Anthony Tonso

CoffeeCoffeeCoffee

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anthony Tonso is one of the sexiest people alive. His physique is one of the all-time greats, already. This is what a balanced combination of hard work, dedication and steroids can do: three crucial factors that in Anthony's case have converged to create a truly God-like physique. Phenomenal.

Huex

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anthony Tonso is one of the sexiest people alive. His physique is one of the all-time greats, already. This is what a balanced combination of hard work, dedication and steroids can do: three crucial factors that in Anthony's case have converged to create a truly God-like physique. Phenomenal.
He just needs to work on making his legs bigger then he'll be more godly. Also, I like that you acknowledged that he uses steroids. I think there's nothing wrong with it. Hopefully he comes clean soon about it.

Reactions: Jason192828

Discopanic

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He just needs to work on making his legs bigger then he'll be more godly. Also, I like that you acknowledged that he uses steroids. I think there's nothing wrong with it. Hopefully he comes clean soon about it.
Why doesn’t he bottom? He could make so much cash

Reactions: Jason192828

Discopanic

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
New pics of my favorite beefcake
Even tho he is super hot and wonderful body I bet his dick is probably on the small side due to the steroids. It also may not “work” perfectly because of it too. Hes still an A+ in my book either way