Any other older gay guys getting more interested in experimenting with straight sex later in life?

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I got older I got more into women, maybe something to do with becoming interested in women in their 30s and 40s while I was in my mid 20s and continuing with that interest.
A lot of it was confidence with their bodies, I realised I liked the smell of some women and they were good with that, where as my girlfriend prior to discovering men were totally embarrassed about everything to do with their bodies and tried to make themselves into hairless, scentless models of what they believed was feminine. Don't get me wrong, I liked her and still have a bit to do with her but I found the women who were ok being themselves were much more fun to be with.

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9

SatAM

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm in the same boat. At a recent Horsemarket sex party, I REALLY enjoyed fucking a FTM's cunt. It felt AMAZING. Would love to fuck more, whether a woman's or a FTM's.
If I imagine myself putting my penis into a vagina, that could be okay.

But looking at the woman's face whilst fucking her would be problematic, I think.

(Unless a lot of men feel that? It's more about liking the bits of a woman than liking the whole woman?)

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I def need to hear about your horsemarket experience mmmm
The vast majority of Horsemarket "mares" (bottoms) are very experienced gay cis-gendered men who are comfortable being fucked by scores of "stallions" tops for a few hours at a time with limited breaks. Most mares wear red hoods, meaning they are fine with bareback sex (likely on PrEP or who are already HIV+). Those wearing white hoods require stallions to wear condoms. Last fall, one of the mares was a FTM (female to male transgendered guy). I enjoyed fucking him, but he had a white hood so I didn't feel as much as I wanted. Nevertheless, fucked him for about 15 minutes, then came back later for another try to cum in him (which I was unable to do due to the condom). The last Horsemarket, however, there was a different and very hot FTM who was wearing a red hood. I was one of the first guys who got to him when the doors opened for the stallions to flood the room filled with mares positioned for action. At the early stage of the party, I always rim my bottoms before starting to fuck to help them open up for my larger cock. In this case, I really went to town eating his hot hole and it turned me on unbelievably. I then slowly entered him and began to enjoy the different sensations of raw pussy. It was amazing! And it was great kissing him while I fucked him. But I don't like cumming too early at these parties. So after 15 minutes of sensual fucking and after he had orgasmed once with me in him, I let the stallions who were lined up behind me move ahead in line. He got a lot of action, but when I returned about 45 minutes later, he had already left so I missed my chance to breed him. I checked with the "stablemaster" (one of the guys running the party) and he said that he had REALLY enjoyed getting fucked but he had gotten sore from so many guys using his hole.

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The vast majority of Horsemarket "mares" (bottoms) are very experienced gay cis-gendered men who are comfortable being fucked by scores of "stallions" tops for a few hours at a time with limited breaks. Most mares wear red hoods, meaning they are fine with bareback sex (likely on PrEP or who are already HIV+). Those wearing white hoods require stallions to wear condoms. Last fall, one of the mares was a FTM (female to male transgendered guy). I enjoyed fucking him, but he had a white hood so I didn't feel as much as I wanted. Nevertheless, fucked him for about 15 minutes, then came back later for another try to cum in him (which I was unable to do due to the condom). The last Horsemarket, however, there was a different and very hot FTM who was wearing a red hood. I was one of the first guys who got to him when the doors opened for the stallions to flood the room filled with mares positioned for action. At the early stage of the party, I always rim my bottoms before starting to fuck to help them open up for my larger cock. In this case, I really went to town eating his hot hole and it turned me on unbelievably. I then slowly entered him and began to enjoy the different sensations of raw pussy. It was amazing! And it was great kissing him while I fucked him. But I don't like cumming too early at these parties. So after 15 minutes of sensual fucking and after he had orgasmed once with me in him, I let the stallions who were lined up behind me move ahead in line. He got a lot of action, but when I returned about 45 minutes later, he had already left so I missed my chance to breed him. I checked with the "stablemaster" (one of the guys running the party) and he said that he had REALLY enjoyed getting fucked but he had gotten sore from so many guys using his hole.
Fuck yes mmm love it mmmm. I would love to share a ftm’s pussy with you. Pussy the few times I have had it made me rock hard just eating it and listening to their moans and feel their hips moving from me learning how to pleasure pussy mmmmm love it

canadian_guy486

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m a gold star gay and never had sex with a woman or had any sexual contact with a woman in any way. All my sexual experiences have been with men. I don’t feel the need to have sex with a woman but I do have a curiosity to know what a pussy feels like, even just to try it once. I’m 40 and I don’t feel the urge to start pursuing sexual relations with women. I’m just not sexually aroused by them like I am with men. I would have sex with a hot trans man in a heart beat to have my taste of pussy instead of with a cis gender woman. If I’m going to lose my gold star I would rather it be with a hot trans guy :)

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m in my 50s now and during my 30s and 40s, I had zero sexual contact with women. But in the last year, I’ve had sex with a few women and really enjoyed it. I’ve met a number of guys in long term marriages to women that start to explore having sex with other men in middle age. I wonder if the reverse is true for gay men but most gay guys just don’t talk about it openly? Any other guys on here that identify as gay but find that they are more open to having sex with women as they get older?
Zero interest in that for me.