Any of you "Large Boys" Ever had sex with a Married or "in relationship" women?

Lil dog

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wondering how many guys here have met a woman and hooked up who was married or you knew was seeing someone? Where did you meet? and where did you do it? Where they suprised by your size, or was that the reason they were there? Did they enjoy or was it toooo much? please do share :) even good women may have a moment of weakness, but lets bring the reality into the light. interesting if there are lot of guys, or more interesting if no one here has- that would shatter some male myths.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first woman I ever had sex with was married… I didn’t know this until I’d been fucking her. Once to twice a week and then one day go to her house and there was a guy there .. he invited me in.. says she’d be home anytime.. then he says his name and that he’s her husband .. ..

I thought holy shit ..

She gets home he goes through house and she says”. I’m pregnant .. I got up said I had to leave .. I’ll come back later

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wondering how many guys here have met a woman and hooked up who was married or you knew was seeing someone? Where did you meet? and where did you do it? Where they suprised by your size, or was that the reason they were there? Did they enjoy or was it toooo much? please do share :) even good women may have a moment of weakness, but lets bring the reality into the light. interesting if there are lot of guys, or more interesting if no one here has- that would shatter some male myths.
Yes, and yes. Twice in my life. Well, I mean with 2 different women. They came back for more once they had the experience.

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It happened with a married friend of mine who asked me to enter very slowly because her husband was not as thick. I think her husband was suspicious, I had known them for several years. About a week later we had all gone to the beach and went back to their place afterwards. She went for a shower. I went into the kitchen to make coffee and was facing the kettle waiting for it to boil, he came into the kitchen and gave me a hug from behind and then slid both hands down my T shirt and straight into the shorts that I was wearing. He was very keen to see my cock. I still think that he was suspicious. I thought that he had a very nice dick and he and I had a few wanks over the next weeks. I met someone else whom I married. My friends eventaully discussed that both of them had played with me and discussed that we should have rather have had a threesome. Carefree and fun days.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Many years ago I had recently widowed. I have a dinner for a group I worked with. After the dinner one of the woman remained to assist in cleaning up. After the cleanup she came on to me. We had sex. This was the beginning of many night and days of fucking. Years later I learned that she had been married at the time. We had relations for over 5 months with her spending the nights on several occasions. She knew from the first time we were together that I was a man of unusual size. Often times she would flirt openly and heavy where we worked.

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I might add that I also attended a swingers group for over a year. During that time I also fucked many married women with their husband fucking before me. In all cases the husband was much smaller than me. There were several where the woman said she did not think that she could take my size. Of course she did, and comments how much she enjoyed my bigger cock. What an ego boost

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this varies from person to person - but for me the answer has been and will always be "no". Despite my size I've never had sex outside of being in a relationship, and cheating was the ultimate reason I separated from my girlfriend years ago.
Same here, I never knowingly had sex with a woman who was in a relationship, as I had been cheated on by a girlfriend in the past. I never pursued anyone who I knew was in a relationship, and honestly I don't believe I was ever approached by a woman who was already in a relationship.

The one and only exception was that girlfriend who cheated on me. We talked and decided to establish a Friends With Benefits relationship. We knew our romantic relationship wasn't going to work but we really, really loved our sex life with each other, so we continued on with that.

Monogamy wasn't expected and I know she was 'seeing' other guys at various points in time over the years our FWB relationship continued. I considered our arrangement to be ongoing and if she was really serious about any guy she would tell me and we would stop fucking. That did happen a few times, but invariably she ended back in my bed, until she eventually met "the one". We did part ways saying if we met again at any time in the future, and we were both single, we were going to immediately resume fucking each other silly again, even if it was in a nursing home! :laughing:

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, with plenty of them within swinger circles.

Outside of that circle, I've had my fair share when I was younger. Most of them had asian fetishes and/or wanted to see that "asian guy with the big dick". Some came back while others disappeared into the ether. The married ones were always the most wild while the taken ones were always the most discreet. It never bothered me as I knew I was being used for sex and I was okay with it.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been having sex with a married woman for a few months now. We were working on a project together and had lots of time to chat. She finally let on that she hadn't had sex in 10 years and that her husband had simply quit trying. He has gain a lot of weight and has associated health problems. Her assumption is he can't get an erection anymore. She made the first move not long after telling me that.

BiDiscovery

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It was at a friends Christmas party. We all were drinking a lot. I was unable to drive as well as a married friend who came alone to the party. We were invited to sleep on the living room floor and couch. She said she was cold and wanted to snuggle. Trying to keep the moaning and grunting to a minimum was a challenge knowing people were sleeping all over the house.

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know this varies from person to person - but for me the answer has been and will always be "no". Despite my size I've never had sex outside of being in a relationship, and cheating was the ultimate reason I separated from my girlfriend years ago.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been with married women before. And they have a number of reasons why they cheat on their husbands, for which I will not discuss in this forum.

However there was one notable time (true story). It happened after this dimwitted moron "friend" of mine decided to feel up some lady at work and got fired for sexual harassment. When spoke to his wife at a social gathering, she was not at all to happy about what happened. Long story short....one thing led to another. And we have hooked up a number of times over the years. Apparently she had enough of his bullshit and it was time for her to get back at him.

And I'll never forget the first time when she saw me naked. "Fuck yeah! You're one big dicked stud" with that look of pure lust. So that was her revenge, to get fucked by a big dicked lean and muscular guy. And when you are having sex with a woman, it's easy to tell when they are going through the motions. But she was really enjoying it...wetter than the Atlantic Ocean. It wasn't the size but the total package that got her off. You can have a big dick, but if you are not attractive looking, then you will not have a chance.

Apparently after all of the years of the bullshit she put up with....she finally cut loose. We have been hooking up for years now on an occasional basis. It's mutually beneficial for the both of us.

LongDong28_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my early 20s I met up with a chick who I'd been chatting to online, she was in a relationship but said she was online to look. She was from about 30 miles away, said she was in town one day for work and asked if I wanted to meet in person as we'd been chatting a while.

Anyway, she clearly wanted to fuck so I went to the room she was staying in. She turned out to be very unhappy in her relationship, split up with him not log after and we were FWB for a year or so. She still messages me on FB now and then to see how I am, she seems happy with her new fella now which is good :)

Only other chick I can think of that I know was in a relationship had a fella that was in jail, though I'm not sure if that really counts.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just saw your photos. that is some serious package you are delivering. I mean she went from 0 to 50 like that, what was her reaction. i 'd love to hear the details of that went and how she took it!
In the moment it was a combination of disbelief and what I'd probably call enthusiasm. Like I say, she instigated it and she was really horny by this point. We've had a few discussions centered around penis size since. She added later that is was also intimidating at first. She's used that word a lot, actually. It hasn't stopped her from bouncing on it.

BiDiscovery

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
whoa, details please. had there been sexual tension before? any flirting. did she know you had a big cock and was sneaking it in? any comments about it being big, or needed. and when she came in for the snuggle- is that pretty much all you needed to know to go for it, or did she start feeling you up- one thing lead to another, or was it obvious she was coming for a fuck (i am low on social IQ on this one-)- like how does that work. and what was she wearing? like a skirt, you could just slip in, or did the pants need to come down.. and where did you cum? u must cum a lot, no? so many questions.
Details as requested:

The house party was with Parents of long time friends since High School including said married woman. It was like everybody getting back together on school break since there was lots of catching up. Karen and I ( not her real name) had always teased each other in a friendly way. She wasn’t gorgeous but still attractive with a plump little body and great tits. There was lots of friendly flirting between old boyfriends and girlfriends and just friends in general.

As the night went on tongues got loose and Karen said Debra told me you have a big dick. I was shocked Debra told anyone I had fucked her because I kept it a secret. I kept my cool and responded well that remains to be seen. I like the way Karen’s tight Jeans showed off her great ass that night and no matter what she was wearing those Boobs demanded attention. We discreetly flirted, or so we thought, throughout the party.

Everyone who was invited to stay the night settled in and I told Karen to take the couch and I’ll sleep on the floor. Upon the invitation to snuggle I wasted no time spooning that big ass. She flipped around and we started heavily busting slobs. I was just about to make a move on those big boobs when “zip” she had my fly down and cock out in milliseconds, it was all I could do not to let out a yell. She put her finger to my lips and said shhhhhh and went down me. Oh fuck I wasn’t expecting that and pulled a pillow over my face to muffle my sounds. Karen comes up for air and says Debra was right fuck me! I flip her over on her back and work on getting those tight jeans over her big ass. I was so horny by now that I just plowed into that hot wet pussy. I heard ahhh fuuuccckk as she thrusted her hips into me driving me deeper. Karen’s start’s morning and I cover her mouth and remind her there are people in the next room. By this time I have her sweater pulled up, bra unsnapped and feverishly sucking on those nice boobs while driving her slowly to Keep the noise down. She pushes me up and says let’s get on the floor I want to ride you.

As we move off the couch to other side of the coffee table through the dim light I can see she has already take her pants off. Me not wearing shoes she takes my pants off in one yank underwear and all. She straddles me Cow Girl and starts grinding away with those nice big boobs swaying in my face so I naturally indulged. We got really turned on thinking someone was going to catch us and Karen just got soaking wet. She squatted on her feet and started pound away and I thought for sure someone was going to wake up, but she had me so hard I really didn’t give a shit. Just when I was ready to blow I flipped her over drove her to mutual orgasm and kissed her deeply so we tried not scream loudly when we came.
Woke up the next morning and had breakfast with everyone like nothing happened.

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was hanging out with a girl and didn’t know she had a bf at the time. We ended up fooling around. I was able to get her topless and she start fooling with my dick. She was amazed by how big I was and we ended up fucking.

Afterwards, she was crying because she felt so slutty because she had been with her bf for six months but I hung out with her for one night and popped her cherry.

I think she was pissed at me, so never talked to her again. But I hope she started banging the fuck out of her bf to make up for it.

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first woman I ever had sex with was married… I didn’t know this until I’d been fucking her. Once to twice a week and then one day go to her house and there was a guy there .. he invited me in.. says she’d be home anytime.. then he says his name and that he’s her husband .. ..

I thought holy shit ..

She gets home he goes through house and she says”. I’m pregnant .. I got up said I had to leave .. I’ll come back later
ROTFL It's an interesting feeling when you realise she is pregnant, a mixture of "this just got serious" and a measure of pride too. In my case she was just so happy about it when she realised, and when I asked if she wanted a pregnancy test her reply was "just keep fucking me". It certainly changed my motivation and how I saw the world, but we had a lot of good times making it work.