Antoni porowski

I don’t find his hands attractive, he has weirdly large nails
I also noticed that his left earlobe is a tad shorter than his right earlobe.

Don't worry darling, you will not see his fingernails when he is fisting you.

do men wear this outside ? Antoni would rarely wear this on his own
He's at Paris Fashion Week...and he looks hot AF. The textures and patterns work incredibly well together. Its a beautifully styled look. Its risky but not too risky and makes him look masculine but also accessible.

Reactions: Nathan Lane
He's at Paris Fashion Week...and he looks hot AF. The textures and patterns work incredibly well together. Its a beautifully styled look. Its risky but not too risky and makes him look masculine but also accessible.
i mean these clothes dont work for every day ppl, I just wonder who Thom Browne designs for

I agree he looks good

i mean these clothes dont work for every day ppl, I just wonder who Thom Browne designs for

I agree he looks good

Thom Browne has adventurous pieces, but mostly sells dress shirts, suitings, tees, and sweats. The price points are high, but it's not as out there as what is presented in his shows. It's easy to buy into the brand (given that you can afford it).

You can see Antoni wearing TB tees and shorts on Queer Eye quite often.

Reactions: Nathan Lane

I agree he looks good
The shirt, tie, cardigan and coat are all pieces I would wear. The shoes and socks yep and the do go with the kilt.

I've even worn a kilt to a gay bar although that created some unwanted attention when it got late...I mean...well... I say unwanted...:rolleyes: