Anterior or posterior fornix?

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the women here that like deep penetration, is it the anterior or posterior fornix that you prefer to be stimulated? Perhaps you like both spots? I think that the posterior fornix is the deeper of the two. How long does a man need to be to reach each of these spots for you? Thanks.

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
imo posterior fornix is where the orgasm generates

yes it's the deeper of the two

i have a couple of great diagrams i attached to a post some time ago in my post history i'm too lazy to dig them up now but will do so later if you are interested

i can only guess at the approximate minimum length needed to reach it, i guesstimate 6,5 to 7 inches

it's helpful if it's a little thicker than what i understand avg to be (5 inches girth?), i really like closer to 6" in that regard....but not over that's (largely) too much for comfort

Last edited:
Reactions: BetterFuture

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Posterior for me also. His cock just naturally slides in back there, no effort or conscious will required.

The anterior isn't even close to deep enough. The one time we had a bizarre fluke and he went into the anterior was the absolute most painful thing I've ever experienced during sex. The pain felt like I had been stabbed by a knife. I don't know how it happened and it's never happened since, but neither of us will ever forget it!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is this pop when the head pushes past the cervix?
If he hits my cervix, he's at the wrong angle to pop into the cranny where my sweet deep spot is. He has to angle around the cervix. Brushing it with the shaft is fine, but nudging it with the head will cause us both to be writhing in pain. (Me, because...ouch, and he, because I'll push him off and he'll land on the floor.) So, once he's gotten past my cervix, hopefully without touching it, there is a point where it feels like he cant go any further, and then BAM he's in. There's a brief tension, and then a feeling like he's stuffed his head someplace it doesn't fit, and then delirious pleasure if he just stays in there and grinds.

Is that helpful?

Reactions: Wild_Bill_Big_Cock

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, in what way do orgasms generated from this area differ from other areas? Does it cause the uterine or cervix to spasm more than orgasms from other areas?
It feel like more of a relief than any other kind. After, I feel so satisfied (though sometimes simultaneously hungry for more. To me, the most significant difference is the way I feel right before orgasm, and how much longer I feel like I'm still building up to something, but already beyond the point of no return. When I get close to my cds orgasm, I feel like I have to have it. I really can't move much in the 45 seconds or so before it hits. After, I feel like I fought for something with my whole being, and got it. Right before, the need to come is so urgent. I think this urgency is the source of my relief when when do climax.

I'm exhausted. SO, I hope this is easy to understand. If not, I'll try to clear it up later

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer the posterior fornix. Percussive contact won't do it, either, it has to be rubbed, and rubbed hard. I don't know what the minimum length would need to be. Perhaps four inches or so at first? Perhaps five inches or so when aroused? My husband can reach it, even after I orgasm, and he's not got six inches.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer the posterior fornix. Percussive contact won't do it, either, it has to be rubbed, and rubbed hard. I don't know what the minimum length would need to be. Perhaps four inches or so at first? Perhaps five inches or so when aroused? My husband can reach it, even after I orgasm, and he's not got six inches.

I know we've talked about this, but I've forgotten what position you two use to acheive this? Is it:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/rawdog/...e+gifs/69649-deep-hard-backstop-grinding.html

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Posterior is my favourite by far! 7" can reach my posterior fornix.

Same question to AlteredEgo I pose to you and Petite...Any favorite methods, or does it slip in there on it's own and is percussive stimulation just as good? I'm trying to increase my repertoire.

gunnaknow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the responses so far. I'm wondering if that's 6-7" of inserted length or if that's 6-7" plus the extra inch or so behind his pubic fat pad. If it's the latter, then the inserted length required might be closer to 7-8".

I've found some MRI scans that show the vagina at rest, after orgasm and during penetration. In figure 4, the posterior fornix appears to be the most natural to slide into, as Petite suggested. Figure 3 shows how the uterus swivels around when a woman throws her legs back during penetration. In such a position, the penis appears to slide into the posterior fornix or the cervix but the anterior fornix becomes inaccessible, on the other side. Or perhaps it's just the pushing of the penis that is swivelling the uterus around so much.

