Antoni porowski

He got his niece tickets to the Laufey concert and I got to go with her, I'll prolly be seeing him soon when he comes to visit her. I got a video from him saying hi and stuff. I also know Antonis sister, she's married to my friends dad. Bro I'm fr lucky af LOL
If you get to fuck him on DL. We want receipts.

90% cut in vancouver and winnipeg.
lol how is this possible if only 30% Canadian male are circumcised!? Do you fact check before posting bs! Antoni is uncut 100%, his parents are Polish and catholic! Do you know any Catholics who are circumcised???

lol how is this possible if only 30% Canadian male are circumcised!? Do you fact check before posting bs! Antoni is uncut 100%, his parents are Polish and catholic! Do you know any Catholics who are circumcised???
I almost agree 100%, it's just that some guys NEED the circumcision to fix phimosis, which by the way should be the only acceptable situation to submit someone to such procedure. So yeah, we can't say he is 100% uncut because we haven't seen it and he hasn't said it publicly.

Reactions: enzicmoon
Everything guy who was raised Catholic who's dick I've seen is cut...

Reactions: ddamage