Antoni porowski

Is it just me, or did interest in him disappear almost as quickly as he blew up?

Same with queer eye too I think... It got a lot of praise and buzz when it first premiered but now they keep pushing new seasons out but I don't think a lot of people are watching it anymore. The promotion for that show now is almost non existent too...

Same with queer eye too I think... It got a lot of praise and buzz when it first premiered but now they keep pushing new seasons out but I don't think a lot of people are watching it anymore. The promotion for that show now is almost non existent too...
The show is still popular, Netflix would've cancelled it seasons ago if that wasn't the case. They even cancelled shows that were renewed but couldn't afford the extra expenses needed to keep a covid safe environment, and that wasn't the case for Queer Eye, they have resumed filming.

The show is still popular, Netflix would've cancelled it seasons ago if that wasn't the case. They even cancelled shows that were renewed but couldn't afford the extra expenses needed to keep a covid safe environment, and that wasn't the case for Queer Eye, they have resumed filming.

That's interesting because I've not seen ANY significant promotional material being aired for this series in so long. It sort of just... exists. Maybe they're locked in contractually? Dunno, just my opinion. Because I haven't seen any buzz around this show for a long time now

That's interesting because I've not seen ANY significant promotional material being aired for this series in so long. It sort of just... exists. Maybe they're locked in contractually? Dunno, just my opinion. Because I haven't seen any buzz around this show for a long time now

News flash.... The whole world just went through a pandemic where filming was not allowed. You do realize that, right ? They are back to filming and a new season is coming. Once its ready to air, I'm sure there will be promotion.

And as an FYI, delta just did a whole exclusive episode with the guys.

Yes. Netflix and Delta Airlines just released a new episode on Netflix’ YouTube channel.

News flash.... The whole world just went through a pandemic where filming was not allowed. You do realize that, right ? They are back to filming and a new season is coming. Once its ready to air, I'm sure there will be promotion.

And as an FYI, delta just did a whole exclusive episode with the guys.

You know people don't think. They react. :joy:

Reactions: Genjinokimi
Filming these reality type shows is dirt cheap compared to others...

He’s very attractive and I would like to have sex with him. I’m concerned he’s a ditz, though. Maybe not so much the brightest bulb of the Christmas tree. Still, I would like to insert my parts into his parts.

He’s very attractive and I would like to have sex with him. I’m concerned he’s a ditz, though. Maybe not so much the brightest bulb of the Christmas tree. Still, I would like to insert my parts into his parts.
What's a ditz?