Any male youtubers naked?

Um, don’t act like 90% of the other youtubers in this thread are recognizable either chile lol
oh, no, i wasnt. lol. just thought maybe a link/youtube vid attached with the pics would do the trick. pure lazyness of having to look it up myself. dont mind me.

kinda gross John thinks "aids is funny" because it's not. Someone in the comments got banned for saying that. Another person tried saying so we can't make car jokes because of car accidents??? weird logic lol

He didn’t say that. He said it can be used as a joke and be funny in a certain context. It seems like he meant that anything can be a joke if done correctly.

I think it's 13 mintes in.

I don't really mind what he said. I don't know what clip he's referencing but anything can be potentially funny in the right context. Context and intent matter. There are absolutely AIDS jokes made with ill intent, but that doesn't mean every single instance of humor on the subject is done in ill intent.

Anyway, more hot naked YouTubers, please!

Anyone have anything on SkittleRampage?

EoXI-ahXcAIt9hN.jpg

Some guy in his instachat said he's cute and Skittle would make him fail Nofap November. He was weirded out & blocked him.

View attachment 25849421 :joy::joy: this pressed dummy thought I was lying and hiding it I told ppl where to find it and u clearly is unknowledgeable to listen but wants to start a arguement

Re: Murad he used to be a foot cashmaster called arabmasterboy1. Not sure what ever happened to that account.

Reactions: xoxobaby3
He didn’t say that. He said it can be used as a joke and be funny in a certain context. It seems like he meant that anything can be a joke if done correctly.
Yeah you're right, I know someone who had aids and they make fun of the situation. Anything can be used as comedy

Reactions: russthewriter59