chuckle. “Yeah, well, Jason is Jason. Did you ever visit that place he’s got out in the woods?”

“The lodge?”

“Yeah, that cabin.”

“Lodge,” I corrected him. “Yeah, I’ve been there.”

“I think this place is just that, except on fucking steroids,” Mike said. “I had to bring party favors and all that shit.”

I felt confused by what Mike was telling me. I just nodded to hide my confusion. Things didn’t connect in my head. Too many things didn’t quite add up. I remembered that Bobby and Luke were also invited. I wondered if he had invited others without telling me. I chuckled silently at Mike’s use of the word ‘steroids’. I realized that I was as good as sober and I didn’t like it.

We entered the hallway and fished out clean clothes from our bags. Again Mike managed to hide himself from sight.

“You want a drink?” I asked Mike as we stepped into the living room.

“Yeah dude, always. Make it a strong one.”

Part 6: Pre-game

What remained of the day went by incredibly fast. At a certain point, I heard an alarm go off and watched how Mike grabbed a protein shaker filled with something that looked like old vomit. Brown lumps of an unidentified material floated in a viscous fluid. As he popped open the cap a sickly sweet scent wafted my way, it reminded me of cinnamon. I made a face that betrayed disgust and Mike caught me as I watched him gobble down the foul concoction in one go. He laughed as he closed the shaker again and wiped the corners of his mouth.

“It’s healthy,” he said defensively.

“Dude, it looks like something I hurled up when I was 20,” I said trying to sound as dismayed as possible. I knew that whatever it was he was throwing down his gullet was meant to help him maintain the bulk of his mass, or help him gain even more, but it still looked like something out of a chef’s worst nightmare. “What does it taste like?”

“I don’t know,” Mike said as he shrugged. I watched his huge shoulders rise up and then down. “I don’t actually taste it, t’s just something I have to take in order to keep up. You know, it’s food, it’s functional. I think I blocked out the taste ages ago. I mean, it’s not great, but it’s not as nasty as it looks. I promise.”

“Pass,” I said as I expressed absolute disgust and disdain with every muscle on my face.

“Dude, I wasn’t offering,” Mike laughed.

Jason joined us wearing nothing but colorful boardshorts. His hair slicked back and he seemed at absolute ease. He was holding a small and discrete bag. It reminded me of something you kept your toiletries in. He placed it on top of the liquor cabinet and joined us on the couch. He flipped on the screen and browsed through a couple of channels. He settled for something that played music videos non-stop. Obviously, it wasn’t MTV.

We talked for a while about the little things in life. I complained about life being boring and repetitive. I felt stuck in place, but I had to admit I was too lazy to really go out and change things. Something about the devil you know, versus the devil you don’t. Mike listened and came up with advice that seemed to have been plucked from some random influencer’s feed. Jason called me an idiot and a pussy. I just nodded and agreed with everything they said. I told myself that I was going to change something, just to take it one step at a time.

Mike seemed content with whatever was going on in his life. He said he enjoyed the repetition. It helped him, it fit his mindset. There was something noble and wise about the way he accepted things and found worth in living a disciplined life. I wanted to ask him about what he was doing here. If he enjoyed this insanely healthy lifestyle, what on earth was he doing here with Jason, who was arguably all about chaos and questionable choices? Jason was one step ahead of me and answered the question before I could ask it.

“Mikey Mike, you fucking liar. Don’t believe any of his health-bullshit. This bro knows how to party,” Jason laughed. Mike shot him a look.

“Bro, don’t do me like that,” Mike replied.

“Dude, I’m the master of epic shit,” Jason boasted happily. “But you… you’ve done some wacked-out shit, man.” Jason turned to me as he continued: “Get this, little princess Mike knows how to party. What dear old Meathead Mike isn’t telling you is that he’s done some pretty interesting shit since you last saw him.”

My ear pricked up and I found myself invested in what Jason was telling me. I looked at Mike who gave off this weirdly innocent vibe. He was pretending that Jason was talking about someone else, a different Mike. He looked uncomfortable that his dirty laundry was being aired, but at the same time, I could tell that he wasn’t completely opposed to having someone else take over for him.

“Part-time health guru, part-time go-go dancer in some seedy French nightclub. Promoting green sludge power smoothies by day, getting fucked up at night at some Euro-hardstyle festival. Burning Man is tame kiddy-shit compared to some of the places he’s been to.”

“Wait, what?” I said with genuine surprise.

“Yeah, that’s right. What? Sitting all innocently on the couch,” Jason almost sang.

“Bro, don’t judge,” Mike said with a dumb smile.

“I’m not judging, just ‘miring, man. Maybe even jealous.”

“No, seriously, wait,” I said confusedly as I didn’t know who to look at. “The fuck? Like, is that true? Like, for real?”

“Yeah,” Mike answered without much shame. “Most of that is fair. I mean, yeah, I’ve seen and done some shit.”

“Yeah, okay,” I said turning my attention to Mike. “But, like, dude. Since when? I’m just, surprised I guess. I mean I didn’t expect it, or maybe I did. I don’t know. Shit. Sounds fucking awesome. But wait, how the fuck can you afford all of that? France?”