Magnetic resonance imaging of male and female genitals during coitus and female sexual arousal -- Schultz et al. 319 (7225): 1596 -- bmj.com

Last edited:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same question to AlteredEgo I pose to you and Petite...Any favorite methods, or does it slip in there on it's own and is percussive stimulation just as good? I'm trying to increase my repertoire.

It just slips in there on it's own. It doesn't matter what position we're in or what we do. That's where my vagina prefers it to go, so it does.

That one time it went the wrong way was just weird and I don't know how it happened. I yelled and balled up and it took a long time for the pain to subside. It freaked TheBF out so much that I couldn't convince him to try again. He just wanted to hold me after that. I think he just felt really bad. He was ridiculously cautious and slow penetrating me the next few times we had sex, even though I was certain that it wouldn't happen again. It hasn't.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It goes there by itself. As Petite said, it feels natural.

And what the hell is percussive stimulation??? Percussion instruments are largely ones that you bang on, so I'm thinking percussive stimulation is banging on it??? Well I DO like a hard pounding . . .

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
percussive stimulation is like striking two things together, that's how i like my posterior fornix stimulated myself...gentle rubbing or massaging doesn't do it as much. good for warm-up maybe (or intimate slow no means to an end sex). sliding in and out won't get me there either, it's good warm-up (or after i've had all the orgasms i can stand) but for climaxing hard grinding works every time (what was colt 45's old ad tag-line? "it gets the job done")

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It just slips in there on it's own. It doesn't matter what position we're in or what we do. That's where my vagina prefers it to go, so it does.

Aww, it's like it's coming home! I guess my question was more the motion than the method of entry. Do you prefer it sliding in and out of the fornix, or grinding/gnashing the backstop?

I've come to the conclusion that I prefer the gnashing/grinding over the sliding in and out due to the psychological can't-get-any-deeper feeling. It feels good kinesthetically and emotionally.

That one time it went the wrong way was just weird and I don't know how it happened. I yelled and balled up and it took a long time for the pain to subside. It freaked TheBF out so much that I couldn't convince him to try again. He just wanted to hold me after that. I think he just felt really bad. He was ridiculously cautious and slow penetrating me the next few times we had sex, even though I was certain that it wouldn't happen again. It hasn't.

I know the feeling. Although more often than not, I'm done for the night no matter how much coaxing I get. Once I freak, my brain spirals and fucks up my erection for a while.

It goes there by itself. As Petite said, it feels natural.

And what the hell is percussive stimulation??? Percussion instruments are largely ones that you bang on, so I'm thinking percussive stimulation is banging on it??? Well I DO like a hard pounding . . .

Aha! Yes the pounding vs the grinding. Good to know. I need a database now that the votes are coming in.

percussive stimulation is like striking two things together, that's how i like my posterior fornix stimulated myself...gentle rubbing or massaging doesn't do it as much. good for warm-up maybe. sliding in and out won't get me there either, it's good warm-up but for climaxing hard grinding works every time (what was colt 45's old ad tag-line? "it gets the job done")

Beautifully put! Ok, RawDog's exit pole has 2 for pounding and 1 for grinding.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aha! Yes the pounding vs the grinding. Good to know. I need a database now that the votes are coming in.

Actually, I can't say I DISLIKE the grinding either. Grinding is good, particularly if placed right between pounding and being motionless. But pounding IS my number one.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I can't say I DISLIKE the grinding either. Grinding is good, particularly if placed right between pounding and being motionless. But pounding IS my number one.

Dammit! I forgot about the motionless thing too.

...floating....

Ok, back to work. Good answer.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1:

I lied. After I hit the "Submit Reply" button I sat blankly staring at the screen remembering that last curve before I pop in the deep spot and sit there, feeling her spasms..... relaxing just feeling the heat, feeling the curve on my cock. Feeling the moistness slicken the shaft as I move slowly, using my cock as a lever and just pushing in and up and in and up.

Then the spasms start again....

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I lied. After I hit the "Submit Reply" button I sat blankly staring at the screen remembering that last curve before I pop in the deep spot and sit there, feeling her spasms..... relaxing just feeling the heat, feeling the curve on my cock. Feeling the moistness slicken the shaft as I move slowly, using my cock as a lever and just pushing in and up and in and up.

Then the spasms start again....

I just felt every word of that! Grrrr!