Anyone Have Sean Cody Patrick New Info?

All 7 of his posts were made within a couple of days, between 7/28 and 7/31. There have been no new posts since then.

Guess he reconsidered things.

Reactions: Applesaucy
Yep. :(
Just so everyone can follow, when someone wants to shut down their OF, they often raise the monthly fee to a stratospheric amount, to discourage anyone new from joining, and then they wait out the existing members as their subscriptions expire.
I'd hope someone would collect all the remaining new jerkoff vids and post them here. I was waiting to see if he'd be worth subscribing to (like, say, DraconBlue who posts almost daily!) but it appears that no new content is gonna be forthcoming.

It must be hard to get an OF going. Probably had high hopes of making a lot of money and when that didn't materialize right off the bat, he made the choice to abandon. Well, at least we have all those great vids he made with seancody......and our fantasies.

Reactions: Lew Horelio
It must be hard to get an OF going. Probably had high hopes of making a lot of money and when that didn't materialize right off the bat, he made the choice to abandon. Well, at least we have all those great vids he made with seancody......and our fantasies.
Just like any business, you need a business plan for an OF endeavor. What will the content be? How will you build your following by giving teasers first and more and more as you go. What are you willing to do? Do you have someone to film you? Do you have someone who can do editing. Locations? He could have had a real opportunity to make bank, but just posting some pics and going straight into jackoff/cum videos filmed on your cell phone - not a good long term plan.

He probably didn’t consider he’d be paying taxes on his income.

He raised the monthly fee from $15 to $50 today.

He hasn't posted anything since July 31.

Guess that's the end of that.
Yep. :(
Just so everyone can follow, when someone wants to shut down their OF, they often raise the monthly fee to a stratospheric amount, to discourage anyone new from joining, and then they wait out the existing members as their subscriptions expire.
You learn something new every day. This is disappointing news.

Just like any business, you need a business plan for an OF endeavor. What will the content be? How will you build your following by giving teasers first and more and more as you go. What are you willing to do? Do you have someone to film you? Do you have someone who can do editing. Locations? He could have had a real opportunity to make bank, but just posting some pics and going straight into jackoff/cum videos filmed on your cell phone - not a good long term plan.
This is the problem with him and Jarek. They just don't know how to create good content. They were great on SC because they were being produced and directed. They are duds on their own. It's easy to learn by just simply looking at other successful OF accounts. Plus they have the advantage of not being complete unknowns. I kinda feel bad for them because they're clearly not very smart at going about with this.

Hey all, just a quick update on Patrick's OF page. It has a handful of video and photos. Planned on unsubscribing though, because isn't adding any new content. AND he just changed his subscription price from $15 to $50 which is laughable.

Hey all, just a quick update on Patrick's OF page. It has a handful of video and photos. Planned on unsubscribing though, because isn't adding any new content. AND he just changed his subscription price from $15 to $50 which is laughable.
Yeah, we've been discussing all that—see several posts above. If you'd care to share some of the newer pics and videos here, the rest of us who had been waiting to subscribe (and now won't since he might be phasing it out) would love to see, since few are going to sub at $50.

His statement that $15 a month is "basically free" shows a lack of understanding of OF.

Lots of models actually make their pages truly free, and then provide a mix of teasing free content and sexier locked content on the main page and in DMs

Most models charge $9.99 a month, with lots of good content on the main page and sometimes even hotter content in DMs for a fee.

A few models charge more, but those are on the high end of the price range.

All 7 of his posts were made within a couple of days, between 7/28 and 7/31. There have been no new posts since then.

Guess he reconsidered things.
No. I am convinced this is the same guy as the LAST Patrick OF which lasted a month. This isn't Patrick, this is someone that has baited Patrick and is making money off the bait. I told him in a DM he needs to talk directly to the camera to prove to his fans he is back. He has excuses why he won't.

The up to $50.00 is a test to see how many subs will not notice the increase until it hits their credit cards. I can almost guarentee he will no longer reply to DM's and ride it out.

This isn't Patrick.

No. I am convinced this is the same guy as the LAST Patrick OF which lasted a month. This isn't Patrick, this is someone that has baited Patrick and is making money off the bait. I told him in a DM he needs to talk directly to the camera to prove to his fans he is back. He has excuses why he won't.

The up to $50.00 is a test to see how many subs will not notice the increase until it hits their credit cards. I can almost guarentee he will no longer reply to DM's and ride it out.

This isn't Patrick.
That's also possible. Either scenario could be true.

This isn't Patrick.
Reminds me of the person who is impersonating Joshua...That's a shame. My (naive) hopes were up!

Reactions: sexy1234567