There was a short silence as I caught Mike looking at Jason before looking at me. I had hit the jackpot and asked the real question. It started to make sense why he was here. Mike had a fun side he was actively keeping from sharing with me, but my question asked him if there was a dark side that supported the party animal. It was too forward, but the question was fair. Jason knew the answer, but it was a touchy subject. I figured I had to show him that he could really trust me with a secret before he’d tell me the truth.

“Odd job here and there,” Mike said sounding infuriatingly evasive. “You know, sponsorships and stuff. Here and there.”

I shrugged in what felt like a defeated manner. Jason eyed me and I felt his eyes studying me and trying to figure something out. I could hear clicks and tics and see the cogwheels turning. Neutrons were shooting left, right, and center. He was plotting something. I gave him an all-knowing look and without realizing I grinned and winked at him.

“Cool,” I said in reply to Mike. “So what else have you been up to?”

Jason scratched at his sun-kissed chest and grabbed his phone. Mike talked about a couple of his trips abroad, most of what he told me sounded like he was talking about a family holiday when it was clear to all involved, that none of those trips were even remotely suitable for families. I saw Jason’s lips move and he seemed to be calculating something.

I wanted to steer the discussion to something a bit more revealing, but Mike managed to not be seduced into telling me more. I began to wonder if he had an issue with me being there. I felt insecurity rising. The vibe was shifting and I wasn’t there for it.

“Okay, so, fuckwad one and fuckwad 2 definitely aren’t joining us tonight,” Jason said as he threw his phone on the couch. I watched it bounce on the white fabric, my heart skipped a beat as I pictured it falling onto the floor and shattering the screen. He was referring to Luke and Bobby and the news that they weren’t coming tonight sort of bummed me out. Jason plucked something out of his navel and flicked it away. “So, here’s the deal. Tonight the three of us are getting fucking pissed. If the bucket ain’t full tomorrow, we done fucked up. Yeah, big guy, that means you too. Fuck. This isn’t how it was supposed to go. Fuck ‘em.”

I watched Jason as genuine frustration and anger rose within him. He was trying to hide it by smiling and laughing and pulling faces, but it was there in his voice and the way he moved. I hadn’t seen Jason angry like this in a long time. Things weren’t going according to whatever he had planned.

Jason jumped to his feet and swirled towards the liquor cabinet. He grabbed three glasses and placed them on the coffee table in front of us. “Let’s get this party started. Mikey Mike, can you help me with something?”

Mike shrugged and nodded. Jason led him out of the living room while I sat there alone. I grabbed my cheap booze and poured myself a drink. I threw it back and felt the bitter taste trickle down my throat. I flinched awkwardly. I poured a generous amount into the other two glasses. I stared at the room. I walked around the room and pulled at everything that seemed like it was a hidden drawer. I found the remote control and aimed it at the screen. I remember the discovery at the lodge, where Jason’s dirty little secret flashed across the screen. I turned to look at the entrance to the room. I didn’t want to get caught. I quickly tried to find anything, but unfortunately, there was nothing there. Just a television screen without anything scandalous.

I flipped through a couple of channels when I heard Jason and Mike coming down the stairs. They had brought a mattress with them. We moved the coffee table so that the mattress covered the area between the couch and the coffee table. Mike was sweating. His skin glistened and he seemed slightly out of breath as he allowed himself to fall down on the mattress. I smiled and handed both of them their drinks.

I raised my glass in the air as if to make a toast. The others followed suit and as we clinked our glasses we decided to alleviate Jason’s emotional pain. Things might have taken a slightly different turn, that didn’t mean that this night was going to be a disaster. Mike threw his drink back and hissed as the bitter taste assaulted his senses.

“So, with all that mass,” I asked. “How much do you need to drink before you’re feeling it?”

“You’d think I’d need more, right? Big guy and all that, but I’m kind of a lightweight when it comes to alcohol. By the way, this shit is nasty.”

“Really? Yeah, I thought that you could drink both of us under the table. So guess not?”

“Absolutely not. Seconds?”

Something had changed in the room. Mike and Jason seemed adamant to get drunk in as little time as possible. I wasn’t sure why, but I was willing to see where they were going with this. I poured a second round, then a third.

My head began to swim and I felt my insecurities melt away. We drank and laughed and talked about the good old days. Everything stayed on a pleasant level. Mike seemed unable to shake of the heat and decided to follow Jason and took off his shirt. It was dark out and the temperature inside the house hadn’t gone down. It was warm inside. The AC unit was no longer keeping the house cool and I wondered why.

Jason smiled and joked and tried to poke at Mike. He teasingly laughed: “Let’s play a game. Let’s make things interesting.”

“Like what?” I asked

“We could play David’s favorite game,” Jason slurred his speech lightly. “Truth or dare, except, you know, without the dare. Oh shit, wait, what’s it called… Flip, sip, strip?”

“What’s that?” I asked.

“You flip a coin, heads or tails, if you’re right you drink, if you’re wrong you have to answer a question.”

I laughed and said: “Something tells me that we’re missing out on the ‘strip’-part of the game, but yeah sure.”

“Yeah, ok, whatever,” Mike added. He produced a coin from one of his pockets and threw it up in the air. “Heads!”

The coin landed on the tail side. Jason clapped his hands and rubbed them together. “Oh, Mikey, this is going to hurt you more than it’s going to hurt me. Have you ever kissed your cousin?”

