Any male youtubers naked?

Tom and Shaun from Cinema Rules are both so sexy!

8787C615-8A4D-4034-914C-8D8C073BC596.gif

Here’s a little gif I made of Tom fantasizing about suckin his dream cock in their latest reaction to Poltergeist 2. Clearly not what he’s actually doing but we can use our imaginations right?

Something about Tom just does things to me! I normally am a top but there are certain guys whom I would open myself up to that idea pun intended. I mean I bet he got a big silky smooth uncut cock which are just so nice to suck on. And as much as I would love to have this guy inside my mouth and tight virgin ass I would loveee to have Tom wrap his warm wet mouth around my 8” thick and heavy Italian while I run my fingers through his dark ginger hair.

I don’t think he is gay...but I do sometimes get the vibes that he is or has been a bit curious about it. Like I get the same vibes from him that I have every other straight guy who has ended up on their knees for me.

View attachment 31153101

Here’s a little gif I made of Tom fantasizing about suckin his dream cock in their latest reaction to Poltergeist 2. Clearly not what he’s actually doing but we can use our imaginations right?

Something about Tom just does things to me! I normally am a top but there are certain guys whom I would open myself up to that idea pun intended. I mean I bet he got a big silky smooth uncut cock which are just so nice to suck on. And as much as I would love to have this guy inside my mouth and tight virgin ass I would loveee to have Tom wrap his warm wet mouth around my 8” thick and heavy Italian while I run my fingers through his dark ginger hair.

I don’t think he is gay...but I do sometimes get the vibes that he is or has been a bit curious about it. Like I get the same vibes from him that I have every other straight guy who has ended up on their knees for me.
he's engaged to a woman

View attachment 31153101

Omg they are both so fucking hot. I’d trade my PS5 to watch them fuck just once.

Reactions: bleachball
Anything on Ethan Chlebowski?
d5b04e8c0115c6eb88843a41703b027f.jpg

1b1e6e00f42f266f7d9091a0566f6d21.jpg

AAUvwniWZcWaIblzVQgNUIQ9g13Ed7ZsyojOMO0t-b7lrA=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

A hottie who can cook, my heart be still.