Antoni porowski

anythings possible now
but i cannot see antoni fucking a woman
hes so gay and very fem when he talks - he code switches a lot but i feel like deep down hes a hungry bottom

That Antoni maintains this ambiguous “I’m bi/pan/don’t like labels/so mysterious” charade is so annoying. He’s had 3 BFs and 0 GFs over the last like 15 years—he’s gay.

That Antoni maintains this ambiguous “I’m bi/pan/don’t like labels/so mysterious” charade is so annoying. He’s had 3 BFs and 0 GFs over the last like 15 years—he’s gay.
i mean i agree with u, but yeah i mean hes the only one who really knows if hes pan or gay

i mean i agree with u, but yeah i mean hes the only one who really knows if hes pan or gay
Also important to remember that as the host of a queer show, there is probably a lot of pressure (external and internal) for him to be in a non-straight relationship.

I mean, it would definitely feel *very* awkward if one of the hosts suddenly gets a wife, children and starts talking about them in show as the others do.

I can see how that could be perceived as bi erasure, but as long as Antoni is the host of Queer Eye it is very hard to tell apart how much is him actually not being interested in women and how much is him stopping himself from dating women to not disturb his professional life.

a lot of so called bi/pan men seem to date men only... its interesting
Not interesting at all. In fact plenty of bisexuals will assert the opposite is more common. And look at that, thye also have their sexuality questioned and disrespected. I'm sensing a theme...

this isn't the case for everyone but being a softer form of just-plain-gay has social cache to straights and even to gays. there's a lot of social chess at play. he fucked a girl before so he will forever get to cling to that part of his identity

also homeboy could simply be into fucking pans