“What kind of a question is that?” Mike said. He was clearly not all that shocked but pretended to be. “How long have you been sitting on that question? I mean, you took zero seconds coming up with that.”

“The rules Mikey, the rules.”

“No, never,” Mike said.

“Mikey, Mikey, Mikey,” Jason sang teasingly. “The whole truth and nothing but the truth. So help you God.”

“What? How the fuck, yeah, okay. Once. Like, when we were 13. But it wasn’t like weird hillbilly shit or anything. I mean, fuck distant cousins. It doesn’t count. Seriously, man. How the fuck did you even know that?”

“You talk in your slip Mike,” Jason said with a grin and a wink. I laughed.

I grabbed the coin, tossed it in the air and called out “Tails”. I was right. I threw back my drink in one go. “Sweet Jesus, I think this is the bigger punishment.”

Jason’s turn ended in him having to answer a question. Mike’s voice grew one tone darker and lower as he looked Jason straight in the eyes and asked him: “Ever visited a whorehouse?”

Jason squinted as he stared back at Mike. He didn’t grin as he said: “Yeah, yeah I have.”

“What?” I reacted instinctively. “You paid for it?”

“Yeah,” Mike said with a shrug. “It’s not like it’s this big thing, you know. I was curious. I mean, why not, right? You only live once, besides they know the craft better than anyone. I'm not going to lie, she was cute too. Real pretty, real nice.”

“You went all the way?”

“Fuck, yeah, I mean, why not?”

“How was it?”

“Wait, I only have to answer one question, don’t break the rules dude!” Jason laughed as he handed the coin back to Mike.

The next round was uneventful, we all guessed right. Mike drank, Jason drank, I drank. The round after that I lost my flip. I was pleasantly drunk. I adjusted my balls and dick.

“What’s at the top of your sexual bucket list?” Mike asked me.

“Fuck, that’s a good one,” I said as I genuinely had to think about the answer. “Shit, I don’t know. I think I’ve tried most of everything already. Maybe buy, like, a shitload of toys and use them? You know, just go all out. Dick pump, cockrings, fleshlight.”

Jason held up his hand making it clear he was expecting me to give him a high-five, I obliged.

“Pretty vanilla dude,” Mike said under his breath, which smelled strongly of alcohol.

“You’d be surprised,” Jason said a little too quickly. I shot him a look. I didn’t expect him to hint at anything with Mike there, but then again, I kind of expected it.

Mike lost his flip and I didn’t waste any time asking him a question: “Last time you pumped out a load?”

“Month ago,” Mike said with all honesty.

“No, I meant when did you last have an orgasm?”

“I told you,” Mike said. “Like, four weeks ago.”

“What? Why?” I threw out sounding shocked and concerned.

“One question per round right?”

Jason won his toss, I lost mine again. Jason looked at me with a devilish grin and asked: “Weirdest thing you’ve ever stuck your dick into.”

“My ex was fucking weird, does that count?”

“No,” Jason said.

“I don’t know, I think I fucked a melon when I was like just starting out. Maybe like a banana peel? Yeah, the weirdest thing is going to be some kind of food. I mean, a rolled-up sock and a condom isn’t weird, right? Stuffed animals are pretty standard to stick your dick into when you’re a teen. You know, something soft and wet. Drill a dick-sized hole into a melon and just shove it in and start fucking it. Melons don’t break easily. With a banana you have to be careful, you chop off one end and get the banana out. Just shove your Johnson in there. Big enough banana of course, and if you want to get rough, use tape to make sure that the peel doesn’t burst open. It’s basically what I imagine a fleshlight would be, or one of those pocket pussies.”

I looked at Jason and Mike who seemed to be listening a little bit too intently on what I was saying. I was handing out way too many details and I could already hear Jason call me a fruit-fucker. I wanted to defend myself, but I was certain that I wasn’t the only one in this room who had shoved his dick up a piece of fruit.

Mike lost his toss and Jason was the one to ask the question I wanted to hear answered: “Fucking hell, one month? Why?”

“I want to see how long I can go without.”

“Is it like a health thing?” I asked not expecting him to answer.

“No, just, it’s a thing. Like, I’m not allowed to empty my balls, so just to see how long I can last.”

“Fucking Christ, a month!” Jason said incredulously. “A month!”

Part 7: He wants to be here.

The game had ended, unofficially as Jason and I were probing Mike for more answers. The alcohol had given me more than a buzz and judging by Mike’s willingness to share more now than before, I reckoned he was on the same level as I was.

They sat there shirtless and I felt the warmth of the season press down on me. The alcohol made me bold. I complained about the heat a couple of times before taking my shirt off. Jason gave me a playful punch on my chest, which I flexed instinctively. He gave me a compliment and I thanked him a little bit too limply.

Mike stretched his arms above his head and I looked at his shaven armpits. I could follow the veins running like cables just underneath his summer skin. As he reached his highest point I heard something pop. Jason wasn’t willing to let an opportunity go to waste, he suddenly moved to punch Mike in the stomach. He held back just before hitting, causing Mike to lose his focus and bend forward in a motion to protect himself. He nearly knocked over his drink in the process.

“Wait, what about getting horny?” I asked Mike. “Getting all worked up and no release?”

“Wet dreams?” Jason added.

