Any Rick Bauer fans?

Danny ( aka Charlie Rawlins, who I once met) and who is a total top told me that in Kitchen Confidential Rick refused to bottom. But in subsequent vids he has seemed happy enough to be versatile.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ajedrez
Danny ( aka Charlie Rawlins, who I once met) and who is a total top told me that in Kitchen Confidential Rick refused to bottom. But in subsequent vids he has seemed happy enough to be versatile.
Weird, since he has bottomed a lot.

Maybe his system wasn't in agreement to bottom that day. It happens
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ajedrez
Danny ( aka Charlie Rawlins, who I once met) and who is a total top told me that in Kitchen Confidential Rick refused to bottom. But in subsequent vids he has seemed happy enough to be versatile.

Weird, since he has bottomed a lot.

Maybe his system wasn't in agreement to bottom that day. It happens
Rick Bauer also had a boyfriend before he suddenly vanished from the adult industry
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lehehe
Huh, I always thought wrestler given his ears
yes definitely a wrestler....he was also in 'Secrets of a wrestler' muscle lust...alongside Czech olympic wrestler Sergio Foster that got kicked off his team when they discovered he was doing gay porn
 
yes definitely a wrestler....he was also in 'Secrets of a wrestler' muscle lust...alongside Czech olympic wrestler Sergio Foster that got kicked off his team when they discovered he was doing gay porn
Whhaaattt? What was his real name? Sergio Foster was so hot.
 
  • Love
Reactions: singletandshoes