Any male youtubers naked?

anyone else watch threads only to never get updates on them?
I come back to threads like this sometimes and find months of sh*t that I never got any notifications for
if you don't interact with a thread, after a while the "watching" goes dormant and it stops notifying you that there's been new posts

if you don't interact with a thread, after a while the "watching" goes dormant and it stops notifying you that there's been new posts
That‘s literally such a pointless feature, it defeats the point of following a page

That‘s literally such a pointless feature, it defeats the point of following a page
i mean, youtube sorta does the same with youtubers. if you subscribe to a ton of people and stop watching someone's videos regularly, they stop sending the videos to your subscription. why? because by not engaging, you're telling the algorithm you're not interest in it. same concept but with threads instead of videos. you don't interact with a thread it comes off as being uninterested.
it's also likely used to motivate people to actually post instead of just lurk

Reactions: Sagadrop
i mean, youtube sorta does the same with youtubers. if you subscribe to a ton of people and stop watching someone's videos regularly, they stop sending the videos to your subscription. why? because by not engaging, you're telling the algorithm you're not interest in it. same concept but with threads instead of videos. you don't interact with a thread it comes off as being uninterested.
it's also likely used to motivate people to actually post instead of just lurk
I understand what Sam62 is saying. We WOULD interact with the thread if the system would let us know when something new was posted.

Click the forums button at the top and under you'll see a section called all watched threads, it should have a list of all the threads you follow and you can catch up on anything you missed :).

Reactions: Sagadrop
Click the forums button at the top and under you'll see a section called all watched threads, it should have a list of all the threads you follow and you can catch up on anything you missed :).
I do that sometimes. I also sometimes click the home button to check out the latest activity on the site. I might find other threads I'd like to follow that way.

I understand what Sam62 is saying. We WOULD interact with the thread if the system would let us know when something new was posted.
It does. And then it won't tell you about anything else after that until you view the thread again. Site sends notification about new activity on a thread you watch, site will not send further notification about new activity until you go and look at that thread. It's not a challenging concept.

Reactions: Marl Mill