Antoni porowski

I was listening to him on jvn's podcast and it didn't come off well IMO. Super snobby. He made a comment about living in a gated community as a child and pretty much insinuated he wants nothing to do with poor people. I unfollowed after that.

I'm surprised him and JVN are so close, JVN has shut him down on some interviews as well. So at least he has someone to call him out on some of the dumb things he says lol, but I do remember listening to that podcast and JVN trying to give Antoni the "Tell me your immigrant" story and quickly realizing he wasn't going to get what he wanted from Antoni's story lmao

I'm surprised him and JVN are so close, JVN has shut him down on some interviews as well. So at least he has someone to call him out on some of the dumb things he says lol, but I do remember listening to that podcast and JVN trying to give Antoni the "Tell me your immigrant" story and quickly realizing he wasn't going to get what he wanted from Antoni's story lmao
Yeaaaah, he’s pretty awful. Definitely among that group of rich white gay men that’s about 5 years away from voting Republican.

Reactions: javachip69
The new boyfriend is gross
I agree, and it’s none of my business, but it kind of breaks my heart how quickly he moved on from his partner of 7 years. Maybe they were having trouble for awhile, so they’d already grieved their losses, but they split in the fall, and Antoni’s already spending Christmas with this new guy’s family? There’s something kinda sad about it all.