“I don’t think I’ve ever had one?” Mike confessed. “But yeah, it’s hard, pun intended, but you know. I think it’s going to be worth it. It’s like a diet, you know, the first week is the worst.”

“Dude, that can’t be healthy,” Jason said feigning offense. “We’re dudes, we’re men, we need that release. We’ve been pulling at it since we were, fuck, when did I start? Twelve? Thirteen?”

“Late bloomer,” I joked.

“What?” Jason turned towards me. “That’s normal, right?”

“I think I started at eleven. No, I’m damn sure that I started at eleven. I rubbed myself against everything. I remember swearing to never touch it ever again after every nut.”

“Same here,” Mike said in support. “I think I even prayed for the strength to stop doing it. Man, fucking kids. Fucking stupid. Right?”

I laughed and said: “Jesus, yes. I was fucking convinced that nobody knew what I was doing but looking back. Every guy in my family must have known what I was doing every time I went to the bathroom and stayed there for way too long. I was beyond a serial jacker”

“All I’m saying is,” Jason added. “Don’t have two teenage boys sleep in the same room. My poor mother deserves a medal.”

“Isn’t your brother one year older than you?”

“Yeah, give or take. My dad couldn’t wait apparently and that was me,” Jason laughed as he finished his drink. The first bottle I had brought was empty. Mike got up and pointed to the hallway where my bag was still somewhere on the floor collecting dust. I nodded and shrugged giving him permission to go through my stuff. I heard him make an almost exhausted sound as he lifted himself up and walked out of the living room.

“I never got that,” I said as I stared at the glass in my hand and sipped at the last couple of drops left. “I don’t have a brother, so, like, is that sharing each other's cum sock or something?”

“Dude, that’s nasty. That’s some foul shit, yo!” Jason laughed defensively. He rocked back and forth and I watched his muscles contract to keep him steady and in position.

“Dude, don’t be this fucking prude all of a sudden.”

“Never,” Jason said as he adjusted his dick through his shorts. “Open book!”

“So, tell me, what’s the deal? I mean, Luke and Bobby, you know, those two are bothers, and I genuinely don’t get that. I mean, what can you do, what can’t you? You know?”

Jason looked at me and shifted his position. He became slightly more conspiratorial as if he was telling me a secret. “Man, like, you know. Me and my bro, I could bash his head in sometimes, you know? He can be a fucking dickhead, a fucking prick, you know? But he’s my bro. So yeah, when we were young we were at that same level of being dumb-as-fuck kids. He was ahead of me in everything. I remember when he first got pubes I laughed at him, made fun of him, and he was all mopey about it. Like, he did not want to get hair everywhere. So our mom made our dad have “The Talk” with us. So yeah, I was a little shit, but where he was embarrassed about everything because he was first, I was fucking fascinated by it, you know? I couldn’t wait for it to be my turn. I remember one night I woke up from some noise, and I didn’t know what it was, so I asked my brother what he was doing. He told me that he had an itch and he was just scratching it. Nothing to worry about. So that happened more and more frequently. So one night I just threw the blankets off of him and caught him without anything on, pecker in hand, stiff as can be. I tormented him about it for a week. After you realize what’s going on, I just ended up trying it for myself. Monkey see, monkey do. Yeah. That might be the first and only hobby we both shared. Pud-pullers.”

I listened to his story with fascination. I remembered that I had often wondered about having a big brother, but it was always a big brother that would defend me if I ever got into a fight. An idealized, absolutely perfect, big brother. I also remember that every friend who had a brother, big or small, seemed to fight endlessly.

Mike entered the living room holding my bag in one hand and the bottle in the other. He seemed relaxed. He handed me my bag and as I stood up I noticed I was sporting a decent amount of wood. I tried to hide it by not standing up completely and awkwardly covering myself. Neither Jason nor Mike said anything and I hoped that they hadn’t seen it.

“I used to do it with my cousins all the time,” Mike said picking up from Jason’s story. His voice sounded lazy and drunk.

“What?”

“Yeah, we used to jack off, like, no big deal. I figured everybody did it or, you know, had done it,” Mike said matter-of-factly. There was a drunken confidence to his tone that made me think that Mike was no longer afraid to share his stories. He was starting to see me as one of his buddies. “Not in a gay way or anything, and not like trauma-shit and stuff. They’re my age, you know. Whenever I stayed over we just kind of ended up doing it together. Bonding over guy-shit and stuff. That’s normal, right?”

“I’m not a psychologist,” Jason smiled. “But yeah, I never thought it was weird or anything.”

I looked at both of them and felt a strange sense of jealousy bubbling up. I couldn’t remember being in such a position. They made it sound like something deep and masculine. I had jacked it with friends way back when, but those events were one-offs. They happened once or twice, or perhaps more times, but they weren’t a thing that repeated itself. I shrugged and made a mental note to check if I was the exception and they were the rule where this was concerned. Somehow I didn’t want to be the one who had missed out on something completely normal.

Mike scratched at his armpit and I saw him smell his fingers without thinking. I smiled and asked Jason to fill up my glass again.

Jason fiddled with his phone and a different kind of music started filling up the room. Mike bobbed his head to the beat.

