Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he also showed his iphone apps on a video and he had grindr, i really like him too. i have 2 dick pics of him, is there more content?
I posted the videos on here but my dumb ass forgot to clarify who it was

borias88

Superior Member
Media
Have you ever watched his hours long livestreams? It's extreme there and he acts like a total asshole + he deletes a lot of them after for a reason

What do you mean total asshole? You described him as "weird" before with his thirst over certain actors; but that's separate from being an asshole (i.e. nasty or arrogant).

Janelle_

Legendary Member
Media
Reno County, Kansas, United States of America
Sexuality
Unsure
What do you mean total asshole? You described him as "weird" before with his thirst over certain actors; but that's separate from being an asshole (i.e. nasty or arrogant).
I lost my respect to him after yesterday's live stream tbh. His behavior is just so childish, weird and toxic honestly. I was there for like 2 hours (live stream was 4 hours long, God knows what was going when I wasn't there) and in that period of time a lot of happened. From body shaming a guy that sent him a full nude, through banning someone for saying they didn't like the way chris evans looks (or something like that) to reading a detailted fanfic about him masturbating for 100£ + he got so offended because of someone calling him a bottom lol. Obvi talking about sex all the time. A one big mess. Sebscreen's behavior gets worse and worse. You won't see that in his normal reactions (where he hides under that ''innocent'' boy image lol) but on Instagram stories and live streams = things that he can delete. You can clearly see that this YT thing boosted his ego so much and he just has that rude, negative vibes now. At least I take it that way, total asshole vibes. Overall he just started to seem like such a greedy guy that'd do everything for money. Not saying it's a bad thing, just my observation and what I take from his energy. This live stream is totally deleted now like few others.

spookyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I lost my respect to him after yesterday's live stream tbh. His behavior is just so childish, weird and toxic honestly. I was there for like 2 hours (live stream was 4 hours long, God knows what was going when I wasn't there) and in that period of time a lot of happened. From body shaming a guy that sent him a full nude, through banning someone for saying they didn't like the way chris evans looks (or something like that) to reading a detailted fanfic about him masturbating for 100£ + he got so offended because of someone calling him a bottom lol. Obvi talking about sex all the time. A one big mess. Sebscreen's behavior gets worse and worse. You won't see that in his normal reactions (where he hides under that ''innocent'' boy image lol) but on Instagram stories and live streams = things that he can delete. You can clearly see that this YT thing boosted his ego so much and he just has that rude, negative vibes now. At least I take it that way, total asshole vibes. Overall he just started to seem like such a greedy guy that'd do everything for money. Not saying it's a bad thing, just my observation and what I take from his energy. This live stream is totally deleted now like few others.

Yes, I watched the livestream and it was all in good fun. If you're so upset by it, stop watching and unfollow him? Looooool

Reactions: Libra_88

borias88

Superior Member
Media
8741521-1633331311-b8e655ebac3a50c5c163aaaad4e6ad4f.jpg

Here's a new cap from Sebscreen's latest livestream so this conversation isn't just about wordy discourse.

Anyway... IMO, you both have valid points. Seb *is* weird and definitely aware of how he's teasing the audience but I also think the loudest fan voices are about sexual things so he has to go with the flow or lose his fanbase and he hasn't quite crossed into asshole territory yet.

I watched the livestream too. Everything BabkaAutorka mentioned is true, but IMO not with the malicious intent behind them. The nude Seb criticised was an unsolicited nude someone sent him, and a large part of the criticism was about the lighting and angle of the shot. He did delete a message which jokingly criticised Chris Evans (it was something obviously hyperbolic like "Chris is hideous") but I don't think he banned the person, that same user continued commenting on other matters throughout I think. The x-rated fanfic reading was both weird and hilarious gold. Though he did keep pushing to see it after someone brought it up, I don't see what else he could have done after someone gave him $100 to read it.

Honestly, I think he should just embrace what his brand is and what his fanbase is at this point and feel less ashamed of using his looks to further his success while he is still in his prime years. It's 2021, he shouldn't anything "shameful" about being *that* kind of internet figure.

Janelle_

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
8741521-1633331311-b8e655ebac3a50c5c163aaaad4e6ad4f.jpg

Here's a new cap from Sebscreen's latest livestream so this conversation isn't just about wordy discourse.

Anyway... IMO, you both have valid points. Seb *is* weird and definitely aware of how he's teasing the audience but I also think the loudest fan voices are about sexual things so he has to go with the flow or lose his fanbase and he hasn't quite crossed into asshole territory yet.

I watched the livestream too. Everything BabkaAutorka mentioned is true, but IMO not with the malicious intent behind them. The nude Seb criticised was an unsolicited nude someone sent him, and a large part of the criticism was about the lighting and angle of the shot. He did delete a message which jokingly criticised Chris Evans (it was something obviously hyperbolic like "Chris is hideous") but I don't think he banned the person, that same user continued commenting on other matters throughout I think. The x-rated fanfic reading was both weird and hilarious gold. Though he did keep pushing to see it after someone brought it up, I don't see what else he could have done after someone gave him $100 to read it.

Honestly, I think he should just embrace what his brand is and what his fanbase is at this point and feel less ashamed of using his looks to further his success while he is still in his prime years. It's 2021, he shouldn't anything "shameful" about being *that* kind of internet figure.
You made a good point here. It all depends on the way we see things.
Btw is he an anti-vaxxer? I remember someone asking him that but the video froze for me. I remember him getting COVID not that long time ago so I assume he wasnt vaccinated

Reactions: Londonfitsport

borias88

Superior Member
Media
Btw is he an anti-vaxxer? I remember someone asking him that but the video froze for me. I remember him getting COVID not that long time ago so I assume he wasnt vaccinated

For real? Maybe the state of affairs in the US has clouded my perspective, but I can't imagine why a young gay (or gay-baiting) guy from the UK who watches shows steeped in progressive values would be anti-vaxx.

Perhaps we can ask him at his next livestream and he can respond with his inevitable innuendo about "getting pricked" :joy:

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For real? Maybe the state of affairs in the US has clouded my perspective, but I can't imagine why a young gay (or gay-baiting) guy from the UK who watches shows steeped in progressive values would be anti-vaxx.

Perhaps we can ask him at his next livestream and he can respond with his inevitable innuendo about "getting pricked" :joy:
i'm almost certain the anti 5g movement started in the uk with right wing idiots claiming 5g is harmful and the 5g towers were doing some shit to people. and then add on top of that all the anti vax nutcases that were saying some shit about the 5g in covid vaccine and it's not that surprising that a brit who praises the royal family while bashing meghan, and who most likely is a tory since he's praised trump, would be anti vax

borias88

Superior Member
Media
i'm almost certain the anti 5g movement started in the uk with right wing idiots claiming 5g is harmful and the 5g towers were doing some shit to people. and then add on top of that all the anti vax nutcases that were saying some shit about the 5g in covid vaccine and it's not that surprising that a brit who praises the royal family while bashing meghan, and who most likely is a tory since he's praised trump, would be anti vax

Seb is gay/bi and he praised Trump? What is going on on this day? :joy::joy:

Reactions: Jeanie Gold

spookyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Yeah, I just honestly can't believe anyone is trying to dredge up anything negative on this guy. He's sweet, seems genuine, his content is fun, light-hearted and cheeky. He plays into the innuendos etc. but I can't believe anyone would try to suggest he's gay-baiting (yawn) or stringing people along lol. His content has mostly nothing to do with his sexuality at all, so what does it matter how he identifies? (btw, he stated that he doesn't label himself.) Trying to call him toxic or whatever is just completely off-base, and people clearly have their own issues that they're projecting onto Seb. Leave the boy alone.

Janelle_

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Ughh I remember now, someone asked him about that before, during different live stream and he said he wasnt going to speak about that so yup, probably an anti vaxxer trying to avoid being canceled
Yeah, I just honestly can't believe anyone is trying to dredge up anything negative on this guy. He's sweet, seems genuine, his content is fun, light-hearted and cheeky. He plays into the innuendos etc. but I can't believe anyone would try to suggest he's gay-baiting (yawn) or stringing people along lol. His content has mostly nothing to do with his sexuality at all, so what does it matter how he identifies? (btw, he stated that he doesn't label himself.) Trying to call him toxic or whatever is just completely off-base, and people clearly have their own issues that they're projecting onto Seb. Leave the boy alone.
Deal with the fact that no one is the way they seem and people can have a lot of different opinions and they are allowed to share them.

spookyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ughh I remember now, someone asked him about that before, during different live stream and he said he wasnt going to speak about that so yup, probably an anti vaxxer trying to avoid being canceled

Deal with the fact that no one is the way they seem and people can have a lot of different opinions and they are allowed to share them.

Deal with the fact that your opinions are trash. Bye.

borias88

Superior Member
Media
BabkaAutorka, genuinely curious, not snarking... Were you a former fan of Sebscreen who thinks he's changed drastically for the worse, someone who finds him physically attractive but is turned off by his personality, or what? How do you know so much about him and still follow his content when you don't seem to enjoy his channel very much?

Anyway, for something more light-hearted, what exactly happened in the stream where members sent him Chris Evan's nudes? How did Seb react... was he super thirsty and claiming he had never seen them before or did he try and act chill. :joy:

Janelle_

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
BabkaAutorka, genuinely curious, not snarking... Were you a former fan of Sebscreen who thinks he's changed drastically for the worse, someone who finds him physically attractive but is turned off by his personality, or what? How do you know so much about him and still follow his content when you don't seem to enjoy his channel very much?

Anyway, for something more light-hearted, what exactly happened in the stream where members sent him Chris Evan's nudes? How did Seb react... was he super thirsty and claiming he had never seen them before or did he try and act chill. :joy:
"A fan"? It's not like he's Beyonce or Britney Spears to be his fan. I stopped watching him after last live stream because his behavior just started getting on my nerves and I couldn't stand these cringy sex jokes in every reaction. For real, he tries so hard to be funny but he isn't creative enough to do that so innuendos are the only thing he has left. I watched him for a long time just simply because I had nothing else to do. He slowly starts to act like a diva. I don't find him attractive in any way and Im surprised you do, just noticed you guys were talking about him here so I shared my opinion about him. Let's normalize watching youtubers that you don't think are hot lol. I think his personality is trash and I have hours long reasons to think that.
He did some cringy thing with that Chris Evans thing as always, he stared at that for some time and pretended to unzip his pants. He thinks he's funny but well he's annoying and cringy to me. I don't really wanna talk about this person anymore and losing my time. It's not like he's that interesting. Let's end this here.
Deal with the fact that your opinions are trash. Bye.
Why do I feel that sebscreen is gonna do something stupid and cringy as always and you will start to share my opinion about him

JaLoBro

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"A fan"? It's not like he's Beyonce or Britney Spears to be his fan. I stopped watching him after last live stream because his behavior just started getting on my nerves and I couldn't stand these cringy sex jokes in every reaction. For real, he tries so hard to be funny but he isn't creative enough to do that so innuendos are the only thing he has left. I watched him for a long time just simply because I had nothing else to do. He slowly starts to act like a diva. I don't find him attractive in any way and Im surprised you do, just noticed you guys were talking about him here so I shared my opinion about him. Let's normalize watching youtubers that you don't think are hot lol. I think his personality is trash and I have hours long reasons to think that.
He did some cringy thing with that Chris Evans thing as always, he stared at that for some time and pretended to unzip his pants. He thinks he's funny but well he's annoying and cringy to me. I don't really wanna talk about this person anymore and losing my time. It's not like he's that interesting. Let's end this here.

Why do I feel that sebscreen is gonna do something stupid and cringy as always and you will start to share my opinion about him

I'd be curious to see Seb's Instagram livestreams. I had tried to check out his Insta page the other day, but the site was down for half the day. I was watching his Avengers Age Of Ultron reaction video on youtube. After seeing Captain America split a log in half with his bare hands, Seb said "he can split me open".
View attachment splitmeopen.wmv