Antoni porowski

So do we think Antoni is a top or bottom? Always gotten top vibes from him unlike the rest of the Fab 5 (except maybe Karamo).

So do we think Antoni is a top or bottom? Always gotten top vibes from him unlike the rest of the Fab 5 (except maybe Karamo).
I would almost guarantee that Karamo and Bobby are tops, Antoni and Tan are Vers/bottom and JVN is a power bottom for sure

Reactions: deleted1156416
I would almost guarantee that Karamo and Bobby are tops, Antoni and Tan are Vers/bottom and JVN is a power bottom for sure
I know Karamo is at least Vers and pretty big... in one episode he finds magnum condoms and said "These are the ones I wear!"

ok, so just in my opinion, and alot of watching queer eye interviews, I think that tan and karamo are tops, antoni and bobby are bottoms (there's a video where a rude interview asks bobby if hes a bottom and he kinda mumbles yes) and I know for sure that Jonathan is vers because there's a video where karamo says that he is.

ok, so just in my opinion, and alot of watching queer eye interviews, I think that tan and karamo are tops, antoni and bobby are bottoms (there's a video where a rude interview asks bobby if hes a bottom and he kinda mumbles yes) and I know for sure that Jonathan is vers because there's a video where karamo says that he is.
switch around antoni and tan and you’re correct