I leaned back and stretched out. Thoughts bubbled up in my head and I smirked. Jason looked at me and asked me what I was thinking. I asked him for the remote control. He looked for something and then handed me the remote instead of his phone. I stared at it, it appeared utterly normal. I aimed it at the screen and pressed a bunch of buttons, just to see what was available. I flipped one channel after another while Mike and Jason talked about Jason’s latest conquest. I only paid half attention to what was being said. I picked up bits and pieces of information, some of it old, some of it new.

I listened to Jason boast about what he had done and how great he was, nothing new there, but when he dropped a little bombshell that he had been involved with Avery, Avery’s wife and another couple my attention was snatched right back to their talk. I pretended not to have heard, still looking at the screen and zapping lazily through the channels while I listened in on what Jason was telling Mike. Mike encouraged Jason to continue.

“You know, I mean, it’s a whole thing with them, right?” Jason said with a drunken boast. He was pointing his finger at Mike to emphasize his message. “So, you know, it’s just according to a bunch of rules and agreements they all have. I mean, yeah, it’s interesting, and fucking nasty at times. But I’m telling you Mikey, don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.”

I turned around coolly and looked at the shirtless giant sitting there with a smile on his face and one hand slipped under the waistband of his boardshorts. I looked at Jason who seemed to grin lazily and drunkenly in ways I had definitely seen before. I felt my balls itch. I raised an eyebrow and said: “Dude, Jay, my man, you fucked Avery’s wife?”

“Yeah, obviously, surprise!”

“And he’s cool with you… here, with us?”

“Yeah, well, you know. Once you end up doing some shit with people, they tend to be more open about other shit,” Jason explained. “This whole fucking weekend was supposed to be like, different, you know? But it’s all gone tits up, no, tits down, they’re sagging down man. I wanted perky round perfect tits, but they’re just droopy sad tits.” Jason was clearly drunk and his thoughts were going places. He made perfect sense, in all of his stupidity.

“They’re going to show up tomorrow, right?” I asked. I tried to make Jason feel better so I continued and turned to Mike for support. “So it’s one night with just us three. I’m having fun. You?”

“Bro, yeah, it’s cool. Don’t worry man.”

“I’m not worried,” Jason said. “I just had different shit in mind. Like at the lodge, you know. Just having fun, just us guys. Right?”

I felt my heart skip a beat. Jason mentioned the lodge and the weekend, in front of Mike. Mike was an outsider, he hadn’t been there. He shouldn’t know.

“Bro, trust, believe, we’ll party tomorrow. I brought everything you asked for, and I know you’ve got that good Japanese designer shit on you,” Mike replied slapping Jason’s shoulder amicably.

I squinted and studied them both. Jason had told Mike what had gone done that weekend, he had spilled our secrets, broken the age-old bro-code. I felt shocked and I wanted to call him out on it, but Mike’s presence here meant that Mike was willing to be part of our gang. Jason had told Mike, and Mike was willing to join in. I couldn’t tell why Mike was willing to become part of our brotherhood, but he was here. There had to be a reason.

It didn’t make sense to me, why had he held back today? Why didn’t he just spit it out and share to build that connection? He was hiding things, but I was convinced that I had discovered one thing that he was hiding. I was convinced that Mike wanted this level of friendship. I smiled at myself and, despite the alcohol, decided to change my perspective and my tactics.

“Dude, I didn’t think you knew how to party?” I grinned at Mike. “Oh wait, yeah, trips to Paris and Berlin.”

“Bro,” Jason said with a defensive note. “Mike’s cool man. Like he’s cool. He’s done some pretty wild shit.”

“Really?” I said. “I bet I can match that wild shit.”

Mike grinned devilishly. He threw back another glass of booze and let out a burp. I could smell the alcohol from where he was sitting. He filled his glass back up. “Willing to put money on that?”

“Surprise me,” I challenged him. “Mister no-nut-summer.”

“Threesome, foursome, orgy, gangbang,” Mike started his list as he counted them off on his massive hand.

“Been there done that,” I matched him playfully.

“Chemsex.”

“Best sex,” I sang back.

“Some mild BDSM,” Mike said as he leaned towards me. He grinned and I could see his white teeth. He drank his drink again. I followed his lead and filled up my glass again. I didn’t give a shit that I was in trouble.

“Chains and whips, a little slap-happy when they want it. Nothing wrong with that.”

“Toys.”

“Like what,” I smiled defiantly. “Could you be more vague?”

“Dude, we’re talking chastity shit here, caging up your fucking cock,” Mike grinned triumphantly.

“Nah man,” Jason broke in, unexpectedly. “He’s got a big dick, like a real big dick. That shit don’t fit.”

I looked at Mike, who turned his attention to Jason and then to me. He tried to be subtle about it, but I caught his eyes checking out my crotch. I felt my dick stir and fill itself up with blood. Jason’s drunken remark made me feel like a stud. It sparked just the right things in me. I knew my dick was bigger than that of Jason, but I had never seen Mike’s cock, he had carefully kept it hidden from sight when we were in the steam room and the showers. Mike was a giant, he was on gear, the stereotype was that their dicks shrank, I wondered if Mike had a small one.

“Chastity, wait, isn’t that the shit where your junk gets smushed into some metal thing?”

“Pretty much, you also have, like, plastic things,” Mike explained matter-of-factly. With me asking what it was, I had admitted defeat.

“Wait,” I said and I paused for effect. “Are you, like, are you wearing one of those things right now?”

