Any interesting road trip habits/stories?

Agsartino

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's no way I'm the only person that does this. Usually if I'm on a road trip I'll drive in just a t shirt and briefs, or just briefs, or just a t shirt as soon as it starts to get dark and during the day in really rural areas. Regardless, I always wear shoes and socks. I drive a tall Jeep wrangler and all the windows are tinted so you can't really see inside.

There's been a couple times I've driven while wearing an anal massager too. I've also been daring a few times too and pumped gas at Truckstops in my bright white briefs. This usually isn't unless It's a rural area where I can see cars coming. One time I got caught pumping the gas by an attendant who was sweeping the entryway sidewalk of the Conoco. It was 3 in the morning and the store looked closed so I didn't see him.

D

deleted814719

Of course. It is a way of maintaining alertness on long road trips. I edge and play with my cock frequently and will occasionally climax, too. That, however, can create a mess to cleanup.

MNpervert

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I drive for my job all over the midwest and I usually wear really loose basketball shorts so once I am on the road I just slide them down past my balls. I end up edging most of the trip so there is pre cum all over. If I have a plug in I usually cannot stop and end up shooting all over.
If I can hold off whomever I hook up with that night is getting a giant load.