Any gay experimentation?

• Thread starter deleted23061181
  • Start date
D

deleted23061181

I'm looking for bona fide straight men on this one. Have any of you experimented with other men, while (at least to your own perception) retaining your internal heterosexuality? Or perhaps some of you experimented with men in your early days. I'm all ears.

Reactions: bugsy3370

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
giphy.gif

iamjustme65

Loved Member
Media
No shame.
This question, in many forms, has been asked 50,000 times.
An answer - a jerk buddy yeaars ago. That is it.
I have many fantasies. But fantasies are not reality. When you are horny - the possibilities are wide open. Then you jerk off. Then you don't think of it again... until..

D

deleted23061181

No shame.
This question, in many forms, has been asked 50,000 times.
An answer - a jerk buddy yeaars ago. That is it.
I have many fantasies. But fantasies are not reality. When you are horny - the possibilities are wide open. Then you jerk off. Then you don't think of it again... until..
Hehe until what?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm looking for bona fide straight men on this one. Have any of you experimented with other men, while (at least to your own perception) retaining your internal heterosexuality? Or perhaps some of you experimented with men in your early days. I'm all ears.
Nope, never even considered it. I've been into women my whole life and even during some long periods of time without a woman in my life, I never in any way considered doing anything with a man.
I'm straight and I love women.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been and continue to be happily married to my wife for many years now. Never cheated on her or her on me. Neither of us has ever given the other a reason to. Sure there are some bad times tossed in there, but we always did/do handle them together. I come on here to read posts and check out pictures (yes I appreciate a picture of a great looking penis on a guy), but it has never led me to want to do anything other than look and read.

mrjobuddy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on who is giving the definition of str8!!! There are too many connotations of what str8 is. You can be a straight male and think other penises are beautiful. You can be straight and touch another penis. A penis is simply a male sex organ, it is not anything other than that. Just because you love vegetables doesn't mean you are a vegetarian!!!! Now if you have feeling for the man attached to the penis, and I don't mean fond as a friend feelings. Romantic feelings then the str8 aspect is skewed by you wanting to get screwed. Its much deeper than this but so hard to put an explanation to.

Reactions: P.J.9 and rbi99

Max_im

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on who is giving the definition of str8!!! There are too many connotations of what str8 is. You can be a straight male and think other penises are beautiful. You can be straight and touch another penis. A penis is simply a male sex organ, it is not anything other than that. Just because you love vegetables doesn't mean you are a vegetarian!!!! Now if you have feeling for the man attached to the penis, and I don't mean fond as a friend feelings. Romantic feelings then the str8 aspect is skewed by you wanting to get screwed. Its much deeper than this but so hard to put an explanation to.
I can give a simple definition of str8ness — you need a female body and a female hormonal structure to be aroused. And no penises other than your own.
I really appreciate strong good looking men though, without sexualization.

Reactions: lapdog2001

mrjobuddy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The world is beautiful because we all are entitled to our beliefs. You don't have to agree with mine as I done need to agree with yours. But what a fucking boring place this would be it if we were all exactly alike. I completely respect your beliefs and thank you for your input.

Reactions: Max_im

mrjobuddy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The world is beautiful because we all are entitled to our beliefs. You don't have to agree with mine as I done need to agree with yours. But what a fucking boring place this would be it if we were all exactly alike. I completely respect your beliefs and thank you for your input.
I think we can all agree on one thing, human sexuality is a great and powerful part of all of our expressions. The beauty and joy it brings to each an everyone one of us is impossible to explain. But as we embrace it and enjoy it's aspects we become more spiritual with our inner selves.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is "internal heterosexuality" if you have "experimented with other men?" Is that like saying you're faithful on the inside even though you cheated on your spouse only once? Can we credibly claim to be one thing when our actions say we are not that thing?