“What?” Mike said slightly shocked, but he quickly recovered as he realized that this was exactly why he signed up for this when Jason invited him. “Shit, yeah, okay, yeah I’m wearing one.”

“Sick!” I said encouragingly. “Why? What does it feel like? Does is hurt when you sport wood?”

“Bro, it’s just the kick, you know. Seeing how long you can last. Like you’re being punished, but in the right way.” Mike explained freely. “It feels, pretty normal I guess. Getting it on is a bitch. You have to be limp when you put it on. I mean, obviously, right? But yeah, you kind of get used to it. I’m into it now I guess.”

“But does it hurt?” I repeated.

“No, it’s just uncomfortable, but not painful or anything.”

“Wait, how do you piss then?” I asked with genuine curiosity.

“I just do, it’s not plugged up or anything, it’s not a sound.”

“What?”

“I’ll explain that one some other time,” Mike laughed. I watched Jason play with his phone and I could feel how the channels behind me were being changed. Mike put his phone down and I heard sounds that I recognized without watching the screen. A woman moaning, a man grunting. Skin hitting skin. Jason had put on porn, I figured it was to torment Mike.

“Asshole,” Mike laughed as his giant hand slipped under the waistband again and he adjusted himself as the rhythmic sounds of two people fucking intensified.

“Just quality entertainment Mikey, don’t tell me you’re a prude all of a sudden?”

Mike raised his hand from his crotch and I caught the scent of his manhood. It was musky and rich. It reminded me of the taste of precum for some reason. I turned around to stare at the screen. A young woman with small tits was riding a lengthy dick that was attached to a muscular man with long golden blond hair. He was sporting a couple of tattoos. She was facing the camera and as she bounced up and down she used her left hand to spread open her pussy and played with his clit as she used her right hand to play with her nipple.

I was rockhard within seconds and completely absorbed by the scene playing in front of me.

Part 8: Caged

The girl in the scene seemed really into it. She energetically bobbed up and down while the dick slid into her. He wasn’t the biggest pornstar I had seen, but he was decent enough. Her pussy seemed stretched as she went up and down taking all of him in. His balls weren’t loose, but they were drawn up. They slapped against her skin whenever she reached the bottom. They both moaned in a way that didn’t fully convince me that this was genuine, but that didn’t matter.

The camera angle changed and with a quick cut, the two were fucking in a different position. The girl held onto her ankles, her tiny tits dangled down. He was behind her, his hands on her hips, thrusting aggressively into her. His body was tight and ripped. He was sweating and his long hair fell in front of his face, sleek sweaty strands blocking his view. With the hand that wasn’t facing the camera, he slicked his hair back, freeing his face. I could tell he was a professional, a lesser god would have used the hand that faced the camera, a rookie mistake. He grunted as his skin glistened with sweat, I watched how drops rand down his shaven, quite visible abs. He thrust into her and leaned over her as his balls slapped against her pussy, he fumbled to grab her tits. He squeezed her nipples the moment his fingers found them.

She moaned with ecstasy. I could imagine it being stimulating, the feeling of a fat cock in her cunt, while rough hands pinched sensitive nipples. I pictured myself in his position. Sweating and grunting and driving her absolutely insane with my rock-hard meat and techniques.

I wanted to see him lick out her wet cunt after he stretched her out with his dick. I wanted to see her ride his face.

The scene changed again and it was clear they were getting ready for their big moment. The girl was on her knees now. Playing with her tits and rubbing her body all over. I watched her slip a couple of fingers into her wet cunt. She stimulated her clit with her thumb while he stood over her jacking himself off furiously. His cock was cut and he worked what little skin he had to work with. He pumped violently at it. He grunted and moaned and he seemed to struggle to produce. She looked up at him, holding out her tongue, her eyes ready to be closed if the cumshot landed too close. I watched how he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head back. She giggled and purred at that. He grunted and moaned and announced he was ready to shoot.

I was quiet as I saw a string of pearly-white cum exit the tip of his dick. It wasn’t a lot, the first shot hit her on the chin, the second stuck to his fist and was smeared out along the length of his manhood. The third and fourth shots were just a couple of creamy drops. The girl licked her lips and moved forward to lick the guy’s dick clean. Something ran down my back as I could imagine that getting head so soon after the money shot would be blissful torture. I swallowed as the screen went black and was replaced with something resembling a plot and a story.

My dick felt awkwardly hard and I could swear I was oozing precum. I snapped back to reality as I hid my boner and looked around at Mike and Jason. Jason was hiding his boner with one of the pillows. Mike was leaning forward and shifted from left to right. We were all quiet when we really shouldn’t have been. Someone needed to make a joke, and it was obvious that it needed to be a joke at Mike’s expense.

I waited for a second or two, hoping that Jason would be the one to pick up the hint. He didn’t. I turned to Mike and jokingly said: “Too hard?”

“Hard too?” Mike shot back at me with a surprisingly sharp tone. “Hey Jason, can you pour me another, I think the bottle is over there.”

“Let me calculate all the angles and the speed at which I would have to move,” Jason joked back.

