Any male youtubers naked?

basically all about being .. gay. like for example "when the straight guy looked at me not knowing id suck him off".

dumb shit like that
Aha. So they are like the D list of "celebrity" influencers? Got it. I followed a few gay influencers/youtubers years ago, like more than a decade ago it seems now. I got bored around the time youtube really exploded for influencers. It's too hard for me to sit in one spot for 30 minutes watching the rantings of someone I'll never meet, even if they are attractive.

Reactions: Koalas24
I thought it was just a hashtag
You'd need to have some prominence, however large or small, to exert a level of influence. It wouldn't matter since insta neutered hashtags several years ago. You only see top posts now. Now attention seekers have to work harder to become noticed. Although if you quantify "0" by any number you still get a big zero. In other words, you get what you put in.

Reactions: BrandonIsWhoIAm
I have no recollection of him becoming popular. Did he grow in 2020 and beyond or before then?
He moved to LA years ago n we had talked before and hung out when he moved. He showed me his YouTube show and ideas as he cameo'd in two of my videos projects and did BTS work for my horror movie. He was very innocent and cute and dorky and funny but got mixed into the wrong clique in West Hollywood and went downhill from there

Reactions: Dj901
basically all about being .. gay. like for example "when the straight guy looked at me not knowing id suck him off".

dumb shit like that
It's kinda like Tyler Oakley and Joey Graceffa who are basically only famous for simply being gay.