Any male youtubers naked?

DUlqIZiXkAA_tkZ.jpg
he couldnt be any cuter ♥

Does anyone know what happened to Doug Armstrong? He abandoned his Youtube channel, his last post on Instagram is from december 2020... He is one of the D-list internet celebrities I've always dreamt of seeing naked :(

Does anyone know what happened to Doug Armstrong? He abandoned his Youtube channel, his last post on Instagram is from december 2020... He is one of the D-list internet celebrities I've always dreamt of seeing naked :(
i'd love to know as well.
he quit youtube without any type of notice and stopped updating his social media. pre covid we'd have some level of updates because him and callum would hang out and callum would post pics. but then i guess lockdown happened and they weren't able to see each other, so doug's just been completely m.i.a

I remember one of the goals from a charity was a lingeria photoshoot that never happened.
I think the closest we ever got was when he was testing something on the live stream (the individual sauna suit I think) and he showed flashed his underwear when the suit ripped in the crotch while he moved