I grabbed the bottle that was on the coffee table with a smile and poured another round into each of our glasses. I lifted mine in a theatrical manner, mimicking Jason more than anything. They followed my example and the three of us took a careful sip. The next scene had started on the screen. This time two women were touching each other all over. A tall and busty brunette undressed a shorter blonde girl. I had no idea what the context was, but the dark-haired one was wearing glasses and her makeup was darker. They were going for opposites: pure and innocent versus the battle-hardened whore.

The brunette slipped the blonde’s dress off with surprising ease. Her tits were round and heavy and her nipples were pink. She was toned, her ass tight, but a bit too flat. The camera zoomed in on her body, focusing on her vagina. There was a tuft of short blonde hair above it. The carpet matched the drapes, I nodded to myself. The brunette ran her hand along the front of the blonde’s body. Her fingers trailed down till she reached her pubic area. The brunette grinned and bit her lip seductively. The camera focused on her hand, focused on her fingers playing with the poor girl’s pussy. She licked her fingers, then cupped her pussy, rubbing her palm against it as she slipped one finger into her. A second finger. A third. The blond girl trembled and yelped gently. The brunette kissed her hard on the lips while intensifying the fingering of her blonde tight cunt.

“So, what does it feel like? I mean, are you getting hard?” I asked without really thinking about the words that left my mouth.

“Yeah,” Mike mumbled a bit absentmindedly. “Yeah, sure, yeah, it’s yeah, uhm, I guess it’s like you're feeling the pressure. I think it’s sort of like wearing pants that are way too tight.”

“Look at that,” Jason whispered. “That’s a good pussy. That’s fucking nice.”

The scene had shifted. The blonde girl was licking out the brunette. The brunette held open her pussy, showing the pinkness of her sex. The girl licked at it, I watched her tongue flick up and down. She kissed at it, sucked at it. The submissive way in which she worshipped the cunt seemed earnest and warm almost.

There was a sound and a knock on the door, another actor walked into the scene. A black-haired man dressed in a suit, though as he approached he was already undressing himself, his features were rough and masculine. He reminded me of someone with Arabic roots. He commented on the scene before him as he pulled off his jacket and unbuttoned his shirt. His chest was hairy and toned. His build was athletic but in a slender way. The brunette turned towards him as the girl on her knees stopped licking. The brunette showed him her tits. She squeezed them. They were clearly fake, but they still fit her frame. The long legs, her tight figure, everything about her radiated an aura where she was the alpha-bitch. She pointed at the floor and as the man clumsily undid the rest of his clothes he dropped to his knees and crawled closer to the blonde. They kissed as the tall brunette watched. She grabbed both of them by the hair and guided them towards her cunt. They kissed each other as they kissed her pussy lips. She moaned and her cunt was moist with spit and other fluids. The hairy guy was slowly squeezing his dick, which hung between his legs. We all watched in silence as he tried to get hard.

“I fucking hate it when they can’t get it up,” Jason whispered while he pressed the pillow into his crotch.

“It’s not even a big one,” I commented. “takes me out, you know, some chick screaming when the dick barely touches the sides. Fuck, dude, just look at that. I mean, that’s not…”

“It’s not that bad?” Mike said raising his voice at the end which suggested a question. I could feel his eyes fixed on me.

“It’s not bad,” I replied stressing the word in a way that made it clear I was sort of half-heartedly backtracking on my statement. “But it’s not, like, good either. You know? It’s a decent dick, I figure. Decent. Yeah, that’s the word. It’s decent. Nothing to complain about, but nothing to brag about either.”

“I mean,” Jason said in a way that made it clear he was holding back on saying more. “Decent is still good. They can’t all be hung like donkeys. Variety is the spice of life.”

“Yeah, sure,” I said a bit too cocky. “I guess, but you know, for me personally, I want to see her go batshit insane on some pole.”

The scene had changed again. This time the brunette was standing next to a simple bed, on it the hairy guy and the short blonde were fucking. She was on her back and he was on his knees between her legs slowly fucking her. The brunette was naked and playing with her tits. She barked order at the couple, called the girl a slut while she encouraged the guy to fuck her harder. She grabbed his hair and pulled his head back and spat in his face. He thanked her in a submissive manner. He picked up his speed, the girl moaned as the sound of skin slapping against skin created a dull rhythm. He was starting to sweat and from his expression I could tell he was trying to hold back from blasting his load.

The brunette started playing with the girls tits. Grabbing them and squeezing them. She fondled the girl’s body and then played with her clit while she was getting fucked. She moaned encouraging lines to the guy who seemed fully invested in not filling up her pussy with cum.

“It’s hot,” I admitted.

“Yeah,” Mike agreed.

Jason was quiet.

There was another shift on screen. The guy was on his back now. The brunette was sitting on his face. The camera showed him helplessly licking at her cunt. He licked and pushed his tongue into her. He then seemed to bite on her lips, gently. He sucked on them and then teasingly flicked his tongue along her slit. The brunette moaned and leaned forward slightly, I figured she did it so he could lick her clit. The camera zoomed around, showing his body and the back of the brunette. His hairy chest and stomach made his skin look darker than it really was. He flexed his muscles. The blonde girl was going down on him. She took his manhood into her mouth, focused almost exclusively on his dickhead. She was working the shaft with her hand and bobbing enthusiastically up and down. It was a lazy blowjob. As she came up for air, thick ropes of spit and slime connected er lower lip to his dick. His shaft glistened with wetness as did the tip.

The scene was coming to a close. The brunette barked at the man that she was coming and that he needed to continue licked her. She fingered herself as his tongue lapped at her pussy. He moaned with a mouthful of cunt and the camera showed the blonde working him over and jacking him off. Where the first scene had a rather disappointing cumshot, this guy shot multiple thick ropes of cum. Enough to be noticeable. The girl caught one on the cheek, one on her chin and the third one landed on his stomach. I watched as the pearly white fluid soaked into his hair. The fourth spasms from his balls oozed out and he shuddered all over. The girl squeezed the base of his dick and milked it. She squeezed our what remained of his semen and playfully licked at the tip of his dick, this time the string between her mouth and his dick was cum.

I shifted uncomfortably in position. My dick was painfully hard and I was absolutely convinced my boxers were damp. I thought I could smell my precum. My hand slipped into my underwear without thinking. I adjusted myself and ran a finger over the tip of my dick. I pulled my hand back and rubbed two fingers. I was indeed leaking precum. I realized what I was doing and tried to hide it. I hoped that nobody had noticed, but at the same time I didn’t care. I corrected myself almost instantly, I did care. The idea that they had seen me just added to the thrill. I felt a surge of masculinity through my being. I knew I had Jason beat when it came to girth and length, and Mike had all but confirmed it when he defensively spoke about the actor’s dick size. I felt invincible. I couldn’t beat Mike in a game of strength, but I could beat him, and Jason, when it came to cock size. I measured up.

“Dude,” Jason whispered. “Shit.”

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing, no, yeah,” Jason mumbled. “Yeah, uhm, okay.”

Mike laughed as he lunged at Jason in the fraction of a second, snatching the pillow from his lap. Before Jason could react he was left exposed. His shorts showed a very clear tent. I laughed, but Jason moved and gave me a little slap on the back of my head, like a parent chastising a child. “Fuck off, like you’re not sporting wood?”

“Absolutely,” I admitted and leaned back revealing my own tent, the fabric and my position hiding the exact dimensions of my erection. “Nothing to hide here.”

Jason and I smiled stupidly and then turned to Mike. He seemed uncomfortable. The knowledge that he wasn’t able to show us anything made it fun. Jason and I seemed to be on the same wavelength in the moment. Mike leaned back and showed his crotch. There was nothing to see, no boner, he wasn’t pitching any sort of tent, there was barely a bulge visible.

I was curious in a genuine manner. I wanted to know just what it looked like, what it felt like.

“Bro, that’s sick, fucking weird man. So, can we see it?”

There was silence and I wondered if I had been the one who said the words or if it had been Jason. I couldn’t tell. I blamed the alcohol in any case. Mike looked at us and seemed to hesitate. He rubbed over his crotch with his mammoth hands. There was a slowness to his voice as he said: “Yeah, okay.”

Jason and I moved and shifted. I felt my dick lose some of its hardness as the anticipation built. I felt that with losing some of that hardness my precum oozed out a bit more freely. My balls ached a little. Mike stood up and I got a good look at him. His bulging form was impressive. His chest was full, his nipples large and hard. I wanted to twist them. His stomach distended, but what could be seen as fat if clothed in something unflattering, was clearly muscle as he stood there shirtless. Veins ran along his arms and in his armpits I could see stretchmarks, a sign he had gained too much in too little time.

The screen was showing a bit more of the plot and from a quick glance I could tell it was going to end up as an orgy with a bunch of actors and actresses.

Mike laughed nervously and pulled at his waistband. His boardshorts dropped to his knees and he pulled his boxers down. I was fascinated by what I saw. The hulk that revealed himself to us was wearing a metal contraption. There was a part that held his dick in place and pushed it almost back against his pubic bone. The second part of the device was reserved for his balls. I couldn’t tell if it was to make sure that his balls suffered like his dick suffered or if it was to keep everything in place. I inhaled through my nose and smelled raw masculine sex emanating from Mike’s groin. I couldn’t tell if he was cut or uncut, I couldn’t even begin to guess at his size. Everything was pushed and squeezed together. There was a slight spasm visible and shortly after a drop of clear liquid oozed out and dropped into is boxers. Not a single pubic hair was visible.

“How can you not,” Jason mumbled.

“What?” Mike asked.

“I’d go fucking crazy, just fucking insane. Why would you do this bro?”

“It’s fucking hot,” Mike said with surprising honesty. “To just be horny and not being able to do anything about it. Being horny makes me fucking horny man. The release is fucking legendary.”

“A fucking month, man,” I whispered as I studied his caged manhood.

Mike’s giant hand rubbed across his crotch and I watched how he shook it lightly. Another drop oozed down, a long string from the tip down until it separated from the slit.

“That’s insane,” I whispered with absolute fascination.

I loved the original story but somehow I only just came across this! I'm excited to read it and I'm sure it will be great. I realized that a link to this new story was never posted in the old thread. I think of lot of the other old fans don't realize this exists yet. Maybe some kind of synopsis or something posted there with a link would be good?

I loved the original story but somehow I only just came across this! I'm excited to read it and I'm sure it will be great. I realized that a link to this new story was never posted in the old thread. I think of lot of the other old fans don't realize this exists yet. Maybe some kind of synopsis or something posted there with a link would be good?

Good point! I posted a link and a synopsis in the old thread. :)