Any male youtubers naked?

Let's go my mormon radar is on fire today b*tch! ...i wonder why did i see them and be like mormons i barely now anything about mormonism except that they're insufferable so i wonder why XD
I went to their Instagram pages and saw multiple pics of them in the Mormon church; that's how I found out. I'm currently not seeing too many Mormon pics on their IGs.

Reactions: jossy-valentine
I went to their Instagram pages and saw multiple pics of them in the Mormon church; that's how I found out. I'm currently not seeing too many Mormon pics on their IGs.
Same. I went to their IGs hoping to find hot shirtless pics and instead I got magic underwear and religious excerpts lol.

Can someone help me find a hot video? It’s a couple of gay YouTubers and one of them is doing one of those hidden camera trends where they make-out with the partner and get them all riled up as if sex is about to happen, only to stop and reveal the ‘prank’ to them LOL. A lame trend, but this one particular video I remember because 1) the couple were hot, 2) the making out was INTENSE - they were in a kitchen, and the boyfriend being ‘pranked’ even puts the bottom up on the counter at one point if I can recall correctly, and 3) their is VISIBLE bonerage going on with both guys.

More details I think I remember: they’re mixed guys of unknown (to me) ethnic origin, though maybe latino. At some point in the video the prankee goes off-camera to retrieve the lube after the pranker tells him he wants to get fucked right there in the kitchen. The pranking boyfriend then reveals said prank to now pranked and flanked boyfriend upon his return.

Can someone help me find a hot video? It’s a couple of gay YouTubers and one of them is doing one of those hidden camera trends where they make-out with the partner and get them all riled up as if sex is about to happen, only to stop and reveal the ‘prank’ to them LOL. A lame trend, but this one particular video I remember because 1) the couple were hot, 2) the making out was INTENSE - they were in a kitchen, and the boyfriend being ‘pranked’ even puts the bottom up on the counter at one point if I can recall correctly, and 3) their is VISIBLE bonerage going on with both guys.

More details I think I remember: they’re mixed guys of unknown (to me) ethnic origin, though maybe latino. At some point in the video the prankee goes off-camera to retrieve the lube after the pranker tells him he wants to get fucked right there in the kitchen. The pranking boyfriend then reveals said prank to now pranked and flanked boyfriend upon his return.
that sounds hot, scripted, but still hot.

Reactions: Tomorrowswind99