Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Searching for an obedient sub/house boy. I've been lucky to met up with someone who was decent in the past but the experience made me realize it could be far better with the right sub. Someone naturally smooth all over, bubble butt. Non smoking, no tats / piercings. Basically, the boy next door type.

It would be great to find a dude to arrange something regular with in the near future. I need to explore my dom/Alpha side and have a sub/house boy to put to work. Spank. Punish with corner time. Pleasure/edge with toys. Hit me up. Let's talk!

If anyone knows of a better site to find what I'm seeking let me know. Thanks.

Domluvspuppy

Expert Member
Media
Catanzaro, Province of Catanzaro, Calabria, Italy
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Always interested to talk to guys who get into giving or getting a show, not looking for sex/oral/mutual. Fit guys who are into freeballing/bulge flashing, flexing, giving a JO show, anything in between. Also glad to give a show, mainly for older.

Reactions: son4coach

PSUKingster

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Searching for an obedient sub/house boy. I've been lucky to met up with someone who was decent in the past but the experience made me realize it could be far better with the right sub. Someone naturally smooth all over, bubble butt. Non smoking, no tats / piercings. Basically, the boy next door type.

It would be great to find a dude to arrange something regular with in the near future. I need to explore my dom/Alpha side and have a sub/house boy to put to work. Spank. Punish with corner time. Pleasure/edge with toys. Hit me up. Let's talk!

If anyone knows of a better site to find what I'm seeking let me know. Thanks.

I am still searching for my sub. Any one out there???

Reactions: erpap