Anyone Have Sean Cody Patrick New Info?

Found his OF. Not sure if it's real or not, but it did have a pic I've not seen before.

OnlyFans

Glad he finally started one! So, far, not worth it at all, though! 40 fully dressed pics from when he was young, some not-so-great dick pics and a 10 second dick vid, and that shirtless pic that’s been out since forever. Hoping he uploads more stuff soon.

Glad he finally started one! So, far, not worth it at all, though! 40 fully dressed pics from when he was young, some not-so-great dick pics and a 10 second dick vid, and that shirtless pic that’s been out since forever. Hoping he uploads more stuff soon.
His hair was his superpower. Like CF Jared, Once he cut it, it wasn't the same.

His Twitter links to both his OnlyFans, and a GoFundMe he recently started as well. That one lists his real name (which is better left off this thread), and goes a long way in explaining his situation and the reason for the OF.
I was victim of a recent OF page by a model I fancied a decade ago who came back with an OF this year...then never bothered adding much of any content. So I'm sitting tight on this one for the moment.
I hope Patrick gets the OF thing right, as it could be a much needed financial boost for an extremely hot (and seemingly very nice) man. He needs the boost, and his fans need a good OF page that delivers the goods without being a rip-off. Patrick, if You're reading, see Dan Benson for an example on how OF should be done.

His Twitter links to both his OnlyFans, and a GoFundMe he recently started as well. That one lists his real name (which is better left off this thread), and goes a long way in explaining his situation and the reason for the OF.
I was victim of a recent OF page by a model I fancied a decade ago who came back with an OF this year...then never bothered adding much of any content. So I'm sitting tight on this one for the moment.
I hope Patrick gets the OF thing right, as it could be a much needed financial boost for an extremely hot (and seemingly very nice) man. He needs the boost, and his fans need a good OF page that delivers the goods without being a rip-off. Patrick, if You're reading, see Dan Benson for an example on how OF should be done.
just saw his gofundme page. sad... :-(

just saw his gofundme page. sad... :-(
I wasn't going to tpost and then thought, Nah. six months he seemed to be doing well and had opened his twitter and OF, he didn;t do anything with it. People waited, Now he has activated it. Good for him. Now, he has a gofundme set up. I read it and it is a sad story. However, I'm thinking, if you are trying to relocate to a better neighborhood and get help with childacre, then 100,000 Grand is a hel of a lot of money. Any sensible or reasonible request for assistance would be to ask for anywhere from 15,000 to 25, 0000. That is a got goal to start a new life. Anyone asking for that kind of money and there is no medical condition involved is a bold move. I hope he has better luck withhis OF and he is actually willing to put in some work to hit his goal.

I wasn't going to tpost and then thought, Nah. six months he seemed to be doing well and had opened his twitter and OF, he didn;t do anything with it. People waited, Now he has activated it. Good for him. Now, he has a gofundme set up. I read it and it is a sad story. However, I'm thinking, if you are trying to relocate to a better neighborhood and get help with childacre, then 100,000 Grand is a hel of a lot of money. Any sensible or reasonible request for assistance would be to ask for anywhere from 15,000 to 25, 0000. That is a got goal to start a new life. Anyone asking for that kind of money and there is no medical condition involved is a bold move. I hope he has better luck withhis OF and he is actually willing to put in some work to hit his goal.
i totally agree. no one is gonna give him 100k. yet, he can get quite a lot from OF.

It now reminds me of the lookalike who's posing as SC' Joshua (and is clearly not him). "Patrick" has mentioned he was having a hard time to getting verified. So, perhaps this is him.

Reactions: Applesaucy