Any dude craving just male affection

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its also fun at the spur of the moment. Recently, I went to a regular bar/ dance hall and just before closing, a younger guy came up to my stag self and asked if I was alone. I said yes and he introduced self as Dylan and shook my hand. That was a rarity and I started wondering what vibes I was giving off, ha ha. He was younger, about early 30s, good build, white with gray tee with US Flag and jeans, and was on way to restroom. I resisted urge to follow to see if he used open urinals, ha ha. Later at kickout time as I was waiting for Uber ride, he approached me again and asked for a hug. I obliged even if he was drunk and had a group. It was nice to feel the friendly vibe for a moment, but I had to leave since my ride arrived. Anywho, was nice to have a friendly moment even if he was drunk :)

D

deleted627832

Now, I miss my buddy a lot. We would hug all the time. Many times I would kiss his cheek and we just say "love you man". We had known each other for about 25 years. We worked together, party, families and just had a Great time. Nothing was off the table for sharing. We even retired together, then he moved away. Which, left a hole in my heart....Miss you man, here is the biggest hug I can give to you all.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’m curious, men who have to urge to cuddle and hug. Do you get an erection form this bonding or is it just a simple urge to contact to another male? And what kind of kissing. A peck on the cheek or lips or tongue?

Top_of_men

Legendary Member
Media
I am so craving male affection. I had a great dad growing up. I just want to hug and kiss another dude that I am friends with.

Please answer seriously without insults.

Any other buddies on LPSG like this? It's not really the sex I'm really craving with dudes.

Right now, I would just like to hold a buddy and kiss him.
Does that mean you kissed your dad?

Reactions: BIGBULL29
D

deleted627832

I’m curious, men who have to urge to cuddle and hug. Do you get an erection form this bonding or is it just a simple urge to contact to another male? And what kind of kissing. A peck on the cheek or lips or tongue?
No erection and its just a kiss on the cheek when I kiss another guy. For me it is a sign of affection for my buddies.

D

deleted16770491

I am so craving male affection. I had a great dad growing up. I just want to hug and kiss another dude that I am friends with.

Please answer seriously without insults.

Any other buddies on LPSG like this? It's not really the sex I'm really craving with dudes.

Right now, I would just like to hold a buddy and kiss him.
Well we should make out then feed our selves hard tool.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Look, I’m not gay and not bi and not curious and have never done anything nor have I wanted to do anything remotely sexual with a guy. That being said, as I get older I can appreciate wanting to have a close bond that would maybe have a hand on the shoulder or a slap on the back once in a while. I’ve never had that. Even with my dad and brother.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Look, I’m not gay and not bi and not curious and have never done anything nor have I wanted to do anything remotely sexual with a guy. That being said, as I get older I can appreciate wanting to have a close bond that would maybe have a hand on the shoulder or a slap on the back once in a while. I’ve never had that. Even with my dad and brother.
I hear and feel this too as an only child and had a distant father growing up. It was quite an adjustment mentally with friends and acquaintances wanting hugs or hands on shoulders as a matter of drunken affection or appreciation. Gotta take what you get with class. Especially if going home alone. Thats something to keep in mind too if going out and home alone.

Reactions: twoton
D

deleted627832

I didn't either, I'm as straight as you. But, when it came to my buddy that close bond was nice to have. We shared everything, I missed that bond.

Reactions: NCbear

hungteendude

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m gay and see physical touch such as hugging, spooning or just cuddling as physical touch that doesn’t need to be sexual. It can be, but sometimes you just need someone who can hug you fall asleep and then the next day continue our lives.