Any other older gay guys getting more interested in experimenting with straight sex later in life?

LOVE_MMFs

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’m in my 50s now and during my 30s and 40s, I had zero sexual contact with women. But in the last year, I’ve had sex with a few women and really enjoyed it. I’ve met a number of guys in long term marriages to women that start to explore having sex with other men in middle age. I wonder if the reverse is true for gay men but most gay guys just don’t talk about it openly? Any other guys on here that identify as gay but find that they are more open to having sex with women as they get older?

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
I sometimes want to make sure that my oral skills are still up to snuff, My first lover gave me some very focused teaching, and even though it's been decades I still bear this cute responsibility to make sure I never forget. ;)

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m in my 50s now and during my 30s and 40s, I had zero sexual contact with women. But in the last year, I’ve had sex with a few women and really enjoyed it. I’ve met a number of guys in long term marriages to women that start to explore having sex with other men in middle age. I wonder if the reverse is true for gay men but most gay guys just don’t talk about it openly? Any other guys on here that identify as gay but find that they are more open to having sex with women as they get older?
Probably you are actually bi, and so are the men who are married to women but want to try gay sex. I am also in my 50s but have zero interest in having sex with women.

D

deleted15805821

Perfectly OK. Life is a journey that can lead you down many unexpected paths. What worked for you yesterday may not work for you today. Explore it and see where it leads.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Absolutely I've always identified as gay but definitely attracted to nice tits and pussy. Definitely into MMF.

Showering

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I made the experience, that some men do didn't want to date me, because I am heavier. Others had no problem with it... Specially in gay saunas.

One guy I met, canceled the date, when he saw me, because I was not heavy enough. I was really happy about it

D

deleted3995701

I'm all about the dick, balls, hairy men and all sorts of types and styles that revolve around men. However, Transpersons like TgirlsAreGreat and Buck Angel have been interesting me more and more. I'm think it's positive growth.

I don't think I need to limit my choices with a definition. I'm gay and I love cock more than I even knew was possible and I think I'm open to different growth.

I've slept with women and men (mixed), men (solo) and men (group). I've done scenes with Femdoms and group photoshoots and found out some things that weren't for me and I'm still open to the idea of finding folks of any sex or gender to explore possibilities with or not.

Doesn't change my sexuality, I'm still a gay man and I might swing on both sides of the fence now and then.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Put me in the " NO" column. I have never been sexually attracted to women and could never get it up if I saw one naked. That's just something I have never thought about. In fact, I have never seen a woman naked in person and have no desire to. I have many female friends, but have only been aroused by and attracted to men.

D

deleted3995701

Not. He is what his actions says he is.
You can not said you are a vegan meanswhile you eat Meat.
Being Vegan is a choice, sexuality is an expression of emotion.

edit*

I'm sorry for butting in like that.

Reactions: LPSG Simon

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am gay and I have noticed as I get older I do want to explore more and enjoy sex with women. Mmmmm. I did enjoy it the few times i had it. Mmmmm. I am seriously wanting to pleasure a woman again mmmm

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am gay and I have noticed as I get older I do want to explore more and enjoy sex with women. Mmmmm. I did enjoy it the few times i had it. Mmmmm. I am seriously wanting to pleasure a woman again mmmm
I'm in the same boat. At a recent Horsemarket sex party, I REALLY enjoyed fucking a FTM's cunt. It felt AMAZING. Would love to fuck more, whether a woman's or a FTM's.

• Love
Reactions: Voltaire2 and P.J.9

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm in the same boat. At a recent Horsemarket sex party, I REALLY enjoyed fucking a FTM's cunt. It felt AMAZING. Would love to fuck more, whether a woman's or a FTM's.
Oh fuck yes that’s hot mmmm. I’ve love to enjoy a ftm’s pussy mmmmm. I def need to hear about your horsemarket experience mmmm