Antoni porowski

Video of him bulging in sweats that he posted and deleted a couple minutes later, fortunately managed to screen cap it before my feed refreshed and it disappeared.
good catch! just saw his cropped video haha

Anyone wanna discuss the recent story that Andy Baraghani of Bon Appétit apparently tried to sabotage this nepotistic pretty face by attempting to have his interview for the recipe book pulled? Another ex-editor cited this as an example of Andy's microaggression (which to me sounds more like typical office politics, but that's story for another day)

So the story is that a lot in the food world feel that Antoni owes his achievements to nepotism (by way of being the neighbour of the previous food guy) and being a pretty face on the show rather than talent. Personally I don't know enough about fine cuisine to have an opinion, but apparently a lot of the queer people in the food world (which to some extent is still a manly man's world) resent Antoni for that. On the other hand "gay guys judging/sabotaging each other" everywhere might not really be newsworthy...

Anyone wanna discuss the recent story that Andy Baraghani of Bon Appétit apparently tried to sabotage this nepotistic pretty face by attempting to have his interview for the recipe book pulled? Another ex-editor cited this as an example of Andy's microaggression (which to me sounds more like typical office politics, but that's story for another day)

So the story is that a lot in the food world feel that Antoni owes his achievements to nepotism (by way of being the neighbour of the previous food guy) and being a pretty face on the show rather than talent. Personally I don't know enough about fine cuisine to have an opinion, but apparently a lot of the queer people in the food world (which to some extent is still a manly man's world) resent Antoni for that. On the other hand "gay guys judging/sabotaging each other" everywhere might not really be newsworthy...
Sabotaging someone else's book release is typical office politics but nepotism isn't? I'm sure Antoni knew the right people and was in the right place at the right time.
The original food and wine guy vouched for him so I'm sure that went along way.
Karamos previous claim to fame was being on the real world.