Any male youtubers naked?

idk if anyone can help with this, but there used to be a guy who did videos talking about being gay, and he had a dog that he talked about (I feel like the dog was mentioned in the channel name) and a heavy country accent a few years ago (I think he was also in the military), and he had a few sex tapes leaked with his bf at the time, but i can’t think of his name. I know it’s niche but if you maybe know who I’m talking about lmk pls lol
How old was he, hair style/ color, and what kind of dog? That additional info might help a bit.
But, does the name Zach ring a bell?

Last edited:
idk if anyone can help with this, but there used to be a guy who did videos talking about being gay, and he had a dog that he talked about (I feel like the dog was mentioned in the channel name) and a heavy country accent a few years ago (I think he was also in the military), and he had a few sex tapes leaked with his bf at the time, but i can’t think of his name. I know it’s niche but if you maybe know who I’m talking about lmk pls lol
Anyone has vids of zach garcia

Anyone have anything on Andres Vidoza? Cute tech YouTuber. I find him attractive and I’ve noticed something swinging about when he wears sweats.

Attachments

Here's the video
Can definitely see his big soft dick at 23:18 in the shower reflection.
WOW! GREAT CATCH! I REALLY HAD TO VERIFY THIS & LOOK HARD, SURE ENOUGH...

Who is this twink? Would love to see more! I wonder if he knows he showed his cock to the world, or better question was it intentional?

Attachments

Who is this twink? Would love to see more! I wonder if he knows he showed his cock to the world, or better question was it intentional?

LoL. like freakin csi here.

Looks like his cock's